So this pic came across my newsfeed on FB...

So this pic came across my newsfeed on FB. A friend of my younger sister from some small hick town in Ohio; she's in South Carolina with her family for winter break.

>posts this photo of them eating out for dinner
>her bitch friends from Ohio jump in and say that it's too much for a girl her age and size
>she gets upset and agrees
>her family jump in and defend her saying its a normal portion for a girl
>dad goes full blown CYBER POLIZEI BAKTRAKING CONSEQUENCES
>she messages my sister saying she is having a shit thanksgiving and her holiday is ruined

Is this really a child's/girl's portion in the US? I mean she ate it all and was happy with it, so no problem there. I couldn't eat all that in one sitting though. Could you? What exactly do you feed a pre-teen girl to keep her healthy?

Attached: ea.jpg (1536x2048, 305K)

who. fucking. cares

Attached: 1577832657822.jpg (657x527, 54K)

dilate.

I, as an adult, would have a hard time finishing that.
Oh, and by the way, you should feel bad about posting this

Why do you care? Raise your own children as you will and allow others to do the same

Eat until you are full is what i say. have never been overweight or anything like that but couldn't finish that much in one sitting.

This would be an appetizer in a 5 course meal for me.

Leftovers exist.

Alright, so, every now and again I decide to not be a complete cunt and actually give an answer. Well, LUCKY FUCKING YOU! Anyway, There is no such thing as a "healthy portion" for anyone of any age. If you eat the meal, and are not in pain or throwing up afterwards, then it's the right portion for you. If you eat regularly, look and feel healthy, and don't gain massive weight, then your diet is FINE. I will NEVER understand people shaming eachother over the amount of fucking food on their plate, fucking stupid as fuck.

Attached: 1521561922948.jpg (552x459, 40K)

Considering the ideal eating pattern for optimal fat burning / health would be to eat two meals a day in the span of 4 hours, 20 hours of fast to run out of glycogen to burn fat instead of glucose for energy and turn on autophagy for general health, yes. Most people are retarded and eat more than half of the day and even spike their insulin through the roof eating carbs in their last one.

Attached: 109091.gif (48x48, 661)

Reasonable, but it's important to form healthy habits in your kid, not just throw whatever food at them and hope it works out.

I can't believe people don't remember this is a copypasta

Looks to be the weight of a common European school lunch. I think the critics were deceived, the bowl and the green garnish thats the cole slaw platform, are taking up space and visual real estate. BUT... redheads are soulless creatures that feel nothing.

Put your dick in their butts when you have a chance.

>If you eat the meal, and are not in pain or throwing up afterwards, then it's the right portion for you
if you eat a grain of rice you won't be in pain or throwing up afterwards, but it still won't be the right portion

I think it's a copypasta. I swear I've seen it and it's such a non-topic, it feeds the replies

That's a load of crap. I am fit, and have fine eating habits, and my parents never force fed me or starved me. They fed me when I was hungry, they took my plate away when I was full, they gave me access to physical activities, and made sure there were plenty of good tasting healthy foods around. They need to be guided and educated, but not shamed you fucking tool, give your balls a tug you tit fucker.

Attached: 1575922192902.jpg (304x308, 38K)

Which is why the REST OF THE POST EXISTS FAGGOT.
> If you eat regularly, look and feel healthy, and don't gain massive weight, then your diet is FINE

Attached: 1521540893884.jpg (490x333, 43K)

Kill yourself. Sage.

>access to physical activities, and made sure there were plenty of good tasting healthy foods around

That's what I'm saying you fucking retard. No idea why you decided I wanna starve or shame them.

Attached: kGIuSic.jpg (221x250, 7K)

Grow up.

Because this post is about a bunch of faggots trying to shame another faggot about the food they have on their plate. Give your balls a tug tit fucker.

Attached: 1576948902344.jpg (480x480, 24K)

I can only assume your some fat retard at this point. Quit LARPing and go for a jog, fattie.

>People unironically caring what people on the internet think
This is what happens when you have access to social media in your formative years before you have had a chance to develop an internal locus of self.
I feel legitimately bad for zoomers. Millennials can get fucked, tho.

wow OP.....cutting edge repost of crap from 10 yrs ago