Ask a Black Police Supporter Anything Thread V3

Ask a Black Police Supporter Anything Thread V3
Did this a couple of times on Sup Forums and everyone told me that I should do it on Sup Forums, so hear it is.
DISCLAIMER! I am not a law enforcement officer. Yes I can read, no I do not benefit from government assistance, no I don't eat watermelon (dat shit nasty), no I don't support Trump or Shillary.

Feel free to ask me anything about my opinions on politics, police involved shootings, etc.

TL;DR: Nigger Boot Licker AMA

What do you think about re-segregation?

Who said we were ever desegregated in the first place? Gentrification allows landlords to move blacks out of nice neighborhoods and into poor ones, and schools are segregated because of these neighborhoods they reside in.

So who do you support if not for Trump nor Clinton?

My boy nobody. If you were red-pulled you would know that your vote doesn't matter

you're retarded.
apathy is what created this shithole we are in.
Weakness allows evil to prosper.

You're desegregated because I dealt with blacks my entire life in a middle class suburb; black families with lots of money down to city kids lying about being residents to get in our schools. Nobody is keeping you out of neighborhoods and schools if you have money, or are even mildly intelligent.

Gentrification is improving a shitty area while increasing property values and rent, how is that kicking blacks out of a nice neighborhood? A poor who is priced out of the increasingly nice area continues to be poor in his new place.

>blacks
>nice neighborhoods

Yes because when you're the landlord of of properties filled with low income blacks it makes good economic sense to arbitrarily raise the rent until whites move in.

Can we move from gentrification and on to something else

Thoughts on race-mixing then.

which board do you shitpost on?

Race mixing isn't bad at all. In fact, studies show That there are genetic benefits from Race mixing. For example, a black person mixed with a white person is less likely to have Sickle Cell than a black person not mixed. A white person mixed with black is obviously going to have melanin in their skin, so they will be less likely to get melanoma from UV exposure in Sun rays. To be honest, I don't see a point in races in general, we are all the same species, why can't we unify?

I don't get on Sup Forums enough to shitpost

>Race mixing isn't bad at all.
The main thing I have against race mixing is it destroys both peoples' rich histories in the process. A white person that reproduces with black person results in lower IQ offspring than they would've had normally.

>That there are genetic benefits from Race mixing
Are you talking about that study genetic diversity study in humans? I'll link to it as soon as I find it but if I remember correctly that study stated only that humans should not reproduce with anything close than 1st cousins. It did not suggest seeking different ethnic groups to increase diversity.

>we are all the same species, why can't we unify?
Because all humans are endowed with in-group preference. This is shown in all facets of human existence from sports teams to choice of programming languages

>He doesn't eat watermelon

You're missing out, man. Nothing quite like a slice of cold melon on a hot summer day.

Oooh yea especially if you salt the watermelon. Really brings out the flavor.

I'll take a cup of extra sweet tea please

I do have such a weakness for sweet tea. Especially red diamond sweet tea. I would go though 2 gallons per night and somehow still be thirsty for more.

Right, that's why Democrats got Hillary for a candidate. Because votes count...

What is more likely? Immoral people that have clawed their way to power by manipulating public thought are going to step down because a bunch of powerless poor people said they don't like them, or Immoral people that have clawed their way to power by manipulating public thought are going to use their power to erase your voice.

I'm definitely inclined to agree but I don't have solid evidence that states voting is completely worthless.

Is that you Deray McKesson? Shaun King? This sounds straight out of Hotep twitter.

It's a psychological victory, really. You can feel better that you 'did your part', but keep in mind that at no level do our votes actually count. Even discounting gerrymandering, party delegates can vote against their districts wishes, and the electoral college can vote against their state's wishes as well. The Immoral will try to make it look as legit as possible, but the illusion is shattered when you really start to look close.

I'm just a disenfranchised former gifted kid. I'm on Sup Forums mainly as a news feed.

The fact that we can breed at all, and that the product can still breed true, should tell you that we're the same species. Race is just the first step in evolving a different species; specialized traits selected for by environment. If you diversify the population, you will end up with a homogenized 'race'. If you select for desirable traits and and discourage undesirable traits, you will generally improve the gene pool. This is basic eugenics.

That being said, it doesn't really destroy the histories in the process. You can keep more than one heritage, and celebrate both. Doing so, in fact, creates a new heritage for future generations to celebrate. The purpose of evolution is to advance, not to root around in the past like it was somehow better than the present and future.

What would you say are the top three threats to black-American economic advancement? Is it Genetic? Cultural? Institutional? What would it take to get black-America out of the spiral it is currently in?

>black burger

Nothing to see here , sage and move on

>I want people to see my shitposting, but I don't want to let this thread have more exposure. I've got just the thing!

y'all trolls postin in a nigga thread

If I gave you a bunch of brown shirts and told you to gather your squad and clean out your community, how many would I have to send.