David Clarke

what happens to him during the race war?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mnu2lMunSPY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The uncle tom is destroyed with the rest of the white race.

He put in charge of the Black Allies Division also know as the B.A.D. Boys.

Nothing he is white

Haven't you watched Django?

Commanding officer in the allied white army.

Killed, a chimp in a suit is still a chimp. All non-whites must be purged. Period.

He fights with his fellow blacks and commands the 1st BLM Division. Like a modern day Robert E Lee, he fights for his people, not the ideas behind them.

general of the colored legion

who /milwaukee/ here?

He's our sheriff in one of the nation's most segregated cities.

He barely even qualifies as a black man look at his skull shape that is european

He gets to live but gets sent back to Africa.

Bullshit.

His sacrifice is honoured.
Like the first monkey we sent into space.

Probably something along the lines of what Rhodesia did with the Rhodesian African Rifles.
youtube.com/watch?v=mnu2lMunSPY

Horseback with a saber

he will be with us removing the slime

He is amazing

I hate niggers and rap

He is not a nigger or rapper

I worship him for his strength

Next?

He leads the first assault.

In a real race war it will not be black people against white people like the BLM wants you to believe.

It will be people against niggers.

Whites, Blacks, Hispanics
vs
White Trash, Niggers, Spics (source of racial tension)

He will kill hundreds of niggers personally. Listen to his voice/diction and watch his demeanor. He has consciously rejected niggerdom

Some indians also allied with the US at the time.

*natives

kek, translated from "índios" in Portuguese

It's this kind of stormweenie thinking that will ultimately be the end of the white race

i like it.

Exactly!

And the humans will out number the animals about 1000 to 1. It will probably be a pretty short war.

whats up user

fuck off stormweeny

Clarke will be the first to announce open season on niggers.

I don't want to think about what happens to a shameless Uncle Tom of his magnitude during a race war

He will pilot a jaeger with Carson.

That's got a nice ring to it

I don't want race war, I want ideology war. Conservatives vs. Liberals, we can easily destroy them all.

>Stormweenie

Found the redditors

>B-B-BUT THIS BLACK MAN IS LE BASED

This is a shill or a newfag.

Found the kike shill trying to make us look bad.

>genocide is cool and edgy

Why are people such faggots.

That works

He'll be appointed military dictator of blacks after we defeat them and cordon them off in a quarantine zone

There's going to be a ton of whites fighting you too

So, all whites need to be purged too, right?

No, it's going to be the civilized versus the terrorists

We let him lead a regiment of our finest troops and retire a hero.

The only problem I can see is that Clarke and his guys will go in and shoot all the niggers before the rest of us can get a chance to have any fun ourselves.

But in Dallas you certainly sense that moment when the police would not have minded having an extra 50,000 armed citizens showing up to help blow that nigger fuck away. That's what that "militia" thing is all about.

He's a nigger

A useful one but he will have to go for the good of humanity once the race war is over. He should be painlessly euthanized.

Stormweenies or entry-level summerfags who still think lionizing Hitler is the pinnacle of being "redpilled".

Michael Jackson him

Thanks Indonesia. Is Sup Forums getting raided by reddit lately or what the fuck is going on?

When I lived on the East Side of Milwaukee I'd sometimes see Clarke coming down my street on horseback. He would usually ride around cathedral square or east town.

he waits for people to break the law, then breaks them.

They're collectivist. This isn't just a race war but a collectivist war
>oh thanks for agreeing on our side, unfortunately, to safe face and the honor of the group, we'll have to kill you
Both sides are collectivist ignoring individualism.
The only way to fight collectivism is to be united individually.
For example
>you're black and are against collectivism that seeks to place blacks against another collective?
>welcome aboard
Collectivism destroys all individual merit for nothing. Even when they will fight on your side.

That's a cool story bro about the collectivism and stuff Did you know Hillary Clinton raped and murdered a girl in 1990?

Who else makes up the BAD Boys?
>General David Clarke
>Thomas Sowell, Senior Logistics
>Ben Carson, Medical Officer
>Tommy Sotomayor, _____

Sounds like bullshit and a non-sequitur.

Sowell has become a cuck in the last few years.