Fucking hate my dad. Just went out for my 21st birthday with my parents to Longhorns. First I hate longhorns...

Fucking hate my dad. Just went out for my 21st birthday with my parents to Longhorns. First I hate longhorns. They have shitty chicken tenders and the worst fucking honey mustard. Anyways, my dad wanted me to get a steak because he loves that shit. I don't know why, I fucking hate them. Unless its country fried steak. I just wanted some fucking chicken tenders from mcdonalds and a 2 liter of dew but fucking no, my mom and dad made me fucking go out for lunch. So the waiter comes to our table, and I have no clue what I fucking want because everything sucks here. My dad suggests a steak and a beer, but beer is fucking disgusting. So I got a sirloin and asked them to cook it well and bring me extra ketchup and my dad filled the fuck out, telling me I was wasting his money and being an asshole, I had to yell over him and tell him the only way I'm eating shitty fucking steak is cooked well. My mom was just trying to keep quiet because my dad yells so fucking loud it embarrasses her I think. I fucking hate him so much. I don't know what to do guys, I can't afford to leave my mom alone with him. ruined my fucking birthday today.

Attached: eyhh4e5.jpg (500x375, 47K)

Lol. Why the fuck did you go to a place you hate on your birthday? You couldn't tell them to go somewhere else like a proper steakhouse? Are you 21 or 16?

im not a faggot so i cant tell if this is a post from 2009 but if its true you are a worthless sack of ungrateful shit you dont like steak because you get it over cooked it needs to be medium (slight pink) and lets face it you must be 12 so how are you going to get a beer

Stop being a faggot OP dude took you for a steak and a beer, be grateful you piece of shit.

>steak
>well done
Well fuck man i have to side with your dad on this one. You sound like a whiny faggot

Attached: 1531820731810.jpg (1024x566, 313K)

Gay tendie story. Fuck you wavetitan faggot nigger..

kill your father while he sleeps

Have to agree with this one OP. A steak and a beer is the ultimate sign of appreciation in the man world. You’re not afraid to leave your mom with him, you’re just afraid to leave her. This is some serious Oedipus Rex syndrome shit. Grow up and get laid.

You are an entitled brat. Be grateful you have a family, enough money to eat out and the ability to bitch about it online.
Talk to your father about your feelings instead of behaving like a literal child because he's not getting mcdonalds.

Steak well done. Ketchup.

You're a punk bitch.

Fucking ungrateful faggot, please return to eating cock tendies, that's what you do best.

Attached: 1420678315332.jpg (333x333, 20K)

my what pudgy hands this one got

Dude, your dad’s ok. You, on the other hand, are a fucking bonehead.

You’re supposedly 21; grow the fuck up & stop eating that bullshit kiddy crap. Chicken tenders...wtf, dude, are you 8?

This must be meme, I refuse to believe this is for real

First off grow up. Fuck, I had my own apartment at 21. You may be a whiny faggot

I'm 30 and chicken tenders are fucking delicious. So is candy and lollipops.

It's OK, your dad has no personality and is obviously trying to be like a dad he's seen on TV once. You on the other hand have tons of personality and will grow up to be rich and famous one day.

>wants tenders instead of steak
>ketchup on steak
>thinks beer is nasty
>steak well done
>mommas boy
>cryin about a ruined birthday
Fuck im mad at your dad too for raising such a pussy.

Attached: 1543915665071.jpg (748x960, 57K)

and little girl cunny

If you eat meat in general you’re gay.

Now I know this is fake as shit. Not even a little kid would get steak well done. And never ketchup on a goods steak. If you are real I suggest you grow the fuck up ASAP.

you should probably just nut up and kill yourself now

life isn't going to get any easier, esp if you act like a little man baby on his birfdayyyss xD

if you're too much of a pussy to shoot yourself you can take a jumbo bottle of aspirin and die two days later ezpz

Attached: 1410300128946.jpg (400x519, 125K)

Uhh I don't know about that. I'm not a pedo like you. But little boy cunnys are delicious.

Attached: AA05E5CB-0415-4CD1-AB00-CDD40BD63B97.png (750x1334, 786K)

>I’m not a pedo
>likes little boys
?

Okay, OP may be a massive faggot, but I do enjoy ketchup on rare (maybe even undercooked) steak

Attached: 1256783445013.jpg (300x300, 25K)

Fuck, At 19 I was on tour with a band. No mommy near by. Butch up my gay buddy. Never fuking liked chicken tenders anyway.

Dude your dad is trying to shape you into an actuall man, you stupid u greatfull ketchup steak eating pice of faggot u should listen to him

Attached: 1564076202159.jpg (742x715, 99K)

This shit has to be fake