Nightly Islam Thread - Moustache Mode

Good evening; Good Morning; Good afternoon; As-salamu alaykum.

Welcome to the Sup Forums nightly Islam thread, a space for dialogue and understanding.

Myself and my Muslim brothers and sisters will try our best to clear up any misunderstandings or misgivings you may have about the world's fastest growing and oldest religion, Islam.

New reverts to Islam, please speak up in here and share your stories.

As always, serious questions will get serious answers. Islamophobic comments/memes will be ignored, hidden and wordfiltered.

Other urls found in this thread:

indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/is-feels-indian-recruits-inferior-to-arabs-reports/
giphy.com/gifs/l41lQyjDCv74OMqWI/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Muslim_scientists
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can't wait to kill you Saracen, Deus Vult.

Islam is cancer.

WW3 will end when the global Islamic caliphate is crushed and Islam is outlawed.

You are a fool to support a religion whose architects in the middle east believe you to be racially inferior.

Islam as a religion transcends race

This is unlike the unapolagetic blood-worship of the pentateuch followed by the J*ws and (rightly) ignored, contextualised and glossed-over by honourable Christian brothers and sisters today - unfortunately the Christians are only part way there, and ignore the final revelation of God (SWT) at their peril.

My ancestors are smiling at me, Templars. Can you say the same?

In all honesty though, Islam has nothing to fear from bedroom dwelling betas. Cute costume though.

swede here so I am a better scholar than you coffefag.

but answer this question.

You, Indonesia, are a sunni, how do you reconcile the fact that in your interpretation of Islam the Prophet(pbuh) sleeps with a child?

why do you believe in a fake sandgod on-par with santa claus?

Oldest? How is it older than Judaism or Zoroastrianism or the worship of Kek?

Well most muslim women do have mustaches

>Islam as a religion transcends race

Cute but not true.

indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/is-feels-indian-recruits-inferior-to-arabs-reports/

>Islam has nothing to fear

Fear me... I've killed your brothers with jdams, rockets, grenades, rifles, machine guns, mortars... OC vidya related.

giphy.com/gifs/l41lQyjDCv74OMqWI/

stfu

Make me a fucking kebab ahmed.

You're not proving them wrong with that degenerate gif.

This thread is now officially HARAM.

Allah is just the Semitic word for god.

Islam is completely incompatible with the west.
Since you guys have never had a reformations like Judaism and Christianity, you cannot coexist with us without tension building and terror attacks happening.
Not even America is safe, even though the Muslim population there is way more tolerant and "moderate"(there is no such Muslim).
Your culture may have been the pinnacle of social progress 500 years ago, but now it's just embarrassing and infighting is extremely common.
Bickering over who is considered a follower etc.
Pathetic.

Its Singapore. The government literally has to assign them dates in order to keep the birth rate up.

Did you do 911?

Fuck your cancerous beliefs that have infected the world. I hope people see you for what you really are and destroy you.

this is not a jew thread

GET OUT

OUT OUT OUT

A Muslim that follows their book will end up killing all non-believers, right?

ISIS are just people that follow the book, right?

Should I convert? Can I get a qt wife?

Islam is a religion for men who want to be slaves to big daddy Allah's cock. It's the faggiest shit in the world. Everyone who follows it is literally woman-tier.

are you retarded?

if you know a muslim with a qt daughter then sure, but check with him first.

you fucks are retarded

Well, since you're not a clapper, you might have to get your foreskin snipped and stopping being a muslim punishable by death.

If my country legalises homosexual marriage will homosexual Muslims be able to get married?

Filthy infidel scum your women will be raped accordingly

Islam is SJW tier. Everything triggers you.

I'm American.

Can Muslims drink alcohol if they are in a non Islamic country?

>Myself and my Muslim brothers and sisters will try our best to clear up any misunderstandings or misgivings you may have about the world's fastest growing and oldest religion, Islam.

Why won't you Shiite bastards fight harder?
Cleanse the filth infecting your religion FFS before those retards drag you back into the stoned age.

>swede here so I am a better scholar than you coffefag.
OK.

>You, Indonesia, are a sunni,
Indonesia is not a person, Mr. Scholar.

>how do you reconcile the fact that in your interpretation of Islam the Prophet(pbuh) sleeps with a child?
The Prophet (SAW) and his marriage to his most favoured wife Aisha is a topic I've gone over countless times in these threads. The short answer is that she was not a "child" in any useful sense of the word when their marriage was consummated, so your question - as well as being intentionally inflammatory - is nonsensical.

Islam was the original faith of the first human, the first tribe of humans, of Abraham, of Noah, of Moses and Jesus.

What you probably think of as the "start" of Islam when the Prophet (SAW) had revealed unto him the final revelation in the form of the Qur'an was actually a restoration of this original faith.

>Cute but not true.
The actions or thoughts or feelings of specific individuals are not "Islam".

That's like me saying that Christianity is inherently pro-gay and citing some gay bishop in an Anglican church.

Also, pic related.

Muslims can't even THINK about drinking alcohol or they need to suck 50 shit-covered cocks to repent. It's a gay slavery fetish thing.

This DEUS VULT all day every day. Gas the Roaches and get your ammo flamethrower ready it's time to roast some Mudslime scum. Reform, convert or die, either way get out of the west

Thanks for proving Koran quote I posted.

I get triggered quite often. For instance I may get triggered around non-Muslims and so does my glock

Why do Muslims in my country, Australia,think we hate them?

This is some next level fucking bait. Also it's more like "Monthly" not "Nightly". The polish proxy even, it's too fucking perfect to not be bait.

because we do?

if i say muhammed in the mirror 3 times he'll appear behind me? is he like the Easter Bunny of more of haunted house type deal?

your sandnigger cultist worship doesn't exist

If allah is great, why did he convey his message through a degenerate faggot like mohammed?

Checkmate, muslims.

>Said ahmed, from the refugee family support center internet cafe, in Stockholm

Do you think Muslims have been corrupted by western decadence when they live in non-islamic countrues? And should they be corrected?

>Islam is completely incompatible with the west.

Islam is
>conservative
>family-centred
>patrilineal and patriarchal
>charitable
>modest

The "West" is
>liberal
>self-centred
>feminist
>selfish
>degenerate

So in that sense, yes, Islam *is* incompatible with the west.

However traditional Christianity (a doctrine I have a lot of respect and time for) is also incompatible with this west - hence its decline.

That's ok. I'll be lubing up to put into your woman soon enough

Mohammed (PBUH) will kick your ass

Remember, its left right left right left right kill... left right left right you know we will

Lol you ain't going to do shit. You're just going to hide behind the goatfucker terrorists to act like you're hard. I bet your little pencil wrists would break if you even fired a gun.

wew you think islam or its followers embody the spirit or letter of that quran quote.

WEW .. I will only address the first part of honor and respecting others religions with pic related.

Quran 8:12 Terrorize and behead thos ewho believe in scriptures other than the Quran

Quaran 9:30 The Jews and Christians are perverts, fight them

Quran 22:19 punish the unbelievers with garmets of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water, melt their skin and bellies

Damn straight that is Haram, Damo. Everyone knows Mohammed (pbuh) would only suck a halal circumcised cock.

everytime I hear someone talk about Muhammed or Allah I automatically start thinking about the Ghostbusters theme song

Then why do the Muslims all go support the leftwing of western politics when they want to introduce non conservative values! do Muslims support the liberals gay marriage drug,alcohol & sexual promiscuous culture??

Islam is saying you're conservative then shooting up a gay bar because you can't handle what a massive faggot you are. It's the religion of weak cucks who need daddy to tell them they've been bad little faggots.

atheist here: why the fuck do you people reply to this obvious slide thread full of bronze age religious bullshit

Why are you so fucking retarded? al ilah literally just means the deity.

>oldest religion

You wish fag.

dont you have some bibles to move to the fiction section at the bookstore?

islam is the only modern religion, it encourages science and dialogue

Where are the islamic science texts? And do they have to comply with sharia laws?

These pro-Islamic arguments are always the same, boring and stupid. They only make me more anti-Islamic.

I just wanted to say it's a pleasure meeting you, sand nigger.

Now, for my question, how does it feel waking up and looking at your skin and realizing you'll never be white?

You can't argue with these cultists.
They literally just ignore reality.

Can't blame them though. Quite hard when either your religion or facts have to give way.

This. Never really thought of Islam as a cult before a muslim tried justifying their beliefs.

>Islam as a religion transcends race
coming from a french of algerian descent, go tell that to the saudi monkeys, to make them laugh a bit

OP started crying and had to leave to become a terrorist. Threads over. Everyone go home.

What happened to "serious questions will get serious answers. islamophobic comments/memes will be ignored, hidden and wordfiltered.
You're thread should be deleted immediately by the mods. I'd tell you to kill yourself, ahmed, but I know that would kill a bunch of white people who aren't affiliated with islam. So how about you rot somewhere away from the western world.

I used to do it every day, then it slipped to every few days, then a couple times a week. There are other Islam general threads here though, and even the nightly thread sometimes gets made when I'm not around.

There are quite a few of us here.

There is a definite influence. It can be difficult to remain steadfast to your faith when all around you flies against it.

I think this is the definition of piety and struggle in faith. It is not unique to Islam, as Christian brothers and sisters will attest.

But I do suspect that Islam is more resilient than most faiths in this regard - due in part to the routine aspects of the faith that instil discipline from a young age.

>claims that Islam cares about *race*
>gets BTFO by Qur'an quote proving him mistaken
>tries to counter with quotes that are simply injunctions against *unbelievers*

wew lad

The ummah is a religious community. Doesn't matter if you're African, Dutch or a Singaporean brat - if you're Muslim you're one of us.

Ask them.

Indonesia has conservative, very conservative or ultra conservative political parties.

*tips fedora*

Name one islamic invention from the last 1000 years.

What exactly are unbelievers?

pedophilia

Shampoo

They had that with Muhammed already, around 1500 years ago.

they REinvented it

>You're thread
I'm Muslim, but thanks for playing.

How can an invention be "Islamic"?

You mean something invented by a Muslim?

Here's a list of Muslim scientists, including Nobel laureates:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Muslim_scientists

Not that that has anything whatever to do with the truth or otherwise of Islam - as such innovation is primarily economically motivated.

I see an American flag. Is English not your first language?

Guess that's what they call "having faith."
I always get triggered when they say it's the oldest religion. Let's just ignore the irrefutable proof of the thousands of civilizations that came before and their religions.

Nope, that has been around since long before those 1000 years in India.

>1 grammar error is enough to discredit anything I say
Stay mad, nigger. lol, your part of the world should be nuked, pronto.

A FUCKING VOLTORB.

>Indoniggers
>Mudslime Radical Fanatics

Seems legit. Fuck off Indonigger.

you didn't make a grammar mistake, don't let towelhead muhammed the cocksucker, get you down

Op, you should try reddit. The tolerant green-haired faggots there will slobber all over your cock for upvotes and you can silence infidels such as us.

You're != your
I made a grammar error.

Die in hell fire, taqiyya using scum. We won't fall for your lies.

>How can an invention be islamic?

By originating from an Islamic country, of course.

You're not telling me that despite your claim that "islam encourages science" there hasn't been anything coming out of it for centuries?

There are two types of muslims:

One is the radical.
The other is the "soon to be" radical.

But the good ones are the dead ones.

You better be catholic and not some faggot protestant.

Its hard to get a straight answer out of the Muslims here when I ask them about their support for gay marriage and leftwing non conservative policies.. they just call me a homophobic or a redneck just like the non muslim SJW. I think there is A HUGE problem with the Muslims here...I don't think they are being true MUSLIMS.. yet they act like they are.... its confusing.

Still waiting for your answer, Achmed

Protestants and Buddhists fight and bleed and die and earn French citizenship and get surveilled by the NSA too bro. It's worth it

>Indonesia has conservative, very conservative or ultra conservative political parties.

I don't think we even HAVE any conservative Muslims in Australia.

Why did you guys steal everything from the Greeks, and Romans?

sand nigger almost had me but he said islam was the oldest religion. lol implying the shitskins can world wordfilter hide or ignore us. we are your enemy and you will be stricken from this earth as you should have 2000+ years ago when you broke off from the jews. Europe is tiring of your garbage religion and so is america. you'll be getting glassed soon kiddo. enjoy your goats asshole while you can. DEUS VULT

Where will the next happening be? We all know terrorists have some sort of hive mind

Also Hinduism is the oldest religion if I remember correctly

May a Buddhist stab you.

Have you asked them their views?

Did you read the link?

You mean when those empires collapsed and were overtaken by Arab/Persian ones?

A bit like how liberalism has forced ex-Christian Europe into a competition with Islam that it is losing?

It's not about stealing, it's about winning.

You remember wrong. Hinduism is an offshoot of the Proto-Indo-European religion. It's the same age as Hellenic, Roman, Nordic, Celtic, etc. paganism.

>It's not about stealing, it's about winning

Is that why you guys love to rape Swedes and Krauts?

Ok, thanks