That's a cute outfit, did your husband give it to you

>That's a cute outfit, did your husband give it to you

Honestly this is a little problematic Raimi

>15 years ago this was allowed in a movie
When did it all change?

Can people please stop posting this shitty meme that there was "problematic" dialogue in Spider-Man? There wasn't and it's dumb. You attribute dumb, right wing, racist, homophobic opinions to characters and then everyone clap clap laugh laugh. It's fucking stupid. Stop.

>15 years ago
The point when they started farming Cape movies for easy money

>tfw you experienced an era where homophobia was acceptable
the times have changed for shit lads

t. reddit

You're going NOWHERE

in the uncut version spiderman's costume design had a penis hole so he had his penis sticking out erect and proud but this was edited out to secure a pg-13 rating

It also had assless chaps

Actually I think its pretty funny. A lot of them have made me laugh quite heartily

I call people fags to their face and they don't do shit
The trick is to not be a skinny beta male and care what fags think

Nah.

By the way, anyone have the one with Uncle Ben looking into the camera and talking about the day of the rope or some shit?

>You're going, Ngo Uwere
Africans weren't very pleased with this segregating dialogue

@81862350

Leaf detected

>BONESAW

Why did Raimi attribute invention of the saw to bone-white European peoples when he knows damn well Africans came up with it?

>You know, Peter, with great power comes great responsibility. Rudyard Kipling called it "The White Man's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the responsibility of the master to discipline the servant.
>Ben looks directly at the camera.
>"The niggers, the spics, the chinks...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the elm tree. The Day of the Rope is near, Pete. We'll have every nigger in this country dead or in chains in 10 years, and may God have me shot in a carjacking this very night if I'm wrong. God bless the American Nazi Party."

Canada is one of the most racist countries in the developed world you stupid nigger. Quit letting Sup Forums memes colour your perception of reality, go ten outside of the minority containment cities with even a touch of darkness in your skin and you'll never be found.

That's the one. In tears right now. Thanks senpai.

>I offered you friendship... and you spat in my face like a filthy fucking nigger

Some of the dialogue in this movie is indeed a little on the problematic side.

>and may God have me shot in a carjacking this very night if I'm wrong
kek

they can tell you have autism and they don't want to trigger an episode

This post is funny because OP's line is actually in the movie.

Never fails to get me

This whole meme got started because that line is actually in the movie dumbass. I was in the thread when it became a meme.

>>That's a cute outfit, did your husband give it to you

You obviously watched the censored version on television.
Raimi was really pushing the limits.

What was the Director's Cut version?

>and may God have me shot in a carjacking this very night

kek

Anyone got the "he looked Italian"one?

9/11 + 1 year or so

Where's the J Jonah Jameson one?

>He was White Peter
>All these years protesting the Civil Rights Act, and one of my own gets me.
>Was I wrong boy?
>Uncle Ben-he-he looked Italian
>Oh Peter, thank you
>[Uncle Ben dies smiling]

>>That's a cute outfit, did your husband give it to you? I hope not, because faggots go to hell.

Yeesh, at least get the quote right.

>I remember 9/11. Sat right at that window and watched people on the top floor take swan dives. Took bets on how many would wind up looking like a spilled lasagna. I shit you not... I was only two jumpers away from winning the office pool. Then the damn thing collapsed. Anyway, let's get back to Spider-Man.

Thank you kindly.

fucking gold

>nigger nigger nigger nigger, nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger?
jesus raimi

gonna dump all the rentposting/benposting I have

>Did Edison sleep before he turned on the light? Did Marconi sleep before he turned on the radio? Did Beethoven sleep before he wrote the 5th?

>Did Himmler sleep before he turned on the gas chambers?

>Ah, Rosie, I love this boy!

Why did Peter don the nigger suit again?

>Harry, please, just look at her! You think a woman like that is sniffing around because she likes your personality?
>They're all beautiful, until they're snarling after your trust fund like a pack of ravening wolves. A word to the "not-so-wise" about your little girlfriend. Do what you need to with her, then broom her fast

Whoa Norman Osbourne red pilled as fuck

Raimiposting was probably the last good Sup Forums meme

everyone else takes the time to post something mildly humorous and this is the best you could come up with?

What is wrong with his husband making a cute outfit for him? are you homophobic?

This one is my favorite.

>inshallah brother
Fucking kek

Holy shit.

if only someone could replace the date

>call me... the holocaust
>ah jeese kid couldn't you name yourself after something real

>These guys, Goldberg and Cohen, they probably deserved what happened. Scratch that, they most definitely did. But just because you can beat them up, doesn't give you the right to not finish the job. Next time, after you exercised your civic privileges, exercise your civic responsibility and report them to your local officer, Pete. Remember: with great white power, comes great white responsibility.
>Are you afraid I’m going to turn into some kind of liberal? Quite worrying about me, okay? Something’s different, I’ll figure it out. Stop lecturing me please
>I don’t mean to lecture and I don’t mean to preach… and I know I’m not your Fuhrer –
>THEN STOP PRETENDING TO BE!

Bait bait man, noice!

>couple hours ago
>randomly think of this scene
>make up some inane dialog to accompany it and chuckle to myself
>log in to Sup Forums
>check Sup Forums
>see this thread

>he wanted Uncle Ben's, I can only assume based in his race

Literally in tears right now

Can I get your autograph?

>>log in to Sup Forums

>try to force reverse Raimi posting
>never takes off

Memes are hard

>Bernard: [to Harry, upon his refusal to aid Peter] If I may, sir. I've seen things in this house I've never spoke of.
>Harry Osborn: What are you trying to tell me?
>Bernard: The night your father died, I... I cleaned his anus. The dildo that pierced his colon came from his accoutrement of sex toys. I-I know you're trying to defend your father's honor, but there is no question that he died by his own deviant pleasures. I gaped out your father, as I've gaped out you, Harry. As I've gaped out your friends.

>t. reddit
But reddit would love this meme. That user clearly hates it, so why would he be a redditor?

Know thine enemy.

i was literally paralyzed from laughter from this one

I must be really high, cuz from the thumbnail I thought it was a black woman, bent over and looking to her right toward some in spandex.

>Venom: Hey, Parker.
>Spider-Man: My God, Eddie!
>Venom: Ooh, my cock is stiffening. [grabbing Mary Jane] If you know what I'm talking about.
>[Venom knocks Spider-Man down into a black web and binds his wrists to it.]
>Spider-Man: We can find a way to settle this.
>Venom: You're so right. I'm thinking cuckoldry. Kinda like how you cucked me. Do you remember? Do you remember what you did to me? You hired six niggers to gangbang my girl. Now I'm gonna make yours BLACKED. How's that sound, tiger?

Wow, Venom truly was evil!

>Of course I've got good aim. Watch, I'm gonna bean this 747 right in the cockpit window
>Quit bitching, he's in the air what's he gonna hit up there?

>Wh...where am I? This suit...I'm black now? Well, I never knew my father and the cops hate me so I guess I was halfway there already.

I know Spiderman is a joker but this is a little far.

>I was in the thread when it became a meme.
were you not embarrassed to type that out?

i saw that too

but in my case i know i'm really high

kek

>Little something I whipped up at Buchenwald, Spidey!

Wooooow...

I like these subtle ones. There was another one from Spider-Man 2 when they're brining peters body on the train and one of the civilians is like
>he's just a kid. No older than my wife's son

Never watched the movie but I really hope this is real

I'm Italian and I don't get it

>Gunshots keep leaving niggers dead
>And just like Hitler I won't tol-er-ate the Reds
>Marxim's not for me
>No, I ain't gonna stop the Jews from complainin'
>I'm freeeeeee
>To distribute Zyklon...
>BEEEEEEEEEE

How did they get Burt Baccarat to rerecord this?

>Listen Peter, I'm sorry you didn't get the scholarship but we've got quotas to fill. Yeah you had the best test scores, but that's just because you have white privilege. You don't know how hard it is to study when you're a poor black kid in the ghetto.
>But Mr. Stark! Jerome's family are millionaires, my aunt barely makes enough money to keep a roof on our heads!
>You keep that alt-right bullshit on the internet where it belongs. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to prep Pepper Pott's bull.

Its saying italians arent white you spaghettinigger

I don't get it. Is goblin saying it to aunt may or is she listening to her fuehrer say it or is she saying it?

kek

>Y'all niggas need 2 chill wit dis talkin shit, feel me? Oriental bitch up here talkin bout spidera n shit sheeeeit I ain't the nigga bout to get bit, goddamn muthafucka know what I'm sayin'? Anyway, any yall niggas see sum Dees white bitches tryin to flip that C into an A tell them to come see that nigga wit DAT D ha ha yall know what I'm sayin.

>30,000 years of evolution and niggers still haven't invented the wheel

I don't get it, this has nothing to do with Green Goblin or his experiment, why would he say this?

>Norman: What do you want from me?
>Green Goblin : To say what you won't, to do what you can't, to destroy those who stand in your way!
>[Norman slowly turns to look at the newspaper. The headline reads "Explosion at uptown synagogue kills 9, injures 23"]

>Ah, Dr. Connor's student. He tells me you're brilliant.
>[ Peter smiles, flattered ]
>He also tells me you're as lazy as a nigger on Martin Luther King day.

hey man i laughed

I'm surprised some autist hasn't already re-done the entire script to make it a cohesive story about racism.

Where's the Man of Spiders one? Also, Uncle Ben in Vietnam.

Pic very related

>Peter...don't let more refugees in

If I redubbed the whole movie with this kind of dialogue, would you laugh?

>RCT2
My actual nigger

>action text
Nice one Leddit :^)

kek but seriously, just remove the action text and rewrite it a little and it's great

>You want door fix, Man of Spiders? Yes, I know these things you do, I learn how to find many secrets in old country. You will not pay rent? This is fair. We will take rent in other ways. When I was in old country, in Bosnia, my friends and I... we do things to women. Terrible things, make them ugly women who will never be loved. Your friends, redhead girl and science girl... they will beg me to stop, as my men and I rain alternating blows of ejaculateing and fists upon them. And when they are broken, Man of Spiders, when they are nothing more than shells... you will know the rent is paid.

>For this month