Kingston Twins Ovals, 2:05 AEDT

Essendon vs Richmond
Norm Minns Oval, 4:35 AEDT

/afl/ Supercoach League code

/afl/ Tipping League code

Other urls found in this thread:

livestream.sx/live/essendon-bombers-vs-richmond-live-stream.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How's my Brisbane Lions lookin this year? still bottom of the barrel shit?

>State of muh Pies
Based Cox will save everyone

young side starting to come of age now, gained a lot of momentum towards the end of last season. Look for them to finish 10-12 this year, possibly threatening finals next year

Not watching this shit until there is relegation. Tired of teams aiming for the wooden spoon.

who /dabloos/ here?

What's the best way to watch online?
Most of the subscription services seem mobile focused while I just want to watch it on my sodding desktop.

Based

HEAVE HO UNNA

Why is North Melbourne wearing the Port Adelaide uniform?

This is way too slow with too many stoppages, bring back AFLX desu

Piss weak by Majak, out bodied by a much smaller bloke. Failed experiment

>scott decides to trial Daw in defence
>get easily outmarked by a guy 4 inches shorter
Why the fuck do they persist with this guy

>Da outmuscled by Petracca

Hahahahaha

Literally because hes african and there are lower expectations on him. Plus a marketing tool.

>rapes a white girl at a party

>rape
Nah she just couldn't handle the BBC and embarrasment of fucking him.

I wish I was joking ;-;

If you have a mate with Foxtel, ask to borrow their login details. Foxtel GO is on PC now

Brad Scott said that Jarrad Waite's (a 35 year old) football is ahead of him. He's a retard of the highest order.

Melksham is unironically very good now, when at the dees he was a huge spud. Pretty surprising transition desu

Who's looking good SC-wise so far?

Petracca, Gawn, Salem?

Gawn is a LOCK regardless of JLT form

At the bombers I mean

Reminder that /afl/ runs /afl/

You are a retard the highest order.

t. Mrs Scott

I may be married to a shit coach, but at least i'm not a filthy tripfag.

>Majak literally had to infringe in order to compete with Petracca
Sad!

;)

Is Majak Daw related to Chris Dawes?

>you now remember after kicking 6 goals on debut some guy on Sup Forums named himself magic door in honour of Daw

Chris came out as transracial and transitioned. Majak is his new name.

>LE FUG LE MADGE AG DAW XDXD

are there any decent full blown niggers in the AFL. I can only think of Daw (shithouse and lazy) and Alir (negro work ethic aka none) they are a failed experiment just invest in speedy abo's

reminder that any form of XD posting is the sure sign of a mental midget

XD

We'll see how Chol does this evening

>Melbin choking away a lead

>commentators keep trashing Daw
not liking this racism

>critiquing someone's lack of skills is now racist
I know you're trolling but you gotta step it up nigger

Wheres Reality Check?

He had a reality check and left us for good.

Shitting up /cric/ most likely. Who >poort here?

great thread

Yeah lad. This is /our/ year

Too many boongs though is an issue

God I hope so, last year was infuriating.

Elitebourne Elitemons confirmed elite and on elite watch

As long as Lindsay Thomas doesnt play should be right. Though fair few injuries in the squad atm

NORF A SHIT

What's the script gonna be this year?

>Crows and Tigers do battle again
>Cats grow in power and challenge
>Sydney players diagnosed with colon cancer on the eve of faggot round

another melbourne side who hasn’t won a flag in years to win the flag?

Back2Back

Port Adelaide vs Adelaide grand final

Crows to go back to back gf loses

>0.1 to 0.0 at quarter time

Dees win the flag

I'd be alright with this

>poort
>in any way, shape or form relevant

dusty a lazy 9 disposals, tigers looking good and sharp.
Back to back guaranteed?

I'm watching the game on what must be an american stream and these american ads are gold. Man americans are annoying

>Essendope

>essendon literally shitting themselves

>watching AWF(U)L
you played yourself

your mom gay lads

love footy
love racing
love punting
love figure skating
love elena radionova

hate cricket
hate new zealand
hate soccer
hate losing
hate canada

simple as

>hate cricket

Poofta

Can I have the link, mate?

livestream.sx/live/essendon-bombers-vs-richmond-live-stream.php

there you go buddy

>hates soccer
I diagnose you with dead

>Gil genuinely thinks that this league, with this talent pool is ready to expand as soon as next year

I remember during the first season he said "this league will be around for a 100 years" he's either just towing the marketing line of enthusiasm or he's drinking too much of the kool aid, this shit show won't last a decade

Gil is drinking his own koolaid. He kept saying how amazing AFLX is but we all know how that turned out.

Where the FUCK are they playing these games?

Is a Coles carpark a venue next week?

suburban/country grounds are maximum comfy, friend.

yeah exactly, the best part is he's painted himself into a rainbow coloured corner now because once the AFL starts bleeding money in the women's league he can't scrap it or else he becomes an ebil sexist nazi lmao

they get around to all the lesser grounds and rural places to try and inject some cash into them and keep the bogans happy

>you now remember that match up north where some coon was breastfeeding her coonlet on camera

Teams refused to put any effort into winning the pre-season comp so the AFL scrapped in a few years ago and decided to just play practice games in regional areas to give the country fans some small spark of joy.

it'd be better if they never upgraded the surfaces and played on gluepots in the middle and goal squares.

At least they'd get a proper workout from running through sticky mud

gonna be adraw in aflw lads

absolutely pathetic

mercy rule boys. its all over. No hangover for these tigers

>another year of Essendon being shit

It's not fair, lads! We got Stringer, Saad and Smith.

>74 points down
>Jake Stringer looks disinterested

oh boy woweee what is happening to 'the top 4' essendon

Essendon will never win another final.

It's over. They may as well fold and give their place in the league to Port Melbourne, Norwood, West Perth or a Tasmanian consortium.

Is there no money to be made outside of Australia's main cities? Is it like England's soccer league, where the same two or three big clubs usually win the title?

EssenDONE

the real issue is the draft picks essendon gave up for them, especially stringer.

Literally no one cares about the pre season comp. The mighty Bombers have a finals spot wrapped up, so there is no point in going hard and getting injured

Outside main cities the towns are fairly small, not really big enough to support a team. But no, there is generally different teams who win it. Richmond finished 13th in 2016 and won the premiership in 2017

None of those picks would have lived up to their potential at Essendon anyway. Look at Laverde, Langford and Francis.

>essendon supporters right now
>this much denial

not enough money outside of cities and logistics and scheduling would be chaotic if there were. Besides the Hawks 3-peat recently and Brisbane 3-peat in the early 2000's it's pretty even, although there was a stat last year that for the first time in a very long time Hawthorn, Geelong or Sydney weren't contesting a Grand Final

Is the AFL a spin off sport created by Australian's who wanted their own version of rugby? Does it offer something Rugby didn't? It seems like it is more popular than Rugby.

arguably all players who had the year of easy selection and failed to develop and nail down a first team spot.

suck me off ya wite dog

It's a hybrid of a few sports like rugby and Gaelic footy. This was in the 1800's though so who knows.
Sydney/Brisbane are more rugby whereas the rest of australia is more AFL and if you look at the stats more people attend afl then rugby games but there is much debate as to what's more popular. But AFL is by far, fuck rugby

>people already celebrating Richmonds premiership and how they're not in a hangover year
>against a team that can't adapt at all with no midfield
Such a promising win

m8 there are 2 games, you would want to try and play your brand of footy and make an impact. Essendon are running around like headless chooks.
They're done. Finished. Their season is over

>87 points
>essendope