Which programming language would you choose to code your AI gf in Sup Forums?

which programming language would you choose to code your AI gf in Sup Forums?

Attached: 1507222451369.gif (758x866, 479K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brainfuck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTML
stackoverflow.com/questions/30719221/is-html-turing-complete
youtu.be/S6m_t6HL4g4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

angelscript

not a bad choice, though i must admit i'm not very familiar with it. i know that it is popular in robotics. is that why you chose this language? so that you can easily port her to a physical vessel?

C

I second this

Prolog or Lisp? That would be ideal but I'd probably just hack most of it together in perl or maybe python.

I'd use tensorflow with some custom C++ functions

BASIC

Sepples

BF++

Brainfuck

Fucking casuals.

>BF++
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brainfuck

enjoy your tranny ai gf

lmao are you a masochist or somethign? what is the digital version of pegging?

HTML

not a language nigger

Attached: 1441513719882.png (326x293, 212K)

HTML5 is Turing complete.

Not a PROGRAMMING language. nigger.

>HTML
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTML
Hypertext Markup Language (HTML)

PHP? JS?

Sauce?

I third this

Temple OS

Attached: 1528467757386.jpg (640x742, 60K)

>implying my AI waifu wouldnt just program herself

stackoverflow.com/questions/30719221/is-html-turing-complete

Looks like you need CSS.

how do i into code if i want to make games?

Attached: 1442779697653.jpg (803x790, 91K)

I wouldnt consider that turing complete. You have to click all the boxes it highlights to solve rule 110. I already knew i was turing complete.

unless you're a fucking casual binary is the way to go

Learn C it's easy

data types, if, else, while, for, functions, arrays and pointers.

Then try a language with classes and learn classes.

Then dick around with unity for long enough to be able to learn unreal.

Lmao SUCK A DICK

CPU's language is OPCODES

>Then dick around with unity for long enough to be able to learn unreal.
unreal is that much better eh? i'm guessing unity is easier to pick up but more shallow?

>I already knew i was turing complete.
are you a programming language?
can i write my gf in you?

ASM

Not even joking. C is simple compared to a lot of languages now. People may find it more difficult but that is simply learning to think more like a computer.

I'm a student but am very involved in the community. From what I have seen, no one in industry uses unity. It's entity model is fundamentally broken (though they are apparently working on fixing this) but it is a lot easier to learn from my experience. Every one at game jams uses unity. Every one in industry tries to get people to start using unreal asap.

It's gotta be a BASIC bitch.

First, get a standard calculus text and dive in. You should also get linear algebra and discrete math books as well; make sure the discrete text is proof based.

Once you're a couple chapters in to your discrete book (you will want to have covered basic proposition and higher order logic, and basic proofs), you may begin learning programming and computer architecture. As a litmus test, if you don't know what this statement is

∀P((0∈P∧∀i(i∈P-->i+1∈P))-->∀n(n∈P))

you aren't ready to take the reins of a computer.

Now, forget what you do know about computer programming:

First, you learn boolean logic operations
then, you learn transistor logic
then, you learn how to build functional units from logic gates
then, you learn CPU design
then, and only then, you learn assembly language
then, after you have mastered assembly language (not dabbled, but mastered it), you learn C
then, after you have mastered C, you may learn the higher-level languages of your choice, but you will always use C and assembly as your primary languages because everything else is unnecessary bloat.

By this time you should be finished with your first wave of math and ready for the next: abstract algebra, analysis, multivariate and vector calculus, and, after you have progressed a way in those, topology.

Finally, you become familiar with topoi, and study the internal logic of categories
then familiarize yourself with (general) type theory, and its applications to programming. I also recommend studying how to reformulate mathematics in terms of globular categories for use in automatic theorem proving, because there is an inherent programming-like 'feel' to it.

Your quickhack is quite good, i did that upto C, not a lot of CPU design, but i began a different path.
C+macros+functional polymorphism+multilevel functions/macros instead of searching for higher level languages

What the heck are you guys even tlking about?

I'm making an AI-creation game right now,

you don't need to code. Just use GameMaker's Drag-And-Drop mode.

Attached: 302e1438-4590-4277-b57e-74b27f43cbea.png (68x24, 551)

Cobol, duh.

Fortran if she runs on punch cards.

Morse

As much as I don't think you're really serious or you are just being conceited it is an interesting approach to learning I've thought a lot about. There is even a quick course called nand2tetris which is pretty interesting which follows the mid section to some extent.

Also I don't know shit about that last paragraph. Any good textbooks?

Every human gf could be an AI gf.

Nice.

I feel like macro abuse isn't enough. At some point don't you feel like functional polymorphism+multilevel functions/macros just destroys DRY. Don't you need some either more interpreting on top of C that generates code for you for better generic constructs?

so could i get an actual programming job if i learned all of these things?

You need twisted, elaborate schemes to simulate a bitch

desu vult.

LETS LOVE LAIN!

if you learn all that, you are half way there, the other part is to apply the acquired knowledge and write actual code...
I guess you can get a good programming job if you are good in programming. It also depends if you can find somebody who needs you.

This thread is just stupid.

Attached: Yes.gif (400x412, 926K)

Not them but those are graduate level mathematics courses. You definitely don't need them to program, but a good rule of thumb is the more math you know the more cool stuff you can do.
I once chatted with a professor in computer science. I suggested that may be I should supplement our linear algebra lecture notes with a chapter on how orthogonal coordinate transformations (rotations and such) are applied in 3D-graphics. I had found out that homework problems related to this theme motivated some of my students. His reply was that it is not clear cut. Most of the programmers that the university spews out will end up working with teams. His point was that it is unnecessary for ALL the programmers to know about groups of rotations, because only a small subset of the team would work on the 3D-graphics engine - if any at all. In DOS-era with homegrown code it was enough for SOME of the programmers in the team to know this inside out. But nowadays a lot of the hard work has been "outsourced" via a standard interface to the manufacturer of the graphics card (so I was told). True, SOME OTHER programmers still need to know enough to use that interface to good effect.

It's written by a 2020s AI so obviously it's stupid.

Every thread is what (You) make it

Part 2:
However, when you are creating something new, it is clearly good to have people in your team, who have a deeper understanding of the underlying principles. And "deep" means something else than what it means to the readers of this question. This is a pons asinorum to the other discussion I recall. During my short stint in telcomm industry I met this guy from Nokia-Siemens Networks. I was told that he is the top patent inventor of the team from the Siemens side. I also recognized him as one of the guys who competed at IMO for West Germany at the same time I represented Finland. A modest dude who explained the recipe of his success as "Oh, most of my inventions are trivial applications of modular arithmetic - programmers and engineers don't understand it." I will testify that his last sentence is true. They learn about the binary mod and various rules around it, but they don't learn the bidirectional power of congruences, and don't learn to think in terms of the residue class rings - it's all remainders of divisions of integers to them. So, by being at the right place at the right time, you can dine out simply because you can work swiftly with periodically repeating discrete structures and patterns.

Again, something that not all the CS majors need to know, but "in the land of blind people one-eyed man is the king".

Java so she's slow as fuck and really complicated to understand.

Pretty much all math has been abstracted away from the typical developer in this way. They need to know basically nothing about pure math for most jobs.

C# better known as Microsoft Java

how about bugs?

what will my gf be like if i use rust? i see it get a lot of shit on Sup Forums but have never used anything outside of c++ and java

I guess I get it from an employer's perspective but I think we are being too easy on students these days not making them learn the basics of higher mathematics and actually doing them a disservice in the process. Learning math teaches you to think in a particular sort of way conducive to solving problems and creating formal systems.

That's programmer error. I wouldn't trust myself to a blowjob function/class.

>∀P((0∈P∧∀i(i∈P-->i+1∈P))-->∀n(n∈P))

knowing what that statement is doesn't help you actually "take the reins of a computer". it's just using predicate logic to describe induction.

it's saying "for all things P, 0 is an element of P and that for all i, where i being an element of P implies that i + 1 is an element of P, that in turn implies that for all n, n is an element of P. it's a pretty stupid way to express that and i've taken multiple logic courses and never seen anyone try to express induction that way. it seems like a pointless exercise to bother trying to use PL syntax to describe induction for the hell of it. i'm not exactly sure it's fully valid because of the 0 being an element of P (why would it be? is that the empty set? why specify it if it is?) and then, why would it matter that 0 was an element of P AND there was an apparent inductive step?

i've also taken all data structures and algorithms necessary for a CS bachelor's and i think you're crazy. it's nice that you worship assembly but for 95% of "jobs" that a programmer gets, they never bother with it. assembly was 252 in my university, and 352 is where you learn C, and this semester i'm taking 452--my last course--which is "operating systems" and while we use x86 assembly to make an OS, we don't touch the assembly.

like, zero CS bachelor's grads have all this the way you put it.

>why would it matter that 0 was an element of P AND there was an apparent inductive step?

It's the base case, professor.

Java

>818634011
I already know how to program and I already have a decent background in math but always trying to find more that is valuable to learn. I fucked with 3D graphics and physics a bit when I was young and having the conceptual understanding of it helped me immensely when I was learning linear algebra I think. Pretty interesting story about the siemens guy. I'm taking uni course on ring theory next semester but have a bit of understanding from looking at cryptography. I think it's nice to know more than is expected of you and having deep understanding is good. And as always, book recommendations welcome.

not him but why wouldn't i∈P-->i+1∈P be enough since it's using the universal quantifier on i? wouldn't that apply the condition to every element in P, including the base case?

No because P could be the empty set.

youtu.be/S6m_t6HL4g4

I fourth this

Probably C, something that complex would require a more custom core so going as deep as ASM isn't a bad thing but you could handle motor functions and such w/ AVR and C as well as it's core "intelligence". Be honest I'd be more concerned with look and feel than it's insides, feels like that's honestly the hard part. Expanding and upgrading all it's core and motor function is just a matter of time and upgrading. *shrug* Strange question I over thought.

Attached: tenor (3).gif (498x302, 843K)

I've overthought this question ever since I watched chobits as a kid. It's the reason I'm as into machine learning as I am..

If you don't have much experience, use python

I know what you are really posting about op

???

Only problem with Python is it's a high level language, it has a lot in it to support itself. The job might be done easier but your core is mostly supported by a non-custom infrastructure you might not want in building a literal "gf". The closer you get to ASM the better off you are in such a complex endeavor.

I always thought a good first project would be a "Sumomo" size AI robot. :P Get your balancing and self-righting of bodily function down in a smaller package and easier route to upgrade/maintain.

I'm pretty sure there's a bit missing, where n is a natural number (or n is from the set N of natural numbers). This is just a shitty way of defining the so-called Peano numerals, for which functional programmers have a serious hard-on.

>Peano numerals
Why have I not heard of this before. It looks fucking awesome

It doesn't matter they all yield the same result

mysoginistic comments will not be tolerated itt

Attached: 2161q9.jpg (625x748, 68K)

Absolutely. I've been tossing the idea around of making a Sumomo style robot, but I'm also not trying to get pegged as a lolicon for wanting a pocket sized bot. Obviously not full AGI but could easily pack quite a few features in her with nothing but a raspberry pi and some accessories.

They're not, they're a terrible way of representing numbers. All you'll learn from them is parlor tricks like writing a program that embeds solutions to FizzBuzz in the types of functions for absolutely no reason at all. If you want to go hog wild with CS horseshit, learn Template Haskell.

why does Sup Forums love rust so much

def could piggyback quite a bit on a pi or an arduino or a combo of using individual tiny microcontroller boards so you can single out functionality to certain parts closer to the components running it.

I don't know why they like it, since Sup Forums is a place for people who think they know a lot about computers. I like it because it has a Haskell style type system, but actually runs fast.

So my insanely overcomplicated spaghetti solutions with 30 flag variables for every function so that changing anything has some bizarre side effect. Then I to make everything even more spaghetti by mashing huge functions together to create these 2000 line behemoths of functions that take 20 arguments and leak side effects everywhere. The more rube goldbergian I can make these functions the better.
I make oracle look simple and elegant

faster than say c?

Unity is your best bet, but if you want to do mobile and web game development go for react native / javascript. Head over to skill share and just jump in to some examples, experience is the only way to learn.

Holy C

AI for just an if sentence?
>try{
> if (me_bored==true) {
> blowjob();
> }
>else {
> make_sandwich();
> }
>}
>catch{
> clean_the_house();
>}

Attached: 1280829115_stick-horse-running-fail.webm (352x288, 765K)