He did nothing wrong

He did nothing wrong

No one disputes that. I just wonder where her parents' bottle of wine went.

is this some set for a movie cuz that shit looks exactly like how the end of the world would look in a movie

>punching women
>ever okay

typical conservitard

the irony is she probably got wet from that and imagine if i was there and i knocked that faggot out and people were like "wow that guy fucked him up" but i ironically rape her but halfway through she admits she wanted the whole time and the judge bangs the gabel and says "case dismissed!" and they throw their mortarboards in their air saying hurrah hurrah hurray!

He committed arm robbery.

Yeah no shit. The fucking WOMAN had it coming, god damn I hate bitches. It should be legal to rape and murder women...and niggers

He did though. He was in prison for a nigger crime.

You're right. Women are below men.

He doesn't think women are equal. So yes he is punching a girl here.

>nazi punching a dirty commie
Based

>nazi punching a dirty commie

People pretend like i'm supposed to pick sides of this retard fight.

hive mind

must be an awesome day to be a cop
>stand around doing nothing
>told to back off and let people riot
>collect overtime paycheck

Punching a women who is trying to throw glass shrapnel bombs at you is completely justified.

Woman or not, she was an antifa communist.

They all deserve to have their skulls crushed honestly.

Wow

No.

She was throwing bottles earlier, you can see her in a earlier picture. Fuck the bitch.

i personally would even go as far as to call it - kino

Woosh over you head. He is a convicted criminal for arm robbery. He's a white version of a Dindu Nuffin

I didn't say him hitting her was wrong. Fuck that bitch. But he did do something wrong.

>antifa picks fights with people
>surprised when they get the shit kicked out of them
Pottery.

Most left wing ideologies won't exist within the next 30 years anyway due to massive automation and abundance of resources.

Just ignore these leftist teenagers.

She didn't have the bottle when she was punched you stupid fuck.

Sup Forums - Alt Right Pussies

>arm robbery
Are you doing this intentionally? Am I being trolled?

because throwing glass bottles filled with lit fireworks at unarmed people you disagree with is all good

How are we pussies when we beat the shit out of antifa on the streets?
lmao

Equal rights, equal lefts

This.

She was holding it literally right before he came at her. Even still, just because she drops it doesn't mean she didn't deserve the hit.

You should really consider killing yourself. I genuinely think the world would be a better place without you.

>we
There's that word again.

>Punching women
>never okay

Typical demoprat

You beat up antifa on the streets. That is like picking on special needs kids.

Wow, a 5'5" manlet beat up a girl. So NOT a pussy move lol.

He's talking about himself. He's t r i g g e r e d

Even though the guy is a bit crazy himself, this woman ABSOLUTELY deserved this beating.

Antifa are violent shitstains themselves that destroy innocent people's property.

wrong already been over this with others of your kind and there is no proof. you'll post a picture of her holding a wine bottle then a video of her holding a wine bottle.

just a reminder that you Sup Forums scum are Sup Forums's playthings.
we can poke you with sticks to say funny things and get you angry and there's nothing you can do about it.
you are our slaves Sup Forums.

It's not.
What would be pussy is letting that woman and her "gang" attack him.

Sup Forums is a Sup Forums colony and you know it

What did Sup Forums think when you told them tho