Whats the best stand up comedy?

Personally I think its Bill Burr, Doug Stanhope and Christopher Titus.

louis is shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r3XyvYzh_QE
youtu.be/WMQE8qtbnbw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

-Doug Stanhope
-Patrice O'Neal
-Jimmy Carr

Jim Norton's new stand-up special is good.

is Nick Mullen's stand up good? he kills on Cum Town

RIP in peace Billy boy. You were the best of us.

reminder that bill's wife is a turbocunt
youtube.com/watch?v=r3XyvYzh_QE

Nick DiPaolo

Reminder that her eventual betrayal will usher in the golden era of standup

The Holy Trinity of Williams

Billy Connolly
Bill Bailey
Bill Burr

>Its a Sup Forums contrarians post inferior comedians thread

You picked two Massholes and a Californian who could pass as a Masshole.

I endorse this list

>It's a bash other opinions while being too chicken shit to offer my own post

kek if it happens Bill will blow a fuse, might rise up to become the best stand up comedian, say fuck it all and blast everything and everyone under the sun

The GOAT obviously

>it's a bill hates women episode

>No Bill Cosby
Just because hes a rapist doesn't mean hes not still a comedic icon.

>every bill episode

A valid contender, I think he's often given a more prominent place in the church of Williams by the Southern Baptist branches

>sucking the dick of waiters because you're a pathetic little bitch
Lmao. Nope. She's 100% correct here. Tone, whatever.

How polite someone is towards service staff is a reliable indicator of whether that person is a closet asshole. If someone is respectful towards you, but then a cunt to a waiter (or someone in a similar "inferior" position), then you 100% know they are actually a cunt deep down. They're only being respectful towards you because it's currently useful for them to be so, not because they were raised to respect other people.

>it's okay to be rude to people because they are working
You are a cunt too m8

The context to this is that she was a waitress that got fired for being shit at her job, makes it a lot worse.

dude you're an alpha male too???? glad that i'm not the only one who doesn't submit to the MAN

In that situation the customer is "the man" not the waiter.

>being polite = sucking dick

What bothers me about that discussion is that she implies the waiter shouldn't have asked if they wanted appetizers until everyone showed up. But wouldn't it make sense in some situations to order and have the appetizers on the table when everyone else shows up?

Well this is the reason she's wrong right?
Being rude is one thing but she's also wrong.

Right, she loves to criticize without thinking first. Reminds me of another episode where a guy wrote in about his girlfriend gaining weight rapidly and how he tried to help her diet and workout and make healthy meals for her. Nia instantly started bitching and calling the guy an asshole who only cared about looks.

Then Bill explained the guy was actual doing a really good thing legitimately trying to help the girl and that if he really was a superficial asshole then he would have just dumped her once she gained a bit of weight.

So she admitted she overreacted but still said the guy was being a jerk for caring about his girlfriends weight.

Dave Chappelle: Killing them softly
Pure kino

youtu.be/WMQE8qtbnbw

Black woman pls go

bill hicks

Kyle Kinane

Burrs latest special was ass but he's still my favorite comedian

narcissism