Is race real?

Hey Sup Forums

My girlfriend just told me race isn't real and is just a social construct made by white people to oppress blacks and that racism can only exist towards minorities and not towards whites.

I told her she was batshit insane and we broke up because I'm not a cuck. But is she right?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Perspectives-Discrimination-Routledge-Advances-Sociology/dp/0415878586
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/1467-9566.00170/pdf
genomicslawreport.com/index.php/2016/02/02/genetic-discrimination-case-against-school-district-is-appealed-to-ninth-circuit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nothing is right because we live in a meaningless universe with no apparent reason to its origin.

this

Omg that's how you spread lice. Why are they touching heads?

Race is real. Race realism is not racist. We treat other races according to how they act.

--90% of niggers are stupid and violent, possibly homicidal.

--On the other hand, I would wife up a qt Asian.

Race realism. Learn it, faggot.

all of this is invalid when you just admitted to yellow fever. nice one 8)

Even if it is entirely a social construct, that doesn't make it not real. Money and law are social constructs too. Does that mean they don't exist?

>niggers are no different from asians
>t. nihilist

mmmmmmmmmm no i'm just saying that the value of your speech lowers significantly when you admit something as cringey as that--
but we can all believe what we believe :)

I knew she was out of her fucking mind. Thanks bro

>in the year of our LORD 2016
>not having yellow fever
>believing Sup Forums at the drop of a hat
Do you even understand the information presented to you in those graphs, user?

Yes. Only the first one is about race actually existing but the next few are reassuring of my belief that most niggers are criminals

I'm still amazed you turned down dumb pussy because of this revelation
>not having a tsundure as fuck liberal gf to troll
>implying she wouldn't hate fuck you

Gravity is a social construct, it's a bunch of quite possibly false subjective reasoning that amounts to a convincing guess as to how it is we don't float.
In a similar vein race is a social construct.

Make of that as you will.

Maybe you're right but I'm too prideful, it's my biggest downfall.

She also told me she's minored in African studies in college which I never knew before so clearly she's into niggers which is too much of a turn off for me. There's nothing more disgusting than whites mixing with blacks to me

>mmmmmmmmmm no

You sound like a woman.

Pride is the worst sin, user.

Also, read into sociology
>sociology
Hear me out, faggot.
Their journals L I T E R A L L Y publish statistically significant P value research on the correlation between race and crime, education, wealth, etc... but then try to explain how it doesn't even matter because muh feelings.
I've been having a field day with some of these journals, compiling their charts and graphs.

Please share user. I am intrigued.

I'm interested as well.

amazon.com/Perspectives-Discrimination-Routledge-Advances-Sociology/dp/0415878586
Try to torrent it, obviously. I read it at my uni's library
>Over the past 15 years, a series of empirical studies in different countries have shown that our increasing genetic knowledge leads to new forms of exclusion, disadvantaging and stigmatization. The spectrum of this "genetic discrimination" ranges from disadvantages at work, via problems with insurance policies, to difficulties with adoption agencies.

>The empirical studies on the problem of genetic discrimination have not gone unnoticed. Since the beginning of the 1990s, a series of legislative initiatives and statements, both on the national level and on the part of international and supranational organizations and commissions, have been put forward as ways of protecting people from genetic discrimination.

>This is the first book to critically evaluate the empirical evidence and the theoretical usefulness of the concept of "genetic discrimination." It discusses the advantages and limitations of adopting the concept, and offers a more complex account distinguishing between several dimensions and forms of genetic discrimination.

>onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/1467-9566.00170/pdf
>>The mapping of the human genome has been the object of several provocative metaphors, including a search for the ‘holy grail’ (Gilbert 1992), investigating ‘the essence of human life’, and decoding ‘the book of life’. Some critics have suggested that the gene is becoming a cultural icon in American society (Nelkin and Lindee 1995), invested with almost mystical powers. Others contend that the ‘geneticisation’ of human problems has expanded beyond scientific knowledge (Lippman 1992) and that a kind of ‘genetic fatalism’—assuming that a genetic association is deterministic and a trait or behaviour is unchangeable—underlies much public discourse about genetics (Alper and Beckwith 1995). What is clear is that genetic research is relevant to an increasing number of diseases, conditions and behaviours, and that the genetic ‘frame’ is becoming common for explaining a wider range of human problems (Conrad 1997; Van Dijck 1998).

Not a journal, but this is an important article showcasing a precedent of """""genetic discrimination"""""
>genomicslawreport.com/index.php/2016/02/02/genetic-discrimination-case-against-school-district-is-appealed-to-ninth-circuit/

t.nihilist