What are some good films to send off 4/20?

what are some good films to send off 4/20?

serious discussion not dude weed lmao shit

That one cheech and chong where they make a car out of weed.

Ah. I was once blue pilled like you. I used to believe all these things and I would smoke pot regularly. Heres the REAL affects it has

>kills your lungs
>makes you content with doing nothing at home
>gives you anxiety
>raises estrogen levels
>bad for your eyes
>bad for your short term memory
>bad for your cardio
>makes you crave shitty foods
>makes you groggy and tired the day after using it
>is very addictive, despite what people say

I was hooked on it for several years. I wanted to quit because it was fucking up my life. I tried to quit so many times and I couldnt. When I went without weed for the day, my appetite went away, everything seemed boring and pointless, and my motivation was gone. I was telling myself for months I would quit, Id try for a day, and cave and get more. Its THAT addictive. I was only able to quit in January because there was a huge snow storm and everyone was stuck in their house for several days, so I was unable to drive to my dealer and he was unable to drive to me. After 4 days when the weather died down and the roads were cleared I figured "ive made it this far, ill just keep going". 2 weeks later, all my cravings were gone, my cardio got way better. When I look back now, I cant believe I used to enjoy smoking it, I cant believe how addictive I was. I would never smoke again, and yes, it IS addictive.

I wish I had a supplier where I live, or that I lived in a state where it's legal. If I had any I'd probably watch something like cloudy with a chance of meatballs. Maybe edge of tomorrow.

yes goyim, do not try and achieve anything with your life, just smoke drugs and watch movies hehehe

thanks for this. i feel like there are too many voices saying the exact opposite and trying to silence anyone with your opinion

>dude weed lmao
Fuck off to Sup Forums pothead. Real patricians don't rot their brains with that shit.

It just amplifies all those things if you smoke pot. Basically you shouldn't smoke unless you are well adjusted and social person. It's been scientifically proven that it isn't addictive by its nature but weak minded people that need some sort of crutch can become addicted.

Der Untergang

>It's been scientifically proven that it isn't addictive
ROFL

If you smoke DUDE WEED LMAO more than once a month you should just kill yourself.

>>kills your lungs
>>makes you content with doing nothing at home
>>gives you anxiety
>>raises estrogen levels
>>bad for your eyes
>>bad for your short term memory
>>bad for your cardio
>>makes you crave shitty foods
>>makes you groggy and tired the day after using it
>>is very addictive, despite what people say

well gee maybe you should stop doing it so much you dumb fuck

>If you smoke DUDE WEED LMAO more than once a month you should just kill yourself.

I watched American Psycho for the first time while being high. Was pretty good.

fedora tippers love weed wtf

It's habit forming, which is different from something like heroin or alcohol that causes physical dependence, but it's still fucking addictive dude. You won't become addicted to heroin or alcohol unless you're using it as a crutch either.

based quentin

I stand with you user

also skyrim is shit

>kills your lungs
What are edibles? I smoked every day for 15+ years. I only smoked good shit and I smoked it all day long. It's crazy all the advancements in getting high these kids have today with whatever the fuck dabs are and vaping and all that shit. I mean we had wax and shit back in the day but kids now have fucking concentrated THC that's like 80% THC or some shit. We had like 20-25% back in the day...

Anyway, you sound like an insufferable faggot and I wish I still smoked... Every time I do now I just fall asleep after a few hours.

I wish I could get high but I don't like playing with dealers. They're all trashy and they have weird power over you. Also it's HIGHLY illegal in this state. As soon as its legal I'll quit booze forever.

Vaping is good too. Just remember to keep your throat wet.

well the usual ones are Yellow Submarine, Thief and the Cobbler: Recobbled cut, Such a Beautiful Day, Brain Dead, and Where The Dead Go to Die.

basically anything by David Lynch or Alfred Hitchcock

and I highly recommend some Marx. Bros. Animal Crackers is a particularly good one. as is A Night at the Opera.

>

>not addictive by nature
Addiction is mostly mental. So even if you're right about it not causing physical cravings, that's not the problem here. If addictions were mainly physical, people wouldn't be years clean still going to NA, or relapsing after 10 years. Things like Naltrexone would have a 100% success rate. I honestly don't give a shit if people want to smoke weed, or shovel the driveway, or whatever their drug of choice is. Just stop trying to fucking justify it.

how badly did you split your sides when
>FEED ME A STRAY CAT

just get it off deepweb. that's where all the good drugs are
the day I realized I could get LSD delivered to my door whenever I want changed my

I'll recommend the same shit I did last time, Raiders.

hang on. I could have sworn that's not what the statue looked like

These people are all fucking retarded. Watch Big Lebowski op, that's what I'm planning to do. Having a white russian as well.

I got MDMA off the deepweb, and it was actually overweight. Unlike whenever I get anything from dealers and its fucking .8 or some shit. Recommend for sure.

Godzilla (1954)

Men Who Stare At Goats > Big Lebowski > Super Troopers

I'm planning on getting some shrooms next payday, but I'm really not sure what sort of activities would be the best way to enjoy them.

Not sure if these people are just memeing about how weed ruins your life, I'm a college student and I smoke weed, me and my other friend (we're the only ones to smoke in our group) go to really good school and maintain pretty great GPA's. I mean we don't make weed our lives but we do it during the weekends, the way you guys would with alcohol. I can go weeks without it but I like doing it. But anways OP the movies you should watch are Mulholland Drive, Fear and Loathing, Shaun of the Dead, Fantastic Planet, and Shadow of a Vampire.

they're just meming. even quentin himself admitted to smoking weed on the regular if you talked to him on steam.
then he got arrested for possession of cp but that's a different matter entirely

my abso favo stoner kino is wristcutters

Southland Tales is a great choice

brah, you need to rewatch. it'll do you some good.