Why are Turkic languages so guttural?

?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N98UVs85qJI
youtube.com/watch?v=MmGjJNGTuIs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't think you know what guttural means.

Yurlungur öttürgen kağan atabey

you can't say guttural without Ural

Engineered to sound as intimidating as possible to wh*te bois who refuse to submit to Kara Boga

True dat.

Vowel harmony makes some consonants too guttural

k /k/ (front) = q /q/ (back)
g Sup Forums (front) = ğ /ɣ/ (back)

köl = qol
ne gerek? = ol ğayda?

youtube.com/watch?v=N98UVs85qJI
youtube.com/watch?v=MmGjJNGTuIs

'ı' and 'i' vowels are also often reduced in the Kypchak and Siberian languages

Why are t*rks included into turkic family when they're arap+greek+nigger mutts?

>çömüşçük sülale :DDD
>sümüklü süpürge xDD

They aren't?

vowel reduction + /q/ / /ɣ/ / /ʁ/ / Sup Forums + accentuation

KARA BOĞA

Guttural? Like "chinese" sounding or what?
And why T*rks are included into Turkic family?

This is the right image

Why do Turks keep pretending they have anything whatsoever in common with Central Asians?
I remember talking to this Kazakh and she was laughing saying she'd get spammed with messages from Turks saying "WE ARE BROTHERS? YOU KNOW THAT? YOU KNOW? WE ARE BROTHERS! TURAN WILL COME SOON! TENGRI IS OUR GOD!! WE ARE BROTHERS"

Kek, the T*rk from UK who posted his face here, looked like literal Brazilian

you talking shit, chink?

land uit

bl*Nke ondermens

ik ben niet BL*nK maar ook geen t*RK

I want to learn Azeri

Hello Jorge. Como você está, amigo?

>bl*Nk schrijven met hoofdletter b
oom tom band paal

Nothing common between us i see

got problems m8? :DD

BREZİLYAM sana canım veda

Yeah yeah, just stop LARPing, and we would do just fine

>81867631
there is no larping. Americans (continent) and Turks are the real Turks, the central asians are russified and chinkified

Original Turkic people were asiatic. And for language, we still actively speak in our languages. And speaking on multiple languages is not bad thing

>Original Turkic people were asiatic
>

nice LARP

If you compare Original Turkics with today's Central Asians, there would be no difference between them.

there would be. They would have broad noses, dark skin, and non-chink eyes. Posting modern literal LARP pictures won't make it different

kys lunatic

Why are kurds included in these images, they aren't turkic

Hungary is honorary Turk.

Also honorary Slav.

We're in reality Finno-Ugric. We've been in a very serious identity crisis for the last ~1000 years.

We like Turks though. Just not Ottomans. Our bottoms still hurt.

We welcome you, our lost brother

Looks like my grandfather desu.

you posted a black man

From Hungary with love

k slacht je af kkr turk

Hey doe is normaal tegen hem.

nu.nl tire post

Their language is still Turkic innit?

We need this

Mutt language, heavily influenced by arabs and kurds.
Gamarjoba genazvale, my Georgian friend

Turkish is purer and richer than your tribal horsefucker language . Turkish literacy rates are higher. Also turks don't forget their native language like you cucks.

Central Asians are bilingual, we speak both our native languages and Russian. Russian is just a good tool and lingua franca, which let us talk with other Turkic non-Turkic people like Russians, Ukrainians, Chechens, Armenians, Koreans, Georgians, Azeris, Tajiks, Jews and other tons of people who live in former USSR

don't lie here khanOV you can only speak kyrgyz to say thank you after your russian master is done with cumming inside your mouth.

Wow, and who is saying this? The mutt, the descendant of losers, whose wives and mommies were raped by invading Turkic tribes

>french
how?

Why are you this proud of being a russian vassal?

Not proud, just stating what we have for today. And USSR was actually some kind of resemblance of TURAN at some extent, since Soviets united all Turkic people together. I dont count you, because T*rks arent Turkic

>USSR was actually some kind of resemblance of TURAN
With a georgian guy leading you, right? Have some dignity ffs.
And are you counting Azeris too?

Man you sound like a gavat

t.another user

Azeris are our bros. Stalin was Chad enough to get power and he crushed Nazis, so he had a legitimate right to rule our empire

I don't get all the hate toward Turkey
They're probably the ones with the most achievement among Turkics and why they're relevant in the first place

>And USSR was actually some kind of resemblance of TURAN at some extent
So according to you, French colonialism was actually some kind of resemblance of pan africanism at some extent

Ahahahh have you ever seen an Azeri? And I never thought you'd be cucked to this point.

>And USSR was actually some kind of resemblance of TURAN a

that's because Turks are descendants of the only tribe who was actually successful, and managed to assimilate Byzantium. It would be like African tribes mocking Ethiopians for not being pure African blooded while also being proud of being ruled by Brits

My neighbor is Azerbaijani family
The problem is that you are trying hard to be Turkic. I dont mind if you call yourself Muslim Greeks or Hititians, just leave us alone.

They are no Turkic, they are kurds, speaking Turkic languge

Bul. Bizde bir orıs tili bar!

Birligimiz - orıstarmenen

100% türkilermiz

den haag

how dare you

why so hostile man, nobody in here is saying that you're results of cossack seed either. Oghuz Turks like to give, and you guys like to take. Nothing wrong with that

>I am Asiatic and fair skinned, how come we are similar?
You're a central asian horsefucker, not a kpop singer. Your genes are too far away from my Chinese cartoons.

>I've seen 3 brown guys and all turks should look like them
What

Stay mad, swarthy sandnigger

Turks are objectively the whitest, richest and the most successful turkic nation
Tell me why should i be mad again

I don't know about steppeturks but Turkish from Anatolia and Istanbul is a really delicate and feminine language.

>T*rks
>turkic nation
You are not

>kyrgyz “just another russian satellite state in central asia” republic
>gdp per capita: 1000$

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GAULED

Ottomans were Frenchaboo af due to the Franco Ottoman alliance. French citizens were exempt from jizya, slavery, and got freedom of worship guaranteed