Why is the main cast of this show so boring...

Why is the main cast of this show so boring? Seriously the writing is great but it's wasted on these characters and actors. Londo is the only one who's at all interesting so far. I want to see what happens but whenever they try to do a character development episode instead of a plot development episode the show loses all its momentum, it's not like Trek or Farscape where the characters can carry an episode like that.

Does the show get better?

What is the consensus opinion about merging Andromeda and Babylon 5?

G'Kar is great

I do like G'Kar now that you mention it, him and Londo play off each other really well.

Remember when you were watching TNG and DS9 and Farscape, and the shows started weak but got strong later? It's the same principle here. B5 gets better in season 2.

Stop.

Who are you?

>tfw you will never have a Vorlon ship.

The first season is generally regarded as weak. The meat of the show is seasons 2-4 and season 4 is an absolute rip-roaring rollercoaster that no one should miss. This series changed television as we know it.

Years later you'll look back on the first season as rather comfy,

The first season is okay, minus Soul Hunter, the second episode, which is the worst episode of any SF television ever.

Stop making threads to bitch about this grat show and finish it.

Well get ready you faggot, because the Lando/G'Kar relationship will start to blow your fucking mind and completely steal the show as soon as season 2 starts.

gkar is nice and so is most of the cast.
>Does the show get better?
come back when you have finished it, you dumb faggot

They become the best parts of the show towards the end too.

Personally, I did not like the character of G'Kar.

roddenberry's andromeda?

How is Soul Hunter bad? its a critical ep for the plot and was well done. Comes the Inquisitor is the real weak ep and that is from s2

>How is Soul Hunter bad?
premise and execution

it has some 10/10 quotes

elaborate. I will give you some of the execution

I'm being deadly serious here: are you JMS?

yes I have nothing better to do than troll polynesian knitting boards and post about an old show I did. seriously, why don't you like the ep? concept the spirit helped tie it all together

this. Season 4 is absolutely insane and retroactively ruined Lost for me since it's an example of how to actually execute a plan.

>tfw no Centauri opera IRL

Worst episode is the one with the Alien Martial Arts tournament.

JMS literally has nothing better to do and has been a message board troll for decades so that's a non-starter, JMS.