WHAT YEAR IS IT?

WHAT YEAR IS IT?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JustinTrudeau/status/755458701683781632
jjmccullough.com/index.php/2016/04/16/the-north-koreanificiation-of-canadian-political-reporting/
youtube.com/watch?v=LLk2aSBrR6U
youtube.com/watch?v=FUtRnkm1GlY
theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/legalizing-pot-in-canada-will-run-afoul-of-global-treaties-trudeau-warned/article28027192/
cbc.ca/news/politics/philpott-un-marijuana-legislation-legalize-1.3544554
youtu.be/k6C8SX0mWP0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's actually 5776

Is he the greatest philosopher of our time?

I fail to see how people take this man seriously

He and Jayden ought to right a book together.

They don't. Most Leafs are happy with their unjustified feeling of superiority because they're progressive.

Nice get

>think it's fake
>check his twitter
>it's real

>Most Leafs are happy with their unjustified feeling of superiority because they're progressive.
explains Canadians' smug, we're-so-much better-than-Americans attitude

Witnessed

>2016
>having degenerate twitter

Fucking cuck, I bet you use mobile phones and wifi like a good goyim

True master race use morse code signals to translate characters into data from an off the grid compound

checked

praise kek

You don't need an account to see it

He was on fire this morning and didn't even realize it. Fucking Plymouth BS was great.

dancin' like a demon~!!

I'm sure as fuck not

>not using islamic year
>1436
Bigot

>not only is it real, it's just an endless spew of diversity and how important it is to respect trans identity

This is what you asked for

THIS IS WHAT YOU WISHED FOR

that's a big flask

You're not wrong at all. Someone should do a study on Canadian smugness.

They judge him for the words he said and not the words Sup Forums pretends he said.

That quote isn't real, but its essentially what he said.

He said if we dont let in "refugees" i.e. terrorists posing as refugees, the terrorists win.

thats how the meme started

It's a smugness based in inferiority, "Canada had a smaller military than others, but look how much we did, we still get Tulips!" and "We invented peacekeeping, it completely works in a post-Cold War world" and so on.Just fucking be proud of your achievements in their own right.

For you

Lord kek justin is wise as he is handsome
>he makes my taint moist

>words

Actions speak louder than words.

The more I see justin, the more I like him. Sup Forums is so salty.

for you

We don't..... Hes an amusing idiot, but thankfully canada is fairly irrelevant on an international scale. Its nice flying under the radar.

Actions like winning the fight that training session was preparing him for? Actions like that?

It's 5776.

for you

TAKBIR

it's 1437 actually kuffar

No actions like non-stop pandering. His wife could be raped by a Syrian refugee and he'd probably up the flow.

IF YOU ROUND UP IT'S 2017, WHY DON'T WE ROUND UP WHEN IT COMES TO THE YEAR, WHEN WE DO IT FOR EVERYTHING ELSE. I MEAN CUM ON! IT'S TWO THOUSAND! SEVENTEEN!

>if we don't coddle these foreigners they will surely turn and kill us, that's how ISIS will win xdd

Apparently to normie Canadians this argument is infallible

fake bs

Don't you get it you idiots ISIS WANTS us to protect ourselves

This must be what niggers are thinking of when they make fun of white dancing.

This guy treats photos with all existing minorities like a game of Pokémon. He goes around and collects them all.

>niggers are thinking

Kind of overestimating their skill set.

More like 1437.

>telling your base what they want to hear is bad

People here seem to like it when Trump does it.

Exactly. There's zero sincerity, he just goes to be seen.

If there was an ounce of sincerity to it, maybe I'd think better of it.

I wish you were right
twitter.com/JustinTrudeau/status/755458701683781632

Everybody knows its the year 105, fucking revisionist scum.

>next election in 2019
pls die of aids Trudeau

His interest in world cultures is genuine, and it drives you all absolutely crazy. You can understand sociopaths. You can't understand goodhearted, curious people.

He loves that hat.

"goodhearted, curious people" should stay the fuck out of leadership positions and go be hippies somewhere else

He is a politics, it's all pretends. If he was really a good person he'd never be a politics, let alone being elected.

I bet he writes a diary of which ethnicities / visible minorities he has taken professional photos with and he'll never touch those people ever again. He's a racist in denial.

He's good at playing roles, comes with his drama teacher experience. If you think he's sincere, you're one of those people who thinks you'll just ride a rainbow of unicorn farts here when Trump wins.

jjmccullough.com/index.php/2016/04/16/the-north-koreanificiation-of-canadian-political-reporting/

2 CY(Current Year)

We got rid of that archaic intolerant Christian calendar in what you call 2015.

It's a fake quote.

Did he ever get pot legalized?

It's a real meme, and not outside of what he would say.

Learn propaganda, chink.

Was getting drunk part of your plan?

This is hilarious, and that's it. I don't fear pooinlooniggers bombing me anytime soon. But when he supports kikes like (((Wynn))) then we have a problem.

In 2017, he had more important matters.

NO

>his drama teacher experience

Since when do you take that seriously!

That is the dance of a man who's elbow deep in brown pussy on a nightly basis

based leaf-cuck laying out the truth of the current year
youtube.com/watch?v=LLk2aSBrR6U
youtube.com/watch?v=FUtRnkm1GlY

Every single day my hate for the left grows
I can't stop thinking about it. I used to be super far left until I was a junior in college, so my memebook page is full of liberals, including most my family.
I can't escape it. Every single day I just want to go on a tyrant about how fucking stupid they are.

Why did I have to be red pilled? Why couldn't I just be blissfully ignorant? These days it's literally fucking painful looking at shit like this. I can FEEL my head ache in frustration.

the year of the queer

>he didn't solve the problem overnight, he is a failure as a prime minister and as a man and as an organism

You're lucky you're Canadian. When he gets reelected, you'll get to soothe your pain with the weed you're getting in 2017.

reminds me of that stephen segal dance

I agree, he acts more like a naive 20 year old American girl than a politician.

"goodhearted curious people"

No man. I understand psychopathic and sociopathic folk as much as I understand the honest and good willed.

I can assure you, Trudeau has the people of this country dancing to a tune and rhythm he set on purpose to hold a position of power. This man is not honest nor earnest, and it is easily seen by the faces of those around him in his religeous photo shoots. They despise the lie he portrays as should all men. He is simply acting to keep a specific narrative of the 'Good Man' playing. The man is a fucking evil cunt, like his father before him.

He can't do it because of certain treaties with America, which won't change anytime soon.

>parity
wow
fucking actually

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/legalizing-pot-in-canada-will-run-afoul-of-global-treaties-trudeau-warned/article28027192/

>getting mad at liberals
>not selling them stuff

The true redpill is not giving a shit about what other people think

If they want to believe retarded things, and you have to see it, make it worth your time

Major Canadian cities are PC SJW shitholes filled with liberals and take Trudeau as their God.

Fucking filled with faggots. luckily my extended family in Vancouver are red pilled and think Canada is falling if Trudeau stays in power.

It's current year, it's always current year

I'm actually happier with him being an evil cunt than the hippie SJW he pretends to be.

An evil power-hungry prick is pretty common to have in high office. Some lunatic leftist out to CHANGE DA WORLD is dangerous.

>ride a rainbow of unicorn farts
but serious though, is this a legitimate mode of transport in japan?

Two wrongs don't make a write.

Not at my pay grade, no.

Two Wrights made an airplane though.

>posting outdated information

cbc.ca/news/politics/philpott-un-marijuana-legislation-legalize-1.3544554

They know the UN will be mad, but have decided to seek forgiveness rather than permission.

he's good looking and panders to muh feelings

Be interested to see what the US says.

By the way, your bait is shit, mate.

Juche bro represent

김일성 만세

>Major Canadian cities are PC SJW shitholes filled with liberals and take Trudeau as their God

Can confirm, unfortunately

True. What we can come to from assumption is that the public will be thinking it is gaining liberation and freedom, while in reality it will be chained and taxed to high hellish fuck while the rich and sleezy get off easy. Just like always.

I'll be interested, too. We're about to have a regime change, and whether any president likes it or not, cannabis is moving at the state level. The process of legalization is messy on both side of the border.

Also,

>dat pic
>implying Trudeau didn't just finish the sale that Harper started

I think the best thing that can happen is he fails to legalize weed before the next election, and the degenerates go back to not voting or wasting their vote on the Green Party. Then we can go back to the slightly less bad conservative government.

>housing is fucked, I feel empty inside, dollar isn't worth shit, I'm working two part time jobs, entertainment is my only distraction and my neighbourhood is the tower of fucking babel, but at least I've got my empty progressive platitudes to cling to like a christfag

I don't want to bring children into this world user
>inb4 vergen lel
Not my point

if there are 20 spots for something and 1000 men and 50 women apply, wouldn't it be unfair to accept 10 women?

youtu.be/k6C8SX0mWP0

Someone just posted this in another thread.
Shit fits pretty well with the times though.