Post in this thread or this WILL happen to you

post in this thread or this WILL happen to you.

Attached: Hemipelvectomy.jpg (521x1024, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

7news.com.au/lifestyle/health-wellbeing/forklift-accident-leaves-young-construction-worker-with-several-amputations-c-619121
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shit

Chimken nugget

Fuck you nigger

Cut the shit faggot

Faggot kys

Fuck

Posting because curious. What happened?

nerve gas

Okay

wtf

he chill

nigger

damn

Attached: IMG_8139.jpg (1932x1932, 390K)

Attached: 3lkb0g.jpg (742x500, 90K)

This kid is a basket case.

Ass

Thats so fucking tragic man.
Id just have them put me down, whats the point?

he has a cute GF

Ok

proof? post her.

Goddamn

oof

she's gonna cuck him so hard, but stick around to use up his payout money.

Attached: 1578916883746m.jpg (1024x736, 51K)

big f

Attached: EE8F77BF-7DD0-47BB-900F-0E3BCDC6758D.jpg (480x600, 53K)

Fuck u

I really didnt wanna post but DBZ: Kakarot is arriving in the post today so I really wanna play

shit

This is the post I choose to reply to.

watched too much anime

How would you jack off?

):

Did he not have the high ground???

zz

Attached: 1efq8dgg0e841.jpg (2599x3367, 375K)

Nigg.

Who is this guy?

oof

k

Dafaq

not for long

dam son

ugh

Attached: 2BDDABAA-F825-433B-A7C7-ECBF0615E58E.jpg (600x828, 98K)

Fuck you OP

Kinda sad

zoo wee mama

FUK U OP

Attached: 1579266031768.jpg (400x400, 24K)

traffic lights

Attached: A86880D8-34B7-4E4D-A797-79FEA8AA8A1F.jpg (665x494, 63K)

Nice

Nigga

No chances

Fuck off

Penis
Also, whats the story anyway?

He's only half the man he used to be.

nerve gas

epic

faggot

Attached: 9yne3qpcaml21.jpg (640x481, 46K)

AssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAssAss

story?

Gay

That guy looks like he didn't have the high ground.

Teenager using a forklift on a bridge construction crew got hit by a car, tried to jump out of said forklift and was crushed by it when it fell off the bridge

He did, then he didn't lol

i dont want to be that! So i give some pussey!

Attached: 1520249258124.jpg (2764x1874, 410K)

fuck off

:(

Ugh

fu

what's the purpose of continue being alive in this case?

OK, i posted

Attached: amigo.jpg (473x545, 71K)

fuck

I would just kms if I was where he was, no pp no life

Jeez

Yeet

yikes

thank u immunity doggos

He has what looks like one fully functioning arm and hand. And all five senses seem to be working. He's also not a bad looking guy. That's a lot more than many people have.

Plus, you add in robotics, this guy can do a ton. He's got the grip strengthener right there on his chest, so he's obviously working on maximizing his arm strength. In this pic, he's lying in a bed with a colostomy bag on his belly and looks pretty helpless. If you could see his day, probably would look a lot better.

Hm

Dam

Story?

fleshlight outta ten

I wonder how does he fap

Okay..

nerve gas

he rubs the nerve endings that were attached to his penis

fuck you

Attached: 42995152_1575533850462951_r.jpg (1122x2208, 60K)

adafafs

They kept his benis in a jar so he can get it out and play with it whenever he wants.

xZ

Attached: 1514477855573.jpg (400x424, 41K)

dick

7news.com.au/lifestyle/health-wellbeing/forklift-accident-leaves-young-construction-worker-with-several-amputations-c-619121

Fag

>Hemicorporectomy

I hope I never have to deal with something even close to that. No more dick, no more ass, may aswell just fucking die it´s probably more fun.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 67K)