Why does this taste like someone spit coffee into a can and sold it...

Why does this taste like someone spit coffee into a can and sold it? I just bought one and as I started to get to the bottom, there was these clumps of coffee concentrate or some shit in my mouth. Disgusting.

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 7K)

Pretty sure those things say "shake well" on the can, dude.

Same thing with their protein monster shakes.

Ok, you got me there. But they could have at least made it a bit more obvious. Was still disgusting. I've never had this happen to me when I drink the Starbucks double shot energy things.

Attached: 20200117_062707.jpg (2448x3264, 640K)

Shaking doesn't really help... its still there.. trust me I know

It would probably take a paint mixer to properly mix all the concentrate into the rest of the drink.

Attached: Screenshot_20200115-195105.png (720x1280, 651K)

I dunno, if I was able to figure it out without even looking at the can then maybe the problem lies with you

I'm both tired and retarded. Still pathetic, though.

Try caffeine pills. I pay less than 5 bux for 20 if them. One is enough to keep me going for a few hours.
And before you ask, they really work. Not sure why everyone asks that question.

nothing will ever top dark coca cola, that shit was cash!

Seems safer than guzzling poison. Thanks, user.

Why do you want to stay awake? Me? I'm afraid of the early morning.

I have a job.

How about drink real coffee

How about you stick you're precious rings of Saturn album right up your ass and cry, bitch.

I'm sorry user, I was like that a couple of years ago, absolute hell. Being afraid of waking up because the mornings were always the worst.

on the side of the can it says shake gently before use and open slowly... clumps are a kind of liquid syrup coffee/ coco/ flavoring agent they use

The clumps would most likely still be floating around in the drink even if I shook it VIOLENTLY.

what the fuck is wrong with shoveling a few spoons of grounded coffee into your mouth?

>Rings of Saturn
Jesus, never thought I'd hear that reference on Sup Forums.

Haha, I'm drinking one of those right now.

it's carbonated coffee it's going to taste like shit

>loca moca
>mean bean
TRASH.
GET SOME FUKKEN KONA BLEND. DON'T SHAKE, DO A SPINNY STIR MOTION. SHAKING THIS SHIT WILL MAKE IT GO ALL THE FUCK OVER LIKE A CAN OF SOOODER PAAHP (FUCKING MIDWEST). SWIRL IT AROUND, CRACK IT OPEN, GET YA SIPS ON.

Stop drinking monsters all together. That's shit makes purple quarter water look like a heathy option. Who knows how much man tity growing, Testosterone destroying shit is in that stuff

It's not carbonated, retard.

It's the same as soda or juice just has more sugar