Thou criticize my country; thus you are jealous

Thou criticize my country; thus you are jealous.

MURRICA FUCK YEAH!!!

WTF I hate America now

wtf I love burger now?

kek

is this aactually from a real propaganda series? I thought the russian liberator pic was from deviantart or something

DO IT AGAIN

Fairer than thou, follower of Mahound.

here you go

nope, painter is herbert smagon, he draw these after the war

holy shit I thought muh dresden was just a Sup Forums meme. do real nazis also believe that germany dindu nuffin?

are you retarded? Allies bombings on civilians happened and were massive, in both fronts. They also started it themselves.

>do real nazis also believe that germany dindu nuffin?
of course they do, they still believe in the gleiwitz incident. that poland was the one who started the war.

>russian liberator pic was from deviantart or something
It was definitely a west German artist. Do you think anyone on deviant art has any talent for actual painting?

>bombing civilians is the worst atrocity you can commit in a war, and if you do it even once, it proves that you're the bad guy in the entire conflict
>except when muh based furrier does it

Sale con

>they still believe in the gleiwitz incident. that poland was the one who started the war.
No one could believe that one.

How can one be so retarded?
Mass bombings on civilians did not happen from their side.

of course they do.
ask some npd members they can tell you a lot of stories who started that war.

well, it felt lacking in artistic quality. the style felt very kitschy and "cartoony".

He's caricatural. Although it is true to say that Poles were killing Germans in this region, which was a rightful German clay.

Hmm..

>WE WILL NUKE UUUU!!!!

The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw, and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind.

>1000 casualties in casual bombings are comparable to dozens of thousands in mass and deliberate bombings of entire cities without strategic value, or to nuclear bombs in Japan
hmm…

Hey look

Based yanks

Poland was the one who started the war when they stole Danzig.

hehe nazis are so evil :PPPP you truly showed them

>killing children with RC planes

Why are americans so evil

>1000 casualties
HMMM

>one on one quotes from arthur harris
good job lazy brit

answer to British raids on Germany's soil, that's called war

So why are you whining about Dresden ?

Reminder that 5.5 million civilian poles were killed during the war, mainly by the Germs

I'm not, just saying it was cowardice and deliberately a mass bombings of civilians without real military goals behind. They wanted to destroy the Reich entirely.
I'm not the one whining about war crimes in general, I think it's stupid, but if you consider them, then the Allies were surely worse.

>killing 43000 civilians for no other reason than "revenge" is called war
>but when the other side kills half of that amount, it's called war crime

>but if you consider them, then the Allies were surely worse.
Lol no

DO IT AGAIN

reminder that the french promised to poland to start a new line in the west, but broke that promised like they always do.

The Allies killed more civilians in France than the Axis with their bombings.
In Germany, they erased entire cities, Hamburg, Berlin, Dresden…
In Japan they used two nuclear bombs and destroyed Tokyo as well.
It was worse.

Both sides were bombing each other, not one side deliberately targeting civilian areas.
Also, try to bomb a city without making any casualty. Good luck.

>In Germany, they erased entire cities, Hamburg, Berlin, Dresden…
No problem with that since Germans acted like chimps here.

I know my dude, we fucked up big time in 1939-1940

"Mass rapes were committed against Polish women and girls including during punitive executions of Polish citizens, before shooting of the women.[88] Additionally, large numbers of Polish women were routinely captured with the aim of forcing them into serving in German military brothels.[89] Mass raids were conducted by the Nazis in many Polish cities with the express aim of capturing young women, later forced to work in brothels attended by German soldiers and officers.[89] Girls as young as 15 years old, who were ostensibly classified as "suitable for agricultural work in Germany", were sexually exploited by German soldiers at their places of destination.[89]"

"As part of the plan to destroy Poland, the Germans engaged in cultural genocide in which they looted and then destroyed libraries, museums, scientific institutes and laboratories as well as national monuments and historic treasures.[106] They closed down all universities, high schools, and engaged in systematic murder of Polish scholars, teachers and priests.[107] Millions of books were burned, including an estimated 80% of all school libraries, and three-quarters of all scientific libraries.[108] Polish children were forbidden from acquiring education beyond the elementary level with the aim that the new generation of Polish leaders could not arise in the future.[107] According to a May 1940 memo from Heinrich Himmler: "The sole goal of this schooling is to teach them simple arithmetic, nothing above the number 500; writing one's name; and the doctrine that it is divine law to obey the Germans. I do not think that reading is desirable."[107] By 1941, the number of children attending elementary school in the General Government was half of the prewar number.[36] The Poles responded with the "Secret Teaching" (Tajne Nauczanie), a campaign of underground education."

>Allies bombings on civilians happened and were massive, in both fronts.
Nobody hurt any civilians in any war ever before the bad allies made bad things to poor germans who dindu.

>rapes
>Polish women
Hahahahahahaha only a filthy commie would do that. Polish women have cancer, AIDS and are Slav subhuman. Interracial sex forbidden.

>Polish children were forbidden from acquiring education beyond the elementary level with the aim that the new generation of Polish leaders could not arise in the future.[107] According to a May 1940 memo from Heinrich Himmler: "The sole goal of this schooling is to teach them simple arithmetic, nothing above the number 500; writing one's name; and the doctrine that it is divine law to obey the Germans. I do not think that reading is desirable."
well they sure succeeded with that plan

sorry

This!
Germans trying to exterminate the russians was big jewish lie!
Same for Germans for attacking many neutral countries like mine despite guarantee of neutrality, it was a also a lie!

True, Germans were angels.

don't worry, he was just an bavarian.

Bomber Harris did nothing wrong

Probably would have killed more if they had heavy bombers and aircraft that could operate more than 10 minutes over London before having to turn back. The intent for mass destruction was there, they just lacked effective tools for it.

The Yugos also took quite a beating, almost 2 millions casualties, and you cant use the soviets as a counter argument.

Thankfully the Americans and Soviet liberators stopped the Germans barbarians with their armies of love, democracy and liberty. Germans killed 6 gorillon people, it was awful.

This but unironnically

Democracy is so nice. Amazing!

Jewish lies

fuck g*rmany 2bh