ITT. Actors you would go gay for?

Pic related.

Hes the perfect husbando.

No homo.

Just wish he could hold me.

The expanse thread?

I'm obviously not the only one

>you will never be on a spaceship with your husbando trying to save the universe

>shaves arms but not face

>would go gay for
>no homo

B-but user... n-no homo really!

Kurt. Russell.

Shepard?

Wrex?

What about trans/agendered and lesbian?

Prime Rick Yune is the perfect man

Have you seen The Expanse?

Sometimes it just seems like a mass effect show. Specially the main dude.

and the belt in the first season was totally based on the look of the citadel.
i only played femshep though

I kind of hated this season last episode, everything else was really interesting.

kill yourselves you disgusting pack off faggot

This hurts

>i only played femshep though

Bet you also took the BBC

I'd go gay for this guy. Not based on his looks, so much as the character the actor played.

any one actually like Holden? holy fuck talk about the worst main character in a show. his face is punchable and he acts like a complete douchebag in every situation. I wish amos would just shove him the air lock and be done with him. talk about insufferable.

I like him sometimes.

Other times he seems dense as fuck.

He could've played his cards a lot better. Specially with that one black dude Johnson back at Tycho.

DELETE THIS

I legit think that sometimes he can act. Like during that last conversation with the black chick during the last episode.

no blueberry was my waifu
also femshep had better VO acting

>I wish amos would just shove his dick up holden's ass in a public display of dominance to further solidify his alpha status

ftfy

> "You know a lot about how people die."
> "Yes I do."
What's not to love!

''Have you ever talked to a pedophile?''

next season you got LITERALLY mass relays

Uthred of Babanbuh can be worse at times

Oh shit, I was literally thinking about this dude since I don't think there's a character as dumb as him.

cant outfass the fass

I love how he plays a sex addict in every movie.

I win.

Tim is just so handsome. In that archer episode he played the guy that was gay for archer and he described it as a singular same sex attraction and it was pretty meta cuz that's how I feel about him.

Why haven't you faggots mentioned Guest or Drive yet?
Shit bait thread.

Nice meme.

Now fuck off faggot.

>imblyign

Is he actually the main character though? Is there one? Seems to get the same camera time as other characters especially the other crew. Does it just seem like he is the main character because he is the captain of the ship that is at the center of the main story?