Would you be happy to take Syrian refugees if they were Christian?

Would you be happy to take Syrian refugees if they were Christian?

I wouldn't be happy to take any refugee, but I wouldn't oppose it.

Depends on
>how they look
>how they act
>if they truly believe in Jesus - many muslim refugees "switched" to christianity when they arrived in europe so they won't be send back
>if they are willing to work
>are they thankful for what we are doing

Yeah, they're ok . happy to take Syrian, Iraqi Christians, they tend to assimilate better and have a way lower chancebof getting stabby.

Look at Lebanon for example.

Lebanese Christian refugees have all tended to do well and rarely bother law enforcement.

Lebanese muzzies. Well I don't even need to finish the sentence. If you live in a city with a sizable population of them you will already be nodding your head in agreement

Christianity promotes cultural compatibility with the west, yes.

If they were christian, then there wouldn't be any problems with honor killings, or rapes to begin with.

I would rather take in white muslims than christian shitskins.

No. Arm them and send them back to carve out a Christian homeland in the Middle-East where they belong.

Google "Assyrian Kings" and "Last Hour", Christian Assyrian crime gangs that have formed in Australia.
They are still different, they are still Iraqi. They are still refugees, not skilled migrants (i.e. somewhat filtered for good ones). They still form alien gangs that are habitually criminal, like they are in Iraq. The real solution is to create a Christian Arab homeland in the Midde-East, i.e. reclaim Lebanon as Christian state. I'm open to allowing some skilled Christian Arab migrants, but not to transplant an entire alien culture as refugees.

I'd be happy to take them in if they killed Jews.

I'd be okay with it if they were white Christians

Don't pollute European blood

white girls are qt desu

No.

Fuck off, we're full.

Only if they are qt girls or traps

Brazil got a fuckload of christian immigrants from the Levant throughout history, what's a few more.

Yes because they are likely remnants of European conquest from past decades. Also, we must help our Christian brothers and not the mudshits.

>mfw the christian refugees are murdered by the muslim "refugees" on their way to europe
>mfw some of the ones in charge of accepting "refugees" in sweden are muslims that deny entr to the christian refugees

>Would you be happy to take Syrian refugees if they were Christian?

im on board with taking in women and girls. and maybe boys under 14.
all the fighting age males can fuck right back off to their homeland and get that mess sorted out.

Yes. And the tragedy is that we are actively denying Syrian Christians asylum when they are being wiped out.

Thats difficult to measure isnt it my teutonic friend?

I'd say make them eat a baconator as they immigrate but I'm sure hajis would do that under Taqiyya, so the only valid answer is to secure everything until we've sort it out.

Hey man, I don't care about anyone who's not going to rape children or run trucks through crowds coming in

LOL there are more Lebanese People in your country than in Lebanon. And they're all Christian.
/thread

No because all the enemy has to do is lie. And I know it's hard to accept for some that a terrorist mole would be untruthful, but there is strong evidence they would stoop to lying.

No.

no matter race, religion or amount of cash

fuck off, we're full

No.
They problem with these foreign scum isn't that they subscribe to the wrong superstition, the problem is they are foreign scum.
Anyone who puts superstition over their own people should be hanged as traitors.

No because they don't provide any value to Canada

I'm a middle eastern Christian. AMAMAMAMA.

And they're one of the best people in this country. Also president Vlad is of lebanese descent.

>too lazy to work
>too pussy to fight
>shitskins

Yeah no. You're literally volunteering to pay inefficient taxes to pay for someone's lack of parenting.

no.

would you eat shit because it had sugar on it?

You're saying I don't provide any value to Canada? TOP KEK MATE.

I want a Syrian gf lads

My country took some, who were from Iraq . All of them supposedly christian . They did not get much gibs , and were kept in the immediate area of the asylum center. After some time, they decided to return to Iraq due to 'cultural differences'.

Yup.
My problem isn't with refugees, but islam assholism.

Why would I want to have a random sandnigger over one of the millions of unemployed Canadians?

this. islam is the biggest problem, but not the only. OP should ask "If they were asians" instead. It would be more interesting

So I've seen some of your concerns and I will answer basic ignorant shit.

>We can't tell if they're Christian
If they're Christian from Iraq, or Syria then they are Assyrian. We Assyrian's speak a dialect of Aramaic, the language Jesus spoke. All of us do. If we don't then the person is lying to you. I don't know a word of Arabic but I do know Assyrian.

>Lazy
Fuck you. We work like slaves. Literally every Assyrian I know including my father owns some kind of business and employs people. All of their kids go to University to study a STEM like myself. For every 100 of us there is one degenerate. Little did you know we have a community in Turlock California that made up 40% of the population in the 1920's. Most are too mixed with American's today to tell.

>No Shitskins
We're probably the lightest skinned middle eastern's considering most Assyrian's were from Turkey and areas surrounding Turkey pre 1915.

The guy in pic is Assyrian

no. let them all die.

Good for you.
My main issue is do you follow a holybook that says you must kill me?

Yes/no.

Shoot. I had no idea the Iraqi Christians could be such cunts.

Thankfully the numbers of them here are small enough that that hasn't formed.

Christians in middle east made up approx 22% of population in 1910

In 2010 they were only 8%.

Hell no! Maybe atheists.