Silence was FOTY

wish I could have seen it at the cinema box 2bh

fight of the year?

>gay niggers: the movie
>good
???

maybe film of the year...? idk OP might be braindamaged

I meant Film of the year and forgot the phrase is MOTY movie of the year

Those other films weren't very good, but Silence was terrific and deserves the MOTY

There just wasn't many good movies last year. I didn't like la la land or arrival but the others I did and yes they pale when compared to Silence.

Fitting in yet newfriend?

The best thing I did was going to see this movie, best Scorsese in decades and also one of the best american films as well.

I didn't see Elle, Certain Women, Manchester By The Sea, Paterson, The Death of Louis XIV, The Love Witch, Green Room, Sieranevada, Stay Vertical, A Graduation, The Happiest Day in the life of Olli Maki, The Ornithologist, The Handmaiden, Cemetery of Splendour and The Woman Who Left, and those seem to be good movies. But, Everybody Wants Some, The Witch are close to Silence in terms of quality and Embrace of the Serpent is even better.

blatant samefagging

Most of those are shit and the VVitch was garbage not close to Silence in any way shape or form

Paterson was film of the year

I've seen almost all of those. Elle, Manchester, Paterson, The Handmaiden, and Sieranevada were all awesome. Graduation, Green Room, and Staying Vertical were disappointing. The rest were alright. But I hated Everybody Wants Some so I guess it's whatever.

>Most of those are shit
I'm sure you don't even know most of those( and not because they're obscure) much less would have watched them.
>The VVitch was garbage
just another typical Sup Forums child

>I hated Everybody Wants Some
Are you a woman or a bitter neet?

Oh I know them faggot and calling me a child and for not liking the VVitch is ironic watch more films. Enjoy shit acting and directing pleb.

Silence was ok.
Very flawed though.

The Witch is from 2015 so it doesn't matter how mediocre it is.

Neither, I just don't like most Linklater movies, other than the Before Trilogy. I really just fail to see what's special at all about it.

Love & Friendship was the best movie of 2016

Nah it was pretty meh