Movie tattoos

So do you guys have A+ movie tattoos like this one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9_9MTyicICo?t=4m11s
vid.me/btym
whathappenedtofuryofthefilmfan.blogspot.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=E4-T0UhQXc4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh Christ please tell me that isnt a fucking SIGNS tattoo is it? I mean you're a faggot for taking a design from a movie, game, cartoon, show or whatever instead of doing something original, but THIS?

Not a movie but a Rick and Morty tat

TELL THAT TO

>Toys and vidya in the cuckshed
Please tell me this faggot has that tat...

He just Stuckmanized himself.

What about Signs could possibly have left such an impression on someone that they would want a tattoo for it?

its chris stuckmann, the guy who madea "drive vs dragon ball" film, can you really be that surprised?

Looks like ass.

Wubbalubbadubdub

You should watch his analysis of it.
You'll tear your hair out.
It is real dude:
youtu.be/9_9MTyicICo?t=4m11s

he did that way before then:

vid.me/btym

apparently its the film that made him want to be a film critic and film maker/script writer in the first place.

Im not subhuman so no I don't have tattos and Im not into vagina bedazzling and other garbage

I know but, FUCKING SIGNS?! Forgetting the fact that it was a mediocre movie done right before M Nite was losing steam, this guy has a god damn cornfield on his arm. Thats like if I decided to get a tattoo inspired by Leprechaun and I got Warwick Davis riding a go cart on my ass.
Well you're a faggot, no offense

How bad could it be? A bunch of "They were demons not aliens! GOAT"?

Pop culture tattoos are cancer.

The only thing i would tattoo myself from a movie was that latin phrase from Kingdom of Heaven, it always stuck with me as great final joke.

>Sum quod eris, fui quod sis

Stuckmann is a fucking retarded fag...holy shit, i can believe he would get something as stupid as a SIGNS tattoo.

just watch it with adblock on to make sure he doesn't make any revenue.

He points out the obvious allusions and metaphors in the film over and over with this slow "serious" voice. It's so AIDS.

Signs is kino

>apparently its the film that made him want to be a film critic and film maker/script writer in the first place.
eh, still better than getting an edgy rick and morty tat because god is le dead XD

seeif you dont already know, chris stuckmann is the very definition of autism. evidence: everything he says and does. his poor, poor wife-she looked so uncomfortable in his jason borne movie.

what kind of tattoos do you like?

>It's so AIDS.
You have to be 18+ to post here, kid.

Oh wow...is this real life?

whahwhwahwahwwhahaahaaa

Holy fucking shit!

i dont watch cartoons so i dont get the reference.

I am, thanks for reiterating the rules.

i always wondered what makes a person buy so much trash, little figurines statues and action figures, all these fucking worthless dvds all set up on a shelf with totally epic little led lights, bet he covers his walls with shitty posters as well, living surrounded by copyrighted plastic trash. guaranteed his pathetic consumption habits are reflected in his mind, all worthless plastic garbage. what a sad excuse for a man.

I've seen worse tattoos. I've seen worse pop culture/movie tattoos. Getting the crop circles done from the movie Signs isn't so bad. This is just fucking huge that's all, though the tattoo itself doesn't look bad.

Anything that requires a little more thought than "I like thing".

t. never had a tattoo

The main character, Rick, who is basically a drunken Doc Brown, is a nihilist who hops across the multiverse with his grandson Morty. On a few occasions Rick says off hand comments about God being bullshit given that hes a man of science. Basically like any autistic fandom, people go all "oh wow, so insightful" i.e. Reddit

You should read this blog post about how vapid he is:

whathappenedtofuryofthefilmfan.blogspot.com/

Here is a excerpt:
>During the trip Chris was a dark cloud, a very brooding presence in my happy home. We tried offering to go out and do fun things but he only wanted to see movies and do his reviews.

>There was no room for casual conversation with Chris, no getting to know him. Everything was either about movies or something superficial. We were adults talking to a child who didn't know how to carry a real conversation and it was awkward. When it was clear Chris didn't want to talk about anything personal we pulled back and our conversations were much..much shorter. "

like what user?

Everytime i want to waste money in some shit like that, i always imagine the people that are going to come to clean my apartment after i die and see all that shit and laugh at me for being a dead faggot and trash it all after...i only waste money on pc parts and books...

He wants a sleeve of movies.

Do whatever makes you happy.
If watching movies, and collecting memorabilia does it for you then go for it. I'd say people who keep pointing out the obvious empty consumerism of it all as if they've just stumbled upon the greatest epiphany of the century is magnitudes more pathetic.

Depends

Any simple thing that's iconic for decades like Popeye or Trek is acceptable but shit like Rick and Morty and is cringy

oh i see, thanks for the info bro. so basically i take that its a fedora's favourite cartoon?

literally /ourguy/

Collector faggot here, I own a single shelving unit with a few things here and there, and yeah I feel like an asshole. I cant really see myself doing an entire room like this. Also lights above your dvd/bluray collection, who fucking does that? Might as well put a neon sign that says "Ive watched the Godfather 100 times and think I have insightful things to comment on it"

t. has a pop culture tattoo.
Actual pieces of artwork. I have never seen a pop culture tattoo and thought "wow someone put a lot of thought into that".

Wudayaguysthink?

I still can hardly believe someone actually has this tattoo

he has a "nerd cave" tour vid with the flick prick-so its not just that room which is autismo heaven, he has a whole basement of it (the vids he reviews in are in the basement)

According to your analogy Rick and Morty needs to age like shit to considered "acceptable"

Such a hipster way of thinking

I don't have tattoos because I know myself. Whatever I get, I'll regret.

It's like using up the fancy art paper and art pencils or pens on a shitty doodle you could have done on college rule and a #2. There's only so much space, and such a limited chance of something you'll be proud of.

It's the absolute worst in buyer's remorse.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA what a tit.

I think it honestly gets worse every time it's posted

>Actual pieces of artwork

can you show me any?

>antifa
I seriously can't stop reading that as anti-/fa/

You wanna see Chris in full autismode?

Watch the start of this:
youtube.com/watch?v=E4-T0UhQXc4

this is a good tattoo for you? just asking

The lights look cool with the blurays tbqh. The whole thing also serves as a backdrop for his videos, so it's understandable.

However, you do know people have antiques cabinets with lights in them for similar purposes, right? An aunt of mine has a few of them like this with shit she bought in China and Mexico. If you're going through the effort of collecting things you might as well have somewhere nice to display them.

The person asked for good art.
Not specifically art that would be tattooed.

hahahahahhah...
ABSOLUTE MADMAN

kek dude i know who do you think circulated this in the first place?

so, what kind of tattoo do you like user?

Good shit. I wish I could meet the person who made this.

Yeah but we're talking about a movie collection, not a display case showcasing figures or antiquities. Which on that note I totally agree, might as well have a top tier cabinet to show off your stuff. Like my grandfather, god rest his soul, had this giant class case of HESS Trucks. Chris here? The blue lights look tacky in my opinion

its the way he reveals the tattoo as well, like its something to be proud of, ugh.

>it's real
god I wish redditlettermedia would bully him

This is the only one I want.

They did and he unsubscribed to them.

i didnt make that but i was also the one responsible for screencapturing and circulating the original image.

whoever made that is kino tho. lol.

ironically while watching one of chris's vids my comp crashed and wiped all my files. I guess i finally got stuckmannised!

This one looks pretty neat

Tattoos are retarded. You're not going to be the same person in 7 years.

Gotta admit. This celeb one is pretty based.

the dark haired girl is muslim now.

who wants to bet chris gets a ryan gosling/drive tattoo next?

Is that what people thought Stewie Griffin was when they got him tattooed?

someone has their priorities

has putin killed them for being homosex yet?

I like Lana Del Rey's "Paradise" tattoo.
I would get Nordic symbols, but I am not a nord.

I've been considering a tattoo, I don't really know what of though.

You think the gun from "r" in The Sopranos would be shitty?

He looks so sad.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

So a beretta tattoo?
Here is a template if you're really about that.

I would not get a gun tattoo.

yes.

the lights actually don't appear to be blue. They're just illuminating the bluray cases and the blue walls

A SIGNS TATTOO

>implying they actually were homosex
Pretty sure both got married to guys and were also dating while pretending to be lesbian.

Think carefully before doing your first ink. I was hesitating for close than 3 years before finally jumping on the ship and getting my Shintaro Kago piece on my entire upper arm.

I've got no regrets.

hes a faggot but watching that cornfield scene in the theater i nearly shit myself as kid

wew lad, he's such a terrible actor. His first monologue with the guy tied up was so bad I couldn't make it past. The guy in the chair was actually a fine actor, much better than Chris.

i never got why people found signs scary, especially the alien scene. like wtf?

kek feminem is such a faggot.

SILENT HILL should be the filename

>Shintaro Kago

You no crazy, user. You nuts.

dude the best part is near the end where he acts beating up a bunch of guys in a "bar" (its really a highschool sports hall)its full on kino you need to check it out kek.

The alien news footage is legitimately disturbing. Its mostly because of the pacing and musical score of the scene.

Potential to be kino, depending on where it is.

obligatory

Just got this

Wow, that looks like complete shit

I feel bad for your parents.

This is my tattoo. I expect people will make fun of it for being edgy, but it's meaning is much older and more important than myself. I use my tattoo to draw strength from.

Is he supposed to look Chinese??

Clean your shower you fucking pig

>farmer tan