Failed coup attempt? No problem! Let's try a humanitarian crisis

Shilling has reached unfathomable levels this week. The "Erdogan did 7/15" meme has reached critical mass.

Prepare yourselves anons. Don't let the media fool you. This failed coup attempt by the west will bring about the largest shitstorm of this century. The media is building the narrative before our very eyes. Previously tolerated out of convenience, the media will finally reveal Erdogan as the despot he is to the western world. Turkey will be the next humanitarian crisis. Erdogan is the new Assad. Turkey is on the brink of civil war.

Watch the media these coming days. Watch how they use the "convenient" (((wikileaks))) release to fill their narrative. Watch how quickly it all unravels. Be vigilant.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Turkish_purges
civilianprotection.rw/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/REPORT_PoC_conference_Long-version.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Turkish politics are often called “Byzantine”, but in fact the Turks have raised the art of intrigues and conspiracies far beyond even the cruelest treacheries of Byzantium. Whatever else you may think of him, Erdogan had emerged as the greatest of all plotters, demonstrating again in this coup why he is the master of Turkish politics and likely to remain so for some time.

Now that the battle of the Conspiracies appears to have ended in an overwhelming victory for Erdogan, the battle of the Conspiracy theories begins. This battle is more about the future politics of Turkey and the United States than it is about what actually happened. Both East and West often use conspiracy theories to project both their mythological politics and their psychological pathologies, but in this case the narratives reveal a profound geopolitical reorientation.

>yfw Turkey becomes Syria 2.0 and 80 million roaches run rampant in the Eurozone

The first and most important change is that the dominant conspiracy theory in the western media is blaming Erdogan for the coup. Normally the neoliberal media would blame Putin, just as they have blamed him for almost everything else. This is a major and massive change in the western propaganda narrative.

Interestingly enough, the dominant conspiracy theory in the “alternative” media is also to blame Erdogan for the coup. Normally our retarded “false flag” faction would either blame the United States or the “Globalists”. Instead they are largely in agreement with the mainstream liberals, and are falling in line behind the “Bad Dictator crushes Democracy” narrative.

The most important development however, is that Erdogan is not only blaming Gulen (which is automatic), but also the United States. Furthermore it appears that this is not mere verbiage, and that Erdogan intends to use the coup not just to liquidate the entire opposition but also to incite the entire country against the United States. How far this will go is impossible to say, but it indicates a massive change in Turkey’s geopolitical trajectory.

Whatever actually happened during the coup, we can observe in the clashing conspiracy theories evidence of a profound transformation. The “Evil Dictator” role in the western propaganda narrative has now been taken over by Erdogan, who has displaced Putin as the enemy of freedom. Erdogan is responding in kind by blaming the United States. In other words the NATO alliance is visibly collapsing and Turkey is turning in a new direction.

Why are you so passionate about this?

>roach acts like a roach, killing and purging more roaches
>likely to be kicked out of NATO, EU application will never happen
>not an ally of Russia/Iran/China
Isolated themselves

Erdogan is not stupid enough to isolate himself. We are witnessing a massive global political shift in real time, or, at least those of us who are paying attention. Erdogan's pride shattering apology to Putin for the downed aircraft, and refusing to allow NATO carry out missions that threaten Russia are just a few signs that show this shift.

Turkey is the hotbed for a perfect shitstorm. It's location is strategic for both of the world's rival factions. If you thought the Syrian civil war was a clusterfuck, you aren't prepared for what is about to happen in Turkey.

Is this all really as dramatic as you say? To what end is Erdogan playing for?

Dictatorship.

He's switching over to Russia/China, in the most basic sense. This single move could completely unravel NATO, potentially leading to instability/uncertainty we haven't seen since before the second world war.

Was there anything interesting in those leaked emails?

I, for one, welcome the impending collapse of modern civilization. We all knew it was coming- the degeneracy and cucking of the West and the radicalization and violence of the Middle East just sealed the deal.

At least when planes no longer fly in the sky, satellites drift aimlessly waiting for commands that will never again come, and the white race finds itself once again in tribes fighting for honor and glory- at least then will we have our salvation.

They were just leaked today. 300,000 of them, all in Turkish. You can be assured the western media interns are going to be working day and night to comb through all of them to find everything they need to build their narrative.

Funny how wikileaks happens to have 300,000 documents to release on Erdogan a few days after a coup that the west is widely reporting as Erdogan's attempt to solidify power.

>The "Erdogan did 7/15" meme has reached critical mass.

It's the usual shit from Gulen backed media.

This will lead to our own great purge. Complete removal of Muslims from Europe. Our old enemy returns, the Turk.

>but also to incite the entire country against the United States.

Whole country hates us from Kemalists to Nationalists/Islamsts. Like it's the one thing we agree on is that we had enough of US meddling

It's a russian conspiracy further fueled by CIA niggers, I thought we already agreed to that

It's not "Gulen" backed media. You have it backwards. Gulen was simply a pawn of the west to keep Erdogan in check.

Men arent good enough for a nuclear world. All the science nerds were right, its only a matter of time.

>Previously tolerated out of convenience, the media will finally reveal Erdogan as the despot he is to the western world. Turkey will be the next humanitarian crisis. Erdogan is the new Assad. Turkey is on the brink of civil war.
Yup.
Sibel called it.

>reposting this deluded erdogan shill pic
medium kek

Wikileaks is genuinely independent. It's just that foreign intelligence agencies realized there it's beneficial to have a impartial medium to leak their dirt. Russia has a vested interest in keeping Erdogan in power now.

>Funny

You will be meddled with whether you like it or not. Sorry, the people are so war exhausted of middle East shit 90% of our nation doesn't even know we are going to drag Syria on for 20 years if that's what it takes. No one cares anymore.

I mean, the west constantly sides with Erdogan. I know he's just a pawn, but everyone here is getting tired of the same old same old le Erdogan is dictator, when Gulen is clearly involved

i meant sides with Gulen

Get ready for some secular democracy bombs, roach bro. Not kidding

On a semi-related note, at least we know now where WW3 will start. I guess we'll see if roaches can indeed survive nukes.

warranting suspicion; deceitful; underhanded

>the west constantly sides with Erdogan
Those days are gone as of a few days ago. Pay attention to western media over the coming weeks.

You have a choice roach. Islamic theocracy under Erdogan, or secular "democracy" under the boot of the West.

> (You)
>warranting suspicion; deceitful; underhanded
Don't be a smart-ass, faggot.

>thinking Erdoğan has any say in what happens

He's being manipulated by the Turkish deep state, first it was the pro american/NATO part now it's the pro russian/eurasian part. Expect to see some big changes regarding our NATO allegiance soon, especially if USA doesn't give up Gülen

>Expect to see some big changes regarding our NATO allegiance soon

looking forward to the glorious return of Constantinople

Usually the head of state is used to refer to the faction in power as a whole.

Erdogan might want to also rethink the occupation of Cyprus and aggression towards Greece if he's going to back out of NATO.

We don't take kindly to foreign hostiles threatening our allies.

How would Turkey leaving unravel NATO? That makes no sense.

They're not a foundational member of the treaty; it will operate the same without them. We would lose Incirlik, but that is not impossible to overcome.

JUST ISLAMIC DICTATORSHIP MY COUNTRY UP SENPAI

The thing is thanks to our unique geopolitical location, Turkey is a very valuable asset that USA and NATO cannot afford to lose, it's not just about Incirlik. You have military bases in literally every country.

Turkey being a NATO member is the reason why Russia cannot venture in to warm waters. You may think "hurr durr who cares about navy" but it's still vey important. That's why this whole thing is very interesting.

Also to the people who claim Turkey will turn into Syria with the civil war and shit, that's literally impossible since the Turkish people value economy, money and wealth over everything and a civil war would mean they'd have none of those. If you wanna take Erdoğan down, just fuck up the economy

You should consider a vacation abroad.

The only reason turkey was ever a part of nato is because it was Americas answer to Cuba. "If the soviets can put missiles in Cuba we'll put them in Turkey"

There is no real benifit to having turkey as a NATO member and actually a risk with what theyre doing because a fuckup like turkey could pull us all into war

OP, do you say that in the sense that 'they' are slowly releasing the rope so that Erdogan end up inevitably hanging up himself -- making the best use of the latest good crisis --; or that it was pre-planned from the very first stages?

what's your take on this, was this Erdogan's Reichstag fire or failed coup*?

*(or putsch for consistency)

While Turkey leaving NATO is bad enough, with Incirlik gone and no counter to the black sea fleet, it's not just them leaving we would have to worry about. Heavy conflict in Turkey would make the Syrian refugee crisis an afterthought in the annals of history. Massive influx of turkish populations would spell chaos in Europe, rendering many numbers of NATO states incapacitated.

Erdogan won't be able to remake the whole system. If things get really ugly, there will be another coup, led by the same faction but with help from the Kemalists and the opportunists in the government

NATO wants war.

The people aren't the ones who get to decide whether there will be civil war unfortunately.

>Turkey being a NATO member is the reason why Russia cannot venture in to warm waters.
Well, Gibraltar is still controlled by a NATO ally. Though I'm not sure if Russia and Morocco get along.

So they get to finally leave the Black Sea, only to find themselves stuck in the Mediterranean.

We Armenians welcome a Civil War in Turkey and you can expect us to finally drive out those disgusting Mongol cockroaches off our precious Anatolia

yeah from the comfort of your car dealership in glendale lel

Ya stupid goys Edo isnt behind it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Turkish_purges
No reason the cia would removed its puppet.

I'm infering from these posts that you would say that there's a third party involved still unmentioned, correct?

And with in mind would you say that the coup was designed to fail or they are just making shit up as they go? (rephrasing my question)

But Erdogan is on the best way to be a despot you fucking idiot.

What about the Tv stations, newspaper he seized because they didnt approve of him?

What about the fact that he changed the constitution to get more powere to the president?

What about the fact that he changed major positions in the judiciary to be his bitch?

The crisis is immanent for 2 fucking reasons:
1. Because of his active support of the IS in the past, the bombings of kurd fighters who fought against IS and because he stopped supporting tzhe IS Kurds and the IS are going to terrorize the country. Every country who is a big target is going to lose stability in this case the very important tourism segment
2. Because of his stupidity he doesnt realize that investors dont like instability. Companies are not going to invest in Turkey anymore because of his actions. That is going to lead to even more economical problems

And i know excatly who is going to be blamed

>Turkey being a NATO member is the reason why Russia cannot venture in to warm waters.

That's a good point, but Russia's current navy is not all that strong. Plus, the black sea fleet will get stuck in the med unless they can cut a deal to go through suez or gibralter. maybe.

If it ever came to war though, you can bet your ass that NATO member or no, NATO forces will be swarming in the area.

having someone like erdrogan there is rather a ticking time bomb. I don't want to defend Turkey because they make some stupid decision and invoke a NATO defense.

>and no counter to the black sea fleet,

NATO would still have a counter, it just would be moved to a less advantageous position.

>Massive influx of turkish populations would spell chaos in Europe, rendering many numbers of NATO states incapacitated.

Turkey is currently in the process of becoming an EU member, at which point all turkish citizens will have the right of free movement under the Schengen rules.

Erdogan has been getting friendly with Russia lately.

>Turkey is currently in the process of becoming an EU member
I doubt they'll be able to join now. The ultimatum was given that if they execute anyone involved in the coup, they won't be able to join. From the sound of it, they are ignoring the ultimatum. We can only hope the EU doesn't fold on the issue, but they seem to bend over backwards for mudshits, so we'll see.

>7Si0g6lq
I don't own a car dealership. And you best be afraid of the Armenian threat. We don't forget.

>Turkey is on the brink of civil war.
wait its not the current year any more?!?! its 2015 or 2011 again? i didnt drink absinth again so whats going on!?!?!

>We can only hope the EU doesn't fold on the issue, but they seem to bend over backwards for mudshits, so we'll see.

I'm sure they'll issue a very, truly sincere apology and Merkel will be touched

My own take on this is that Erdogan simply put his private intel stash and backlog to good use, if the coup itself was his own doing or if he just got lucky enough to come out unscathed, I have no idea.

>we don't take kindly

We don't give a shit what happens to our allies look at Georgia and Ukraine you dummy

If Turkey ever was in the process of becoming an EU member, they certainly aren't now. Allowing free movement of Turkish citizens willing and able financially to move throughout the EU is much different from massive swaths of displaced populations. Do you think entire cities of people would just up and leave the country if Turkey joined the EU?

Just because Erdogan is vying for absolute power doesn't mean he staged the coup. Nobody is exonerating him simply because the west wants him gone.

Not necessarily. Whether or not the coup has western origins, while interesting to ponder, is irrelevant when trying to predict the outcome of this event. If you want to look for a third party, I would point to the MIT (Turkish Intelligence), who likely betrayed the coup to Erdogan.

Just as the west would have used the coup as the opportunity to oust Erdogan, they will use his actions after it's failure as an opportunity to demonize him to the same effect.

t. Erdogan

Neither country is in NATO. Greece is, even if they don't pay their denbts.

Could the Kigali principles be applied for turkey?

civilianprotection.rw/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/REPORT_PoC_conference_Long-version.pdf

>If Turkey ever was in the process of becoming an EU member

They most certainly are/were.

>Do you think entire cities of people would just up and leave the country if Turkey joined the EU?

What do you think all the transients who have been coming into Europe are doing? From Africa to Afghanistan, these people are just up and walking to Germany and Sweden for welfare money. It's a much shorter trip from Turkey.

A fair point but we had straight up told Georgia we'd help them out then we're like yeah naw kill yourselves.

Then Ukraine happens and we send a strongly worded reply and the midget annexes Crimea. Like do we not care about looking impotent?

Would I start ww3?

What is unbelievable is the fact that wikileaks unashamedly attacks a government to destabilise a country that's recovering from a coup. Shows you it's run by the CIA.

one of the best posts I've ever seen on Sup Forums, thank you.

I agree completely and have since the start of the war... the shilling of "Erdogan did this himself and is the most Machiavellian of all dictators, beyond even Hitler" on Reddit is insane, they've had the front page of worldnews covered for four days with it. The commenting bots are everywhere, and getting to see the level of sophistication our propaganda has reached in 2016 is truly amazing. They've pulled out all the stops in an unprecedented amount of time.

Turkey is not Africa or Afghanistan, while not at the levels of Germany or Sweden, large populations live with an average quality of life, or at least one high enough that doesn't justify uprooting and moving to a foreign country with a foreign culture. There is no comparison here.

In the case of a civil war, tens of millions of displaced people from wartorn cities in Turkey would cause an unprecedented crisis that would most certainly destabilize Europe at a level that would make the Syrian crisis irrelevant.

It's just that Dubya thought he could bluff and scare Russia from not attacking Georgia. All the pictures I see of him and Putin together made it seem like it could work since they seemed to have at least a little respect for each other.

As far as Ukraine goes, we never cared about them. The harsh words were because our European partners (re: vassals) started getting nervous.

Russia still prefers having a buffer between themselves and NATO countries, so I doubt they'll be annexing anymore of Ukraine, at least in the short term future (within 10 years).

And yes, you likely would start WW3. But as each day goes by, that doesn't seem so bad.

>Instead they are largely in agreement with the mainstream liberals, and are falling in line behind the “Bad Dictator crushes Democracy” narrative.
Just shows you how retarded the "alt-x" media is

>Durp durp x is killing x so don't care
Look at a fucking map to understand how important Turkey is to geopolitical strategy.

so what are the chances USA and Russia decides that if neither of them can control the region then nobody should and just throw it into perpetual chaos

Syrians we will let through.

Turks on the other hand? Eh we will let them through also. Hell I mite even throw a free drive to the border.

That way they can get killed by Germans when the nationalism hit's the fan. Some Germans will die in the fighting.

Killing 2 birds with one stone.

You know what's funny?

I can snap and kiIl every mother fucker in this thread if we met IRL.

Seriously, think about it. I'd have your windpipe crushed, your nose flattened, your teeth shattered, your fingers broken, and your eyes gouged out before you would even know what's happening.

You guys talk big shit. Watch yourselves.

You mad bruh?

That really depends on how deep Turkey wants to go with their zealotry. If they get to the point where they openly house groups like ISIS, Al-Qaeda, etc., it could turn very ugly. Turkey's market will come crashing down real quick if they become the next Pakistan or Afghanistan.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

The funniest thing is you're too fat to get off your chair even if you could

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

The likely outcome of that is radical islam taking over. US probably likes that even less than Russia in control.

I suspect it's the same for Russia.

>We are witnessing a massive global political shift in real time

Yup:

>Russia talks to Turkey
>Turkey apologizes about jet
>Talk about Russians being allowed to use "certain" "Turkish" airbase
>?

>profit

I literally saw this same pasta on Sup Forums yesterday

what the fuck dude?

I've said it before

>civil war in Turkey
>Millions fleeing
>don't even need boats to reach Europe

P E P P E R Y O U R A N G U S
E
P
P
E
R

Y
O
U
R

A
N
G
U
S

Habbening?

Greece is so gonna get reamed. I hope they have enough olive oil or it's gonna hurt a lot.

turkroach, stop it... we all know it was erdogan...

Just kick them out of NATO already, and retake fucking Constantinople, any that flee our ways just gun them down. Let Egypt and the Saudis take care of the roaches, Europe should not take one muslim refugee/migrant, and should deport all muslims to Saudi Arabia.

Yeah i've been saying for the last week that Turkey is going to become the next Syria.

>that picture
Conspiracy theory: the post.

>This failed coup attempt by the west
Honestly, I think after all the governments the West has overthrown illegally, we would be doing a better job at it. The guys running the coup in Turkey fucked up in every way they could possibly fuck up.

The CIA should just assassinate Erdogan at this point.

Let's fucking hope so.

>Erdogan
>new Assad
>Assad is a secularist
>OP is retard and doesn't understand shit about mid-east geopolitics.
>Despite the above OP still made this thread.
Pic related.

>The most important development however, is that Erdogan is not only blaming Gulen (which is automatic), but also the United States. Furthermore it appears that this is not mere verbiage, and that Erdogan intends to use the coup not just to liquidate the entire opposition but also to incite the entire country against the United States. How far this will go is impossible to say, but it indicates a massive change in Turkey’s geopolitical trajectory.

Either it was a rushed coup plot by a group of desperate officers or Erdogan faked the coup. The former is more likely at this point, as a faked coup would have been more believable, but both are possibilities.

Your logic is strange. You seem to be saying that since the both the mainstream and alternative press is in agreement, then of course it is a CIA plot. Correct me if I am wrong, but that is pretty fucking dumb.

Someting is afoot in Incirlik. Yesterday I heard a debate on Aljazeera whether nuclear bombs should be removed from there. The electricity of the base is still cut off. Look out for it.

how is it "genuinely independent" if intelligence agencies are actively using it to leak their dirt?

I've noticed fucks like you constantly contradict themselves.

Erdogan obviously had a list of enemies set beforehand and is purging thousands of secularists as well as Gulenists. That is what is feeding so much speculation about whether or not it was a fake coup.

>Turkey is on the brink of civil war.
You obviously don't know what this means, else you wouldn't have said it.

The Turkish army is almost entirely supportive of Erdogan, as is the majority of the Turkish population.

There's no chance of civil war, Erdogan strengthens his position through politics and human resources - not through the military. Pic unrelated.

>we would be doing a better job at it
The CIA has been completely gutted, and to a large degree was always shit (see the definitive history of CIA "Legacy of Ashes").
The people running all the Iraq/middle eastern stuff were JSOC, which has also gone to shit since Obama canned McCrystal.
CIA was a club of old Ivy League WASPs, who now all work for shekels on wallstreet (what's left of them). No one leaves school to make $40k at the CIA.

Tl;dr CIA perfectly capable of fucking up like this. The only reliable coups were MI6 Brits, also gutted now.

everybody has a list in turkey.
erdogan has lists of gulenists and secularists and pkk-sympathizers
gulenists have list of everyone
secularists have lists of gulenists & islamists
kurds have lists of akp-shill kurds

this is nothing new for turkey

Careful, I majored my black belt degree in assault and buttery

Which side will be the side Greeks ally with?