What was the point of this shot?

What was the point of this shot?

Actors trying to be tough guys.

Vin Diesel personally ask the director to take this shot because otherwise he wouldn't look like a bald manlet next to the Rock

Why does this make me laugh every time?

>vin doesn't even make eye contact
Atrocious

why not just make him stand on a stepstool
this looks horrible

Does anyone have the other ones? Post them please.

thanks lol

inb4 penis mspaint'd into his hand

What's Fast and Furious is this moment from?

Why does this look like it was shot on a green screen? Look at the back of Vin's head.

terrible imitation of the other two

the actors were feuding with each other, it makes sense that their respective scenes were filmed separately and merged together in the editing room

Get outta town. Do you think the scaled up Vin?

I thought Vin was standing on something and they used a longer lense to bridge the height gap?

Lmao

no it looks like the rock is standing to vin's right and they tried to coordinate it to make it look like he's standing right in front of vin
but because he's further from the camera than he should be he looks tiny

>people still fall for this

THEY ARE NOT MEANT TO BE STARING EACH OTHER IN THE EYE. VIN IS CONTEMPLATIVEY PASSING BY DWAYNE AND CHOOSING TO SPURN HIM. FUCK.

where the rpoofs? give evedince

>Rockfags this desparate

>Petty feuds conflicting with filming
Unprofessional crybabies, it's not like they get paid millions of dollars to play pretend for a living.

What the fuck it looks HORRIBLE. It doesn't look like they're even facing each other Vin looks like he's staring to Rocks left. And the rocks head is fucking small look at the back of it.

What the fuck is actually going on here?

i literally shit my pants laughing from this

to be examined by film students around the world every semester

I'm truly autistic and I understood it. It's a tough guy shot. You can't look another true man into the eye while speaking meaningfully, but you're acknowledging you're on the same plane.

>on the same no shit

Rock had to look as small as Vin.

Autism literally speaks.

The rest of you mongs have no excuse now.

holy moley

So why is it heavily edited? Why does it look like the rock was filmed separately? Why not actually just stand in front of each other?

They aren't meant to be standing in front of each other

But why would they shoot/edit it in such a way that it makes it look like they're standing in front of each other?

Either it's terrible editing/camera work (not likely considering the budget) or it was intentional.

Bump

WHEN
WILL
THEY
EVER
LEARN?

What was the point of this scene?

>You can have any brew you want. As long as it's Mexican dog piss.

What did he mean by this?

this one gets me everytime

I always understood this as they are in fact NOT looking each other in the eyes. Is that not the point? They do no respect each other so they are being "bad ass" and standing next to each other to exchange a few words.

Its even funnier to think that corona never paid for the advertising.

Vince was inserted via green screen because he was busy working on a new car film. He is actually much bigger than the rock, too.

that sounds super autistic tbqh

why does he stand like that? It literally looks like he got broom up his ass