Deleting samurai jack threads

>deleting samurai jack threads

but its okay to have multiple reddit and memey threads up?

user has a point.

It makes no sense, especially since it falls under what you mentioned.

i think they got paid to let the reddit and meme bomb go off. this morning was just intolerable

HE
HAS
A
POINT

Sup Forums is pretty much a reddit outpost now. We have a 'game of thrones' general all year round ffs.

Rick and Morty is actually good though

Why do I love this show so much boys

I've watched each episode like 5 times

Regardless if its good or not, we don't need 100 threads of it.

the mods and jannys are all redditors. you didn' get the memo?

thats what happens when you watch kino

Here, have some thicc daughter of Aku to make up for it.

>a reddit outpost now
I don't know why I found that funny

Anyone else hyped to see Jack kill himself in the next episode?

Because you're reddit.

You guys really want these threads to stop huh? I think it's because you keep starting arguments about Jebus and losing.

you have nothing else in your life

Sup Forums is for mature cartoons like the Simpsons or Rick and Morty

Childrens cartoons go on Sup Forums

You'll never get to "torture" Ashi by electrocution.

Sup Forums - comics & cartoons

What's the apeal of Samurai Jack? I only saw some episodes when it first released, didn't think much of it. Say the first episode of the new season (I think, it had the singing robot) and everyone is still throwing asome sort of fanboy fit over it.

Why are you grown ass men watching cartoons?

>tfw too powerful to die in off-season

it's the same grown ass men who watch superhero movies

The original show was alright and it had its moments. Each episode was kind of its own thing and it rarely progressed the plot outside some minor episodes where shit would hit the fan.

But the new show is actually really good, even if you just had a slight idea of the original. I never cared for it but the new show is doing a good job at telling whats left of the story.

No it's a single person doing multiple threads because, here's the shocker, it gets REACTIONS.

The original series was fairly mature and had some interesting art within it. It also avoided many cartoon cliches and has homages to classic films.

The new series is very much the same, but even better.