Alright Sup Forumstards I got a encoded message from a secret government outpost via a speaker implanted in my head "I...

Alright Sup Forumstards I got a encoded message from a secret government outpost via a speaker implanted in my head "I am hidden inside you" what's the secret message?

Attached: received_1501382496586113.png (1107x1107, 61K)

if you invert the colors and then pull the image through a base64 decoder it says you're a twat

Bump

Bump

Something to do with tanning beds and space mites probably

This guy gets it.

Attached: received_1464810256910004.png (666x666, 29K)

If anything this guy gets it.

OP was a looney yesterday, still is a looney today

I'm not a looney, I'm the truth.

We are all just floating in either black or white. In white we are in tanning beds with focused light triggering muscle spasms to give the illusion of movement but we are really just lying there with a virtual reality headset. In black we are submerged in a viscous fluid with sound waves mimicking muscle spasms giving the illusion of movement tiny glow in the dark mites make us hallucinate the reality. In either realm the mechanizations have been poking us for information as to what we like and dont like. This reality is just a simulation, the real world is much scarier, chaotic even. Lending to us only hints of the war between light and dark and the interminglings such as sunglasses and flashlights. Both sides are fascinated and terrified of Nothing. Literally nothing, the abscense of matter. The impossibility and the beginning of all existence.

Attached: received_1694224210635273.png (356x309, 16K)

Here's what I know OP, also excuse the religious language, religion is but metaphors for what you are going through, I could use other words but I'll try with these:

What you are experiencing right now is psychosis in psychiatric terms, and in mystic terms Gnosis.

That which you perceive as "secret government outpost via a speaker implanted in your head" is, for a lack of better terms, heaven calling you. "I am hidden inside you" is a message from God calling you to discover your true self hidden within, that you are indeed It, aka God/the void/the All/nothing/everything/.

"Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all.
If your leaders say to you, 'Look, the (Father's) kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the (Father's) kingdom is within you and it is outside you.
When you know yourselves, then you will be known, and you will understand that you are children of the living Father. But if you do not know yourselves, then you live in poverty, and you are the poverty."

You will soon learn of two paths to walk, living out ancient myths. Boils down to rule in solipsistic hell, getting convinced of being God the almighty, living out the myth of the Antichrist, or understanding that you are the child of God, and "serving God, hence your fellow humans in heaven", living out the myth of Christ.

Anyways, you are connected to the great "Christ conscioussness" now, have fun. If things get to wild, you can always make a stop to it by taking antipsychotics, or more likely, being forced to make a stop to it by getting on antipsychotics against your free will, but then realizing later while you are on them that you should keep playing the great game of life, aka keep taking the meds.

Good luck to you, things can get wild, hope you make it out there.

Attached: skizzo.jpg (1920x2714, 425K)

Bump

Bump

In other words, he's a looney.

Op you should get help, and I'm saying that in the nicest way possible

I'm a medicated schizophrenic. I'm not looney, it's just that there are powers that be that require this to be seen as looney. I don't blame you for having these thoughts, I just wish the truth would be seen for what it is and not just one big misdirection. I feel sorry for you as there is no way to properly converse the undertakings of the government and underlying meanings of it all. Truly sad.

The only meaning there will ever be is the one you give to yourself

Assigning meaning to something which has none is a wrong assumption that leads to more wrong assumption. Plus, in the end, it changes nothing.

Even if that tanning bed reality of yourse wasn't complete BS, what would it change? We can't deduce it, we can't change it, reality is still as real or unreal as it has always been, and will be. Might as well stop giving a shit and not overcomplicate matters for zero gain

Whether you believe in more than there is or not, it is to nobody's benefit to waste energy on going in circles.

Bump

Bump

Talk to someone who can actually help you. Sup Forums is not the place as you can tell

Prove him wrong Sup Forums

Cool story buddy, but do you have any evidence to support the premise?

We already have mites in our eyes. Stimulation of muscles via electrodes or similar devices have already been proven to be possible. Theories such as "are you living in a computer simulaton" add to the premise. Nothing is an impossibility and therefore the goal of highly advanced species.

Bump

The likelihood that we live in a simulation is actually less than 50%. It's just another pseudo-scientific claim. Muscle stimulation is possible because our bodies operate by a series of electric and chemical reactions.

I never argued against that.

God is in your ass.

Boomer detected

Step 3 is categorical bullshit. You cannot put parameters around the capabilities of future technology. Pseudo intellectual uninformed low effort faggot bullshit.

Attached: 1579235353433.jpg (640x432, 36K)