/sino/ - 中文

Sino-Hellenic friendship edition

Thread to discuss & learning Chinese language, culture, life, travel, economics,…etc

Thread Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=UJ4X3Sq-nAQ

>Learning resources:
pastebin.com/KpgEG6G9
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9QDHej9UGAdQ0k4MXF0SXdTcGM

>Recommended TV Series:
movie.douban.com/tv/#!type=tv&tag=国产剧&sort=rank&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Recommended Movies:
movie.douban.com/explore#!type=movie&tag=华语&sort=recommend&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Literal Chinese cartoons:
bangumi.bilibili.com/guochuang/
ac.qq.com/event/cartoon2016/index.html

>Chinese Manga:
ac.qq.com/
u17.com/

>Online Novels:
qidian.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-33845836
myanimelist.net/anime/36290/Xiang_Ling_Ji
youtube.com/watch?v=pPTAhxnxZ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=EbGjxdyRdOI
youtube.com/watch?v=9SqLJ2s852w
youtube.com/watch?v=WCpKhCyqmFE
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-16/greek-bailouts-left-much-to-be-desired-eu-auditors-conclude
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks for buying us out based Zhongguo!

were the germans too predatory? im kinda curious, i've heard populists basically caused your issues due to overlending for their policies

Still waiting on names for the new expanded Chinese empire here guys. Should we go for something more modern like 大中华人民共和国 or something more of a retro throwback like 天朝?
Those are all allegations and no one has provided solid evidence that they were "kidnapped." I happen to be of the mindset that allegations do not equal actual wrongdoing, although most in the West seem convinced otherwise.
For example those book-sellers that were ((kidnapped)), there are hundreds, no, thousands of them in HK. You go to any street corner in Kowloon, some old geezer is selling books about the evil Xi Jinping and Jiang Zemin. The old man probably doesn't even give a shit about politics and is just trying to make a buck off of the anti-CCP crowd. Why on Earth would Beijing just go after two of those dudes, not even the bigger ones and go through the trouble of bringing them to the Mainland and accusing them of manslaughter? I'm sure there's simpler ways of doing things. And regardless if you could make an argument logically of why they'd do that, there's still no evidence, just speculation.
And even putting aside all that, even if HK were as oppressed as the HK millennials think, China's never going to get rid of their special economic status. It's still a portal to invest in China through, even if it's not as important as it used to be. Their economy is and will remain a major money maker and that can only happen if their special status is preserved. Chinese are smart, especially when it comes to making a money, and they're not going to give up their flagship stability for political purposes.

That's pretty much it, yeah, public sector shenanigans and using investment loans in order to fuck with votes
Along with a lot of other issues
But the current debt crisis is because of that
And Europe hounding us for it, they're gaining a good profit from our suffering afterall

Greece will be China's greatest ally in the EU, if it continues existing at least.

Didn't the IMF/EU book losses from all the debt they waive

damn, gws gyroman

Greeks will never die
Many have tried
All have failed
But Greeks will always exist
bbc.com/news/world-europe-33845836

I meant if EU keeps existing. That's not so certain.

what's the probability Greece remains in EU 20 years from now?

as much as the EU existing in 20 years from now

>The swede didn’t respond to my post

myanimelist.net/anime/36290/Xiang_Ling_Ji
Here it is Svenson.

Greeks are Turks

China's six wars to be fought from 2020 to 2060.

1. Unification War for Taiwan - 2020-2025
2. Reconquest of all Islands in the SCS - 2025-2030
3. Return of South Tibet - 2035-2040
4. Return of Diaoyu Island and Ryukyu - 2040-2045
5. Reunification of Outer Mongolia - 2045-2050
6. Return of Russian Occupied territories - 2055-2060

A grand period of 40 years of war is upon us!

Swedes are Danish.

ok Zhang

I had to write 希臘 on my phone when I was in Taiwan because my passport just says HELLAS and Asians have trouble figuring out where that is lmao
I had the same issue in Japan but I speak moon so I didn't have to bust out my phone for every little thing.

Taiwan is fucking weeb btw, they had 烏龍派出所 on TV and all.

can't be, greeks are white

fuck you chink
don't call us wh*te

greeks are greeks

>中华人民共和国

If China is united. the separatists are defeated and all lost territories recovered, there is no need for anything but just 中国. Simple.

THIS

Ni hao slanted eyed friends

hello olive musked friend

yeah holy christ they're heavily influenced by japs. There are quite a bit of weebs in mainland China too

>Singapore flag
You guys are Chinese?

dont trust the chinks.
they dont trust you back, imitate them.

yeah duh

>tfw when watching ROTK adaptation with based CAO CAO
Are there any more amazing Chinese series I must know about?

70% of singapore's population is chinese

no shit
they're awful when it comes to being professional
but they're much better than getting fucked in the ass by the entire west

well the four essentials 四大名著 are 西游记,三国演义(rotk),水浒传,and 红楼梦

Is the communist party still in power in Vietnam?How is Sup Forums allowed
Pretty sure China blocks all those kind of sites

>no 小米 or OPPO or Vivo or Honor
And who the hell owns an Xperia anyhow.

Not a bait
Dont know anything about Vietnam apart the war with USA

China blocks captcha
Vietnam doesn't
And yes, the Communist party is still in power, just look at the fucking flag

you ask if the communist party is in power in vietnam (which i assume you deducted from my flag, which is fucking hongkong not vietname just hover your cursor idiot), then you ask about China? That doesn't make any sense

btw if you have a Sup Forums pass, you can post from China

Xi Anime when?

Huh so i was right

Yeah but the flag is fucking Hong Kong you retard
You can't tell the difference between a white flower and a yellow star?

Why hasn't EU blocked chinese """investment""" in Greece yet?

安安

Im on phone cant hover any cursor so i assumed that the flag waz vietnamese.I stand corrected.

They're trying
But they don't want to aggrevate China

China is a huge trade partner
Not a good idea to piss them off

the risk of Greece leaving the EU sphere of influence is even worse though. If Merkel is smart, she'll make it harder for foreigners to control critical european infrastructure

We won't though
Not with this government
And they know that

youtube.com/watch?v=pPTAhxnxZ5g

shit thread turning into /greece/ general

youtube.com/watch?v=EbGjxdyRdOI

i take it from that reply you'd much rather discuss girlfeet?

>shit thread turning into /greece/ general
Trust me, we're not there yet

SOON

>”investment”
So what’s the difference between investment™ and “investment”? If the ECB rapes Greece versus if China rapes Greece?

why does China like you so much?

thanking them for having helped with the terracotta army

alot of we wuzzing

also probably because they are less snobbier than say, italy

we're professional
we're chill
and we get a lot of chink tourists

我们是希腊人~

Good edition.

What happened?

Pls buy us China

Jiang Zemin might be a better anime, just because he's funnier doe. He could be the comic relief and Xi Dada the main character.

youtube.com/watch?v=9SqLJ2s852w
This guy's channel is the shit. 吃货, y'all gotta watch this.
This girl's body is fuggin kino, mate.

EU investment™ : intended to improve the health of economies although often falls short due to ineptness

chinese """investment""" : geopolitical moves to buy political influence

Which of these youtube news streams is /sino/ certified 新聞基諾?

youtube.com/watch?v=WCpKhCyqmFE
New thread them, Merry Christmas, 洋鬼子们.

Epoch Times

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-16/greek-bailouts-left-much-to-be-desired-eu-auditors-conclude

lol

>反动派媒体
只有看人民日报,才能了解世界的真相

Hallo best ally. Why do you tolerate tariffs on your superior products? You should be bullying yurop, not the other way around.

merry christmas

how come cantonese doesn't use the word 的

when 2 giants battle there is always something to earn if you are in the middle.
in this case the EU and China battling over Grecce, they will use their money to win your support.
learn chinese its a must.
the chinese love to earn money fast, play with their desires of fast returns, even if they start to lose money but their face and reputation is still intact they will still happy.

No, it is a republic. No matter how unified it is.

Peru stop pretending to be business smart peru we all know you've been outchinked by chinks

红楼梦 is terrible as TV show
Original 西游记 is the best
楚汉传奇 And the new 水浒传 are pretty good

I'm sure you get this question a lot but what's the best resource to start learning Mandarin with? Pastebin is a huge dump of books and links, but do you have any recommendations for a specific book/website for absolute beginners?

actually Cantonese and Mandarin are quite different. in Cantonese we dont even have 的 but we have 嘅 (gei) same meaning with 的 in mandarin.

There is a common joke about Greece in Germany: Greeks are Turks who think that they are Italians :-DDDD

其实 I have been chinking the chinks for like 7 years .
when chinks rage in public I know I have won.

dont get it

same

How go your Chinese studies, lads?

昨天我去参加我家附近孔子学院的中文对话活动了,聊得特别好玩儿。他们那边有一位老师,特别特别漂亮的老师,可惜昨天她没来聊天。
我希望我可以找到一个又可爱又聪明的中国女朋友。。。

I own a Xiaomi and I love China btw

Huawei >>>>>> Xiaomi

How is your Xiaomi? Which version is it.
It's too bad Chinese phones haven't made it in the US yet, I hear they're pretty popular in Europe.

>Italians
so this is the famous german humor

已经把它放弃了

Can you give me an update on Chinese innovation? Where does China focus on mostly?

sex dolls and ai

Agreed, Xiaomi was a good alternative to my initial choice of a phone (Huawei Honor8)

Mi Max, MIUI Global 8.5

It's a fantastic device (bought it last May) and very stable overall, definitely the best phone I've had till now. Also, the battery has massive life and never lags

>ai
nice

renewables and electric cars, i.e., boring stuff