What are the essential Hal episodes?

What are the essential Hal episodes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7oqKVkZTQ80
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Every single one

When he builds a robot that shot bees. He was one cool dude.

All of them

But really, the lightbulb one, the rollerblading one, the dance at the arcade, race walking, the bunker, the one where he takes Francis for a ride, all the episodes when Lois wasn't around, the killer robot, the steamroller and the plug/unplug the vegetable one off the top of my head

>the episode were half never showed up for work on Fridays
>intro episode were half is sing half naked about his stomach and Lois says something about being embarrassed for the both of them
>hal has a feeding fetish and keeps feeding pregnant Lois secretly
>hal speed walks with some people

The one where he beats Dewey with a belt and locks him in the attic for a week.

Classic Hal.

Wtf are you talking about that never happened

Our guy

How were bees going to harm another robot? Fucking Hal.

thier purpose was to harm the human controlling said robot

That episode confused me as a child...

honestly a lot of episodes confused me as a kid

Yeah me too.
As a kid I kept thinking to myself, why does half keep looking at her fat butt, I felt embarrassed having a big butt as a kid.

Power walking episode

Is injecting liquid butter into biscuits actually a thing, or did Hal invent that?

I already mention it, man.

Could be real?

fuck this show is so great, I wish I watched it as a kid

youtube.com/watch?v=7oqKVkZTQ80

Who is the brave soul willing to try it out?

all of them. He's consistent, it's the kids who are inconsistent because they're aging
Dewey becomes a shit, Reese grows into his role, and Malcolm truly becomes always correct

You and post results!

oh well aren't you fucking special, man.

You mean try eating butter-injected biscuits myself, or feed it to my girlfriend in secret?

when he has to decide whether or not to pull the plug on that neighbor who made him his living poa

Crawl Space

I haven't watched this show in years but I can pretty clearly remember the episode where Hal wins $1000 in the lottery and doesn't tell Lois, and instead buys a steamroller and runs over a whole bunch of his family's stuff to blow off some steam (which I've just realised may have been an intentional play on words).
Dewey catches him and says he'll only keep it secret if he can run over Malcolm's bike, and Hal reluctantly agrees and reveals that he already has the bike in the car ready to go because he was planning on running over it himself.

Him and Abe going back and forth over who the murderer is in the trial they think Lois is in the jury for