My neighbour is smoking weed at the moment with his girlfriend...

My neighbour is smoking weed at the moment with his girlfriend. They play music at 9PM and I wanna call the police on them for disturbance and use of drugs (very illegal in Sweden). On the 3th of January around 9AM I heard them having sex when I walked past their house. Can I say it sounded like rape?

What do I say to guarantee the police will show up? Say I saw a gun etc?

Attached: b.jpg (250x139, 3K)

Sounds like there's no reason to lie about what they're doing. Just tell the police about the music and the weed smoking. Nix the gun and rape bullshit.

Fuck you

You could just call the police and say you can smell weed or be a fucking man and handle the situation yourself instead of being a snitching cunt.

nah just leave them be. you should be happy that they are happy and having fun. don't be a grump.

Is this the new Andy Sixx?

> exact dates and times of infractions
> number 18 in 1988, Charlie Babbitt squeezed and pulled and hurt my neck in 1988.
you sound like fucking rain man. I thought swedes were laid back and cool.

Attached: 2269.jpg (300x180, 13K)

How's about mind your fucking business?

He is jealous cos he doesn't have a gf to fuck and get high with, there is no other explanation.

dude ur lame

Do it man just tell the cops they have weed I do this to random black guys I see on the street here in New York city. And fallow at a distance and watch the show for some reason I'd say 80% of blacks have it on them and it's the funniest thing ever seeing them get busted. So far I've got about 20+ busted

>9PM isn’t that late.
>Mind your fucking business, you sound like a horrible neighbor.

No wonder they treat you with little respect.

The fuck is your problem OP get a life you tard. Leave people alone loser.

I think it’s like the 3rd time i see this exact post with exactly the same gif(in other threads it was a dude sneezing and farting while taking a wizz)
Fucking ret

i love you. there is NOTHING worse than an afro american

I dunno why but i read that in Skwisgaar Skwigelf’s voice

>gif
wat

You’re a real piece of shit, i do hope you realize it

Read the post again
Original copypasta had a gif of what i mentionned
I know it’s a jpg

Kill yourself you dumbass mother fucker "the 3th"?? Really? You're so fucking stupid it hurts why dont you ask thats stoner how to abbreviate dates cause i guarentee you he knows better than you nigga

I know right

Attached: skwisgaar_skwigelf_by_themanfromhyrule_d1qeqrq-fullview.jpg (576x720, 37K)

Fucking ret

You got b8ed retard
This thread is a “repost of a repost”
A true Sup Forums meme

Attached: 214387E6-2639-4F1E-8707-B4FA04E60056.jpg (380x342, 26K)

If I had a neighbour like you I would fucking shoot you. Nobody’s gonna dictate when I cut the grass have sex use my leaf blower start my truck.. Stop being a selfish pussy