What happened to white women? Remember when they all didn't deviate too far from this...

What happened to white women? Remember when they all didn't deviate too far from this? Remember when this was considered borderline degenerate?

Now most women cake up their fucking face with makeup and are chubby or obese (or extremely fit). Skinny white women with long straightened hair are a dying species and most women end up attacking other women who are skinny like this these days. I remember when every girl at my high school tried to look like her. Now they just look like prostitutes.

Jews

fpbp

pic related

>im ready for the ovens, oy vey!

I blame Christina Hendricks. Yeah she's pretty good looking, but it just doesn't work for the majority of women. Most of them think they can eat whatever they want but they don't understand Hendricks sticks to a diet and sometimes goes off it every once in a while. She also has good genetics (her face doesn't get fat which is a huge turnoff), and she wears $10,000 dresses that are able to redistribute that fat properly.

Fat shaming is also dead and shunned upon thanks to the jews. They lied to everyone about anorexia being an "issue" and how you can be a "healthy" fattie. All of which was bullshit that fucked us over.

youve got some balls, kid

>Avril Lavigne
>Only "Borderline" Degenerate

No. She is completely degenerate. She is literally the kind of degenerate that lets her bull fuck her ass while she pisses into her boyfriends mouth. Fuck her and "Sk8er" girls like her. They started the path we are on now.

I'm mad. Mad about sq8terz

I still think she's a qt

what was yr sk8r girls name user?

She was simply a product of her times, nothing more. She didn't sing about losing her virginity or being a slut. She just sung angsty teenage poems in the 2000s and every girl tried to look like her.

As for her body type, perfection. Today it would be considered unhealthy or anorexic and she'd probably never go anywhere in here career. I know the jews pointed out the extremes of bony skeleton models which were less than 1%, but she was no skeleton.

You're not white dumbass

I'm sorry, how many people speak dutch again you snow nigger?

Oh man, it's almost like fads change as years go by and people dress differently.

You sound suspiciously like someone who hasn't interacted with people outside of their home in a very long time. There's always been shitty women, there's always been prostitutes and sluts. If you go meet girls who aren't actually teenagers you'll see that your generalizations are wrong.

No shit you dumb nigger. The problem is the current trend is being fat and caking on makup which is more degenerate than the last.

she was perfect

bost her fappening stuff pls

I guess you have a point. She was considered edgy at the time but woudlnt at all these days. Its because the bar just keeps getting lower and lower. People used to freak out about madonna back in the day, because she sung in front of a cross about losing her virginity. Now we have girls looking up to women who get fucked on camera and put it online.

The real question is how far does it drop, before it reaches some kind of rock bottom. Or does it ever end?

i used to love that AL clip

I even own the green shirt she wears

I've dated two girls who looked just like her. They just don't exist anymore. I have a much easier time looking for girls now that I have money, but still, it's not the same. Women don't want to be skinny anymore. It's shunned and looked down upon. Murifats destroyed everything. The Frenchies still have good women, but they're french.

Which AL album you guys prefered ? the 1st or 2nd ? other choices are invalid

you were young and delusional

>Skinny
>Heavy eye liner
>Straightened freeflowing hair

It wasn't that hard to achieve Avril status.