Let’s have a discussion about Russia

Let’s have a discussion about Russia.

Post interesting, rarely known and fun things about the culture of Russia.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1968_Red_Square_demonstration
youtube.com/watch?v=svhghfBDP3w
youtube.com/watch?v=fybjCHLniNE
rooshv.com/category/travel/europe/russia
rooshvforum.com/thread-35879.html
rooshv.com/russian-girls
addons.opera.com/en/extensions/details/vk-original-files/?display=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TIGERS

No homo pls

Russians have always had a massive inferiority complex because they have plenty of clay, natural resources and a large population, so in their minds they're destined to lead world culture and development like the UK, France and the USA did at different times, except it never happened to them so they're forever butthurt.

Russians have their own version of manifest destiny which has proven to be a failure time and time again. All their empire ever spread was poverty, starvation and cultural destruction. They don't see themselves as evil because in their psyche, Russia has a moral duty to spread its superior enlightened culture through a world engulfed in darkness. In summary they literally want to fix the world before fixing themselves.

Russians genuinely think they are saving Ukraine from the European Union and American influence even though the EU's poorest country Bulgaria has an average income twice the size of Ukraine's and a NEET on benefits in Britain earns more than a middle class full time employee in Ukraine. Their collective hivemind is seriously incapable of seeing how much of a shithole every country under Russian influence is. And the fact that on Sup Forums we get a lot of anti-degeneracy and anti-multiculturalism threads only reinforces their delusions of grandeur.

>Ukrainians have been living in abhorrent poverty for decades and are now getting their homes and infrastructure destroyed

>it's for their own good, comrade! It could be worse, they could have a gay parade once aa year or feminist posts on tumblr!

>Russia stronk!

When warsaw pact invaded our country in 1968 in order to prevent its communist government from introducing reforms to give it a human face, and before turning to "normalize" it by series of repressions and repressive measures, a group of courageous, virtuous, noble Russians came out onto red square and protested against immoral and criminal acts of their government.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1968_Red_Square_demonstration

I didn’t know that. Quite amazing.

Nothing interesting here. Sorry guys.

Sup Forums made me forget all facts. Now I nkow only memes.

Post some memes pls

Post russian menes and viral shit

It's impossible to discuss russia here. The country is too big and everyone had different experience in they life. Everything varies from to africa to switzerland here

Brazil is a murderous shithole and Isn't in this list.

Wrong pic, sorry this is the GDP per capita Russian regions in 2009 (poorest)

They're pretty good at hacking, I heard.

Memes are boring.

How easy is it to join the mafia in Russia?

Yes Im sure Sup Forums posters know all about "joining" """the mafia"""

Who is this intergalactic individual?

- not slytherin, pls not slytherin
- Tomsk moto-tractor college!

I cry when somebody pushes me away on a crowded bus. That's how badass I am.

Slav(e)s are the last defense against EU tyranny

Sergey Druzhko.
This is a lie, of course.

> Post interesting, rarely known and fun things about the culture of Russia.
How would I know what's rarely known among foreigners?

Actually,I'm gonna go to Russia on 13/1/2018 by transit(16hour)

fucking scary

post russian qts pls

i'll probably go to Russia next year due the WC

Buy a Tokarev. Nobody is going to push you around anymore.

Handguns are illegal.

I can't because it's not the right. I can post something else though. Like chairs, chalkboards or christmas trees.

youtube.com/watch?v=svhghfBDP3w
A man who is become meme

> it's not the right
it's not the right board

He was funnier when he talked about ghosts and aliens with a straight face.

gib gf

Indeed
youtube.com/watch?v=fybjCHLniNE

You first. I need an eastern asian gf.

you can literally look in your own country

gib qties like this pls

Asian looking girls in Russia still have russian mentality. I don't want them even for free.

>eastern asian gf.

this "russian" mentality isn't that uncommon here, sorry , this is the result of globalization

Please, I am very interested in Russian school chairs.

Here's a DWT. Divorced With a Trailer. Or two trailers in this instance.

desu, is divorce increasing in russia?

these badass things

TIGERS

>absolut vodka
why drink swedish shit

The best vodka available in Russia. Tastes better and also no hangover whatsoever after drinking Absolut.

do they export every russian strand vodkas?

nice bottle

i got this off of 2ch.ru

Invent a time machine.

> 2ch.ru
Holy shit, do you have a time machine? It closed off in 2008.

Russia implemented alcohol prohibition during WWI and this caused the personal savings rate to skyrocket.

Quite clearly you want to suck a dick.

really?

>Asian looking girls in Russia still have russian mentality.
Where do you live? They are different. Not like foreigners but still. Worse than Russians.

Does every apartment have those flower wallpapers?

autism...

They reminded me of some hard poo, Dr. Cocaine.

Mine doesn't. Many people that grew up in the soviet union buy them because only flower themed wallpaper was available back in the ussr.

I live far away from any non-slavic looking people. In Chernozemie. Even chechens aren't very common here.

If you want to try something special, try polugar. There is one brand made by a Russian family in Poland. A kind of Medieval vodka.

>russian thread
>no pics of russian qts
Fuck this

Not true. It was allowed in restaurants.

>It closed off in 2008.
2009 actually.

>tfw to intelligent to grills

this reminds me
what do russians think of weirdo sex tourists like that rooshv guy?

I can post some girls from Novosibirsk

Not anymore.

But soviet union collapsed almost 30 years ago. Surely there's more choices these days. Flower wallpapers used to be the thing here during 60s but these days you hardly see any. Maybe in your grandparents house

>weirdo sex tourists
Nevr heard of them. I guess they are not common.

Hey

Who wants to learn a little about russian new year's celebration traditions?
This one is pretty standard: tinsel, balls, toys, lights. No grandfather Frost and his granddaughter Snegourochka under the tree though.

>Just blur my shit out, m8

> what do russians think of weirdo sex tourists
Never heard of such a thing

> that rooshv guy
literally who?

Tbh Russian whores are a bit too expensive these days, no point going there just for whores. At least in spb. There's better choices for that like Ukraine

We have a large choice of wallpapers. But they still choose to cover the walls with flowerpots.

It's really sad that Russia committed suicide by Jew a century ago. It's a tragic loss actually. Not only in terms of life, but also in terms of culture and potential.

I've been stalking some girls on VK becuase I wanted to know what normal people look like (not the models you find on google images)
Some if not most had shitty quality though

rooshv.com/category/travel/europe/russia
rooshvforum.com/thread-35879.html
rooshv.com/russian-girls
this virgins writes essays about how to get russian girls every few months. i thought there were more weirdos like him

I ain't reading that.

I mean the photos had a shitty quality
dunno why but most of the pics on VK are like 500x600 px or something it really sucks

>virgin
>sex tourist
/ourguy/

best tigers

There must be an option to download the original somewhere. Ant pics are probably the older ones.

yeah im confident he was a virgin before he took advantage of poorer women

Oткyдa кaпчyeшь?

probably

I'm trying to use this addon maybe it works -> addons.opera.com/en/extensions/details/vk-original-files/?display=en