Flag

Hey America,

If your so free, why aren't you allowed to have one of these?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w_y7qv0Oga4
youtube.com/watch?v=__kQX12S9YI
vimeo.com/80255958
cbs46.com/story/29525832/very-big-confederate-flag-will-continue-flying-over-i-75
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am, you emu cucked faggot. I also have guns.

You can have them, but why would you want a flag that represents the losing side?

That will soon change. Cap this.

I can have one, but only crybabies raise them. Also, Australia is gay.

I do. One even cooler.

>losing side

We only lost the war. You lost your culture and faith.

Confederate flags are quite common though straya

You seem to think they are outlawed or something

Yeah, why would anyone want to do that?

I prefer this one

Idk but its on my state flag

Aren't they? I thought a bunch of states banned them or something?

The south will rise again
Yee haw
Bud Light

>Confederate flags are quite common

Man I work all over the country and I can honest say I have never been anywhere where I haven't seen at least one flying, even up north. It's probably the second most popular flag in the country beside the American flag

A bunch of states removed them from state buildings.

You can

lmao I own 7 of them and even fly one from my window from time to time

Skoal tide

Can't ban a flag dude.

Good choice, people are kinda retarded for thinking the battleflag was the national one.

t. Yank

They only removed them from government buildings. A lot of people stopped selling them too. They aren't illegal. We aren't that far gone yet.

Roll Tide!

but serious though, if there's another civil war can I come shoot some of your guns?

RTR

For some reason that looks reeally scary to me..

Depends.

Yes.

Did you see Georgia changed theirs because it was racist but replaced it with the first national flag of the Confederate States of America and no one even noticed lol

I have one of those

Pic related is a 20 minute drive from my house so I've no idea what you're talking about.

Racist flag?

Vaughn Gitten Jr.?

I can and do.

Yes according to niggers the flag was racist.

Where is that in Bama?

nice shop faggot

>5 years army
>will point gun in direction of communists

I do. I don't see no cops anywhere.
This OP.
Roll Tide brother.

Georgia

South Carolina put theirs back a few days ago.
Georgia still has them flying.

does this still fly in Tampa?

Last time I was there was before the Charleston butthurt

Wow. What magical land was this? Where I'm from flags just fly in the breeze atop poles.

Yeah obviously..... Try googling Tifton ga confederate flag...

youtube.com/watch?v=w_y7qv0Oga4

You mean one of these?

Communist? I don't think we are going to have a civil war with commies.

DELETE THIS

Do you think there will be one? It seems very tense over there at the moment. More polarized than ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=__kQX12S9YI

I know man but apparently a piece of cloth was some how oppressing them. It must have been flapping in a threatening manner.

The flag you posted is technically the Naval Jack. Even so, the Confederate Battle Flag is still legal everywhere. They just don't fly them at the State Capitals in the South anymore. You give Aussie shitposters a bad name.

Lol no

jesus christ mehico

I bet it is also a pokestop

Lol no RTR stands for Roll Tide Roll. It's the university of Alabama football War cry. Similarly Auburn (a rival college of university of Alabama in the same state) says 'war eagle'.

>my sides

Yes I did. Niggers and libtards are ignorant.

>South Carolina put theirs back a few days ago.

PLEASE TELL ME YOU HAVE SAUCE

lol we can have literally whatever we want even machine guns and tanks if we just pay the tax on them. It's only like 300 bucks to get a license for full auto and explosives. enjoy you're cucked nanny state though bro.

This, I've even seen them in Canada

vimeo.com/80255958

Is that Bama? I think I've seen that one.

*click*

It's look just your flag

Hiroshima should make all southern states flags the confederate flag from now on.

You can have it and do anything you want with it, but you'll have people bitching and whining at you and a small to major chance of a chimpout depending on your location.

The fact that the Georgia flag was changed from the war flag to the national flag because SJWs were upset about the battle flag, and now they're fine with the national one makes me as happy as it does sad to live here.

It is $200 for the NFA transfer fee and about $20K for a gun with a legal auto-seer.

Most people don't realize that full-auto weapons are completely legal in most states. They are just prohibitively expensive.

I had not truly lived until now.

It's always tense. Welcome to diversity.

Stay white.

:^)

I doubt it. Don't believe the media.

Georgia is a really strange animal user. I can't figure this place out and I've lived here for almost 2 years now...

t. Texan

>tfw your state gets the happening first hand

From what I've noticed locally is that it goes full white to full black within 2 miles easily. It's weird.

Yea, it's called the city.

god damn that is one good looking flag right htere on that pole..

is that shopped?

lol what a fag.

cbs46.com/story/29525832/very-big-confederate-flag-will-continue-flying-over-i-75

>about to start working for Amazon
>they joined the ban of the Naval Jack
Am I going to be alright or Amazon has SJW tumor in it as well?

>Georgia changed theirs because it was racist
THAT WAS FAT MAN ROY BARNES

PUBLIC OPINION WANTED TO KEEP OUR CONFEDERATE THEMED FLAG AND HE CHANGED IT ANYWAY WHICH BASICALLY RUINED HIM

HES FAT AS FUCK