FA: Ex-OL Jon Martin threatens suicide, revenge
MIA: Report: Dolphins expected to deal Landry
JAX: Jags sign Doug Marrone to two-year extension
LAR: Report: Chiefs wanted Robert Quinn from Rams
KC: Report: Chiefs shipping Marcus Peters to Rams
FA: Jags pink-slip Chris Ivory, clearing over $3M
FA: Dolphins hosting FA CB Vontae Davis on Friday
CAR: Panthers could 'overhaul' WR group this year
MIA: Multiple teams interested in Landry trade?
SEA: Seahawks likelier to extend than trade Thomas

Other urls found in this thread:

sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/fl-sp-former-dolphin-school-threat-20180223-story.html
ebay.com/itm/282860557174
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's Jax's year next season, mark my words!

To finally make the super bowl, and also to get dad cloaca’d by the Eagles.

>JAX: Jags pink-slip Chris Ivory, clearing over $3M

Thank fuck he's gone. He held on to the ball better compared to his '16 season, but he rarely ever got more than five yards a carry when Fournette was out. Glad that lump is gone.

I'm really glad to see them exploring QB picks. Bortles seriously needs to join Ivory in the free agency line.

>I'll fight every soyboy here.

He was /ourguy/.

Rams will win a Superb Owl

ahh good times

Sucks you missed the parade Turkbro. It was cathartic

feelsbadman.jpeg, maybe next superb owl parade or phillies parade, who knows when we will win another championship again.

> we
> that flag

oh lmao

I follow philly sports for like 7 years already, i think i can say "we".

I WAS ROLLIN WITH THAT WENTZ, YEAH

THAT WENTZ, YEAH

We need a Patriots tears edit of this pic.

Have you ever went Philadelphia?

We don't accept your kind sandnigger. Go bandwagon some other team.

Next year.

>watch 90+ game losing phillies for 4 straight seasons
>get called bandwagon

b-but you are breaking my heart user.

Don't listen to him user. Philly accepts everybody except for cowtards and bawwwstonians.

>inb4 foles goes to the pats and they get another 5 rings

thanks based american friend.

Rams will win a playoff game.

When is the question

Hot take: the Patriots will go 9-7 next season

>Multiple Eagles players want a pay raise stating, "We Wuz cheaters n' Shit." Translation is that they want payment for everyone knowing they cheated in the SB, meaning they will accept cheating again if they're paid properly.

Dubs don’t lie. Fuck the jew england cheatriots

>TDKR

sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/fl-sp-former-dolphin-school-threat-20180223-story.html

>Johnathan martin is a little bitch

>I got bullied 15 years ago at a certain school
>guess I better threaten a whole new group of students who have no connection to those events other than the inconsequential fact that they use the same educational facilities

Is there a bigger retard? How long before he blames muh CTE?

>Jags lose Allen Robinson
>Sign Sammy Watkins

There's an actual, realistic possibility that this can happen

Not really. Because of the trade for peters don't you think it makes more sense for them to tag Watkins and let Joyner go to FA?

>he's trying to play the race card
>on being bullied for being black in an NFL locker room

holy fuck this dumbass silver spoon oreo is retarded

Should I get it?

ebay.com/itm/282860557174

I think it’s clear that Martin’s real problem is that he came from a Huxtable background but had no choice but to work and be teammates with meatheads.

How many black guys of huxtable backgrounds can be in the nfl?

We know there are some articulate smart black players, but I bet they are mostly skill players, not brute types.

>The Collective Bargaining Agreement plainly states that, when a player in the final year of his contract is physically unable to perform as of the sixth game of the season, the contract tolls for a year. This language applies to Bridgewater, who tore an ACL in August 2016, missed all of that season on injured reserve, and then missed the first six games of 2017 while on the PUP list. If tolling applies, Bridgewater will be under contract for 2018, at the same $1.3 million salary he received in 2017.

Why the fuck would the Chiefs trade away Marcus Peters? What in the fuck?

Richie Incognito's tough love will never be understood.

Calm down dere, WE DEM BOYZ.
They are getting a better CB from Washington.

LIKE SOMEONE FUCKING ANSWER ME, WHY YOU TRADE AWAY THE SECOND BEST PIECE IN YOUR DEFENSE?

Bet the Chiefs will definitely get no where near enough for what they deserve for Peters, their defense is absolute trash why would they give away pieces when you were playoff contenders just last year in a weak conference when the player you're trading is only worth 1.8million on his contract?

It better be enough draft picks to be worth trading away one of the best naturally talented players at his position. I don't give a shit if Marcus Peters has emotion problems, thats up to the fucking coach to channel properly. . Since he entered the league in 2015, no cornerback has more interceptions, he has 19

Marcus Peters passes targeting his coverage by year:
2015: 151
2016: 91
2017: 72

Passer rating allowed:
2015: 67.1
2016: 65.6
2017: 66.0

He's set up for a 2018 where quarterbacks will throw to him less than 72 times, that's half of a field under his control.

>194 days until the start of the NFL season

Like look at this Webm from the playoff game. You can see he's got enough football knowledge, eye, and confidence to see he drops off his man to go after the ball and come down with it.

>Off his man
Nigga that's zone coverage watching the qb the whole time, that was just a bad throw.

He's still got 7 more interceptions then the leading competitor at the position since 2015.

Part of that is due to scheme. That's a good defense around him. They get consistent pressure and it's not like you're gonna test Eric Berry. He's a good player don't get me wrong, but he's not the reason the chiefs defense is good.

>That's a good defense around him

You realize Eric Berry got injured game 1 of the NFL season and in 2017 Marcus Peters was the best name on our Defense? He was the defense, and there wasn't a "good" defense around him, are you fucking blind? There isn't a defense on the chiefs, they were top 5 on offense and bottom 5 on defense last year. If you attribute his numbers in 2015 and 2016 to a good defense, sure, but last year sure as hell wasn't a good defense.

what the fuck did the rams trade for marcus peters?
>they didn't trade their first round pick
>they have no second round picks to trade

Yes I am attributing two thirds of the stats you claimed to good defense. If the entire defense needs a revamp after 2017 as you claim then what a smart person does is trade their most valuable asset for a bevy of more assets and then rebuilds the defense. Do you honestly think you can win a SB if your defense only has one good player and it's a cb?

Could be picks for next year's draft. Or 3rds or conditionals or swaps

Eric Berry is coming off injury, the Smith trade netted us another good cb, most likely all you're getting from the Rams is some picks in the third round or future picks which the chiefs already a few of, the only way all of this is worth it is if the rams part ways with their first round pick, which that didnt happen. I'm only hoping that for some reason the Chiefs back out of this deal before the official start of trading.

Next year picks are useful for trading up in the draft, especially if the chiefs see a bunch of guys they like in the 2nd round and lower, you trade back your first rounder pick up more assets then use the extra picks to trade into any position in the mid rounds so you don't get swooped. It's not always about the big splashy first round picks, some years you need to hit up a lot of mid round guys if you have a lot of needs.

>After comp picks Raiders now have 6 round 6 picks

DAMN

Dios mio

I hope Danny gets paid well by the Pats this year.

>Pat's
>Paying
Lmao

literally going to be a free agent, lol

I love my team

>pic
Why?

why not?

Because they're the biggest chokers in NFL history. Heck, I'd go so far as to say they're the most disappointing team in American sports history.

I can't see myself rooting for anyone else tbqh, i tried but i just can't...

Yeah, I mean that's how sports fandom works. I just don't know if I'd "love" my team after all of that, especially 2017.

>mfw January 2018 for Vikings fans

I'm a Jags fan and I can't imagine choking like that one game away from playing the Owl in your own stadium

How did the stefon diggs td make you feel?

They were sooo smug about it too. The other team's safety makes the worst play in NFL history, and they hype themselves up like they made the greatest play ever. They waltzed into Philly assuming they'd already made their homefield owl, and got rightfully spanked for underestimating them. No sympathy for those trash.

>NE :Brandon Bolden resigned for 1 year and peanuts

yeah, because Bolden sucks dick. literally only good on ST

It was great, that man needs to get paid. We have two good receivers, just hope we can find a franchise QB before the defense gets old. I want Zimmer to finally bring the trophy home, I feel like he can do it.

>I want Zimmer to finally bring the trophy home, I feel like he can do it.
Nah, he's not that good. Talentbabby.

>his team underestimate ST

Also

>Rush 216 Yds 912 Y/A 4.2
>bad

I'm a Pats fan, you moron. Bolden is the most overrated player on the team, usually by retards like you who think that Bill constantly resigning him means he is le secret weapon.

>you now remember that time zimmer made his whole team, grown adult men, run laps

Idk i like zimmer

>le tough hard nosed coach
Zimmer got utterly exposed in the playoffs. He had a good record because that defense is utterly stacked, and because Pat Shurmir turned Case Keenum into a good QB. No other reason, his actual coaching decisions blow.

He's alright, his defense has been top 5 for the last 3 years, it's just that he doesn't know what a good QB is. He's in love Teddy B even though Teddy B is nothing more than a QB manager.

So you're blind. I've no problem with that. Resign an important core special teamer and a decent RB3 with two RB free agents and for nothing. It's a nice move, whatever you say.

>You're blind because you don't think a shit RB is shit
People like you who hero-worship Belichick to this point are really fucking sad. Bolden isn't going to be carrying the ball, his signing has quite literally zero relevance on that position.

He probably baneposts

He's one of our best ST players and he can flex as a backup RB, he's rated very well.

When will the Eagles win their first Lombardi?

>he can flex as a backup RB
Holy SHIT you people need to stop. Bolden has carried the ball 14 times since 2015, and that's for a reason. He's a shitty running back.

this thing you're trying to force isn't even funny
just stop, dude

Honestly bummed my 49ers didn't trade for him. We could really use an upgrade at corner of we are serious about trying to win this year.

>gets swept by the tits and Watson

Lmao can't wait for the cucksonville nigguars to regress hard

Lmao and people think CTE isn't real

Cheatgles BTFO

KEK

When is the last time the Cowboys made it past the divisional round?
Just wondering.

>round 6 picks

Man the raiders are going to be STACKED on the bench

He'd be a disaster at home wit da homies.

>Not trading up with them
Lmao

>Pats fans complaining about refball
That's hilarious

>posts the Steelers Lombardi collection
What did he mean by this?

YOU HAVE 420 SECONDS TO CONVINCE ME TO HAVE HOPE IN THE UPCOMING SEASON FOR THE BRONCOS.

>the Eagles haven't lost to the Patriots in over 6 (six) years

soon baby

I still don't believe it lads

Alright /NFL/ bros. I'm going to make a Madden Franchise for PS4 called the Sunday Funday League rules
>Fantasy Draft
>All Madden simulation
>To be played once a week on Sunday
>If you can't play Sunday you may request your opponent to play you Thursday or Monday night, if he cannot then random sim.
>You may only request 3 sunday reschedules
>Sunday games will begin as early as noon ET or any time after where both parties are available.
Ideally I get 32 players and this will be a comfy hold over until real football starts again.

What would realistically happen if Kirk Cousins went to the Jaguars

A Super Bowl title would be won.