Bahahahahaha

bahahahahaha
breaking the costume budget

The dawn of fridgekino

The fuck is this trash?

It's ok if I want to fuck this thing on the right?

No, it means you're a fridgesexual

i dont get it, why do they need cgi for this costume?

FRIDGE KINO
>Kate Upton
>Cara Delevingne

Who else?

breh, nothing DC does makes sense.

Objectively hotter than Cate Blanchett in Thor 3

This is truly one of the worst things I have ever watched, I will always regret seeing Suicide Squad.

Chloe Moretz
Shit taste.

They take risks that are stupid.

How could I forget... I'm ashamed.

this

BODY, NICE AND REFRIDGERATED

Does Gordon have the smallest nipples on earth?

How much did they budget in for her invisible hula hoop?

I can forgive him. He's a chef first, actor second.
All the women are useless actives.
Kate is decent jerk off material thought because those titties.

SHAKE YOUR ASS

WATCH YOSELF

Everything but her face for this scene was actually CG.

Kek

the cgi'd curves on her

Completely different lighting too. What the fuck? Can't they light her and dress her up in the studio? CGI is harder than doing it in real life.

>CGI is harder than doing it in real life.
it really isn't

kek, youre trying too hard pajeet. its cringe as fuck

>Alicia Vikander
aka fridge raider

Ahahahahahahaha

Better costumes too

It really is. In real life you have to make a hat. In CG you have to make the exact same hat AND you have to worry about it looking real. Yeah, the tools to make the hat are simpler in CG, but the task is far bigger. Real life hat will look real no matter what you do to it

why was she doing that ridiculous hip swivel over and over? It wasn't sexy, it was just silly and pointless

D:

See

TFW your dancing is so bad it's somehow awesome.

Damn Dr Strange got obliterated by THAT?

Except shit props look worse than CGI. You seen the Wonder Woman belt? Suppose to made out of metal; yet it fucking bends and crimps because it's fucking rubber. It looks shit and it is just awful. Awful.

Only go practical if you're gonna put in effort. Low effort and cheap costumes/props/whatever look way way way worse.

Doctor Strange is barely even known by comicbook fans. He's L-List at best. I honestly thought they just wanted to have Cumberpatch in a Marvel film and needed a character he could do so chose Dr Strange.

I didn't think it was so possible to have such shit taste, but I guess when you gotta company war for free you make up any old bollocks.

It seems you triggered a bunch of redditors, good job

margot robbie and ashley benson

No, Dr. Strange got obliterated by Will Smith.

What is some good fridge kino?

Fisrt post will always be best post.

Erry time.

>It really is.
No, it isn't friendo.
In order to make a (good looking) costume, you have to hire a person who knows what he/she's doing and have her available on site. With CGI you just outsource that shit to cheap ass chinkos or whatever and forget. And even if it looks like crap? Who cares. CGI is still a novelty and people want to see it for the novelty factor (according to the suits).

Also, whatever said about effort.

i just think shes ugly