Can we praise this retarded SJW ape?

She just ignited a revolution on Twitter through her typical cry bullying bullshit.

Oh and by the way, the head of Twitter @jack Dempsey and BLM leader @Deray are in a homosexual relationship. The story is going to break later this summer.

Other urls found in this thread:

gotnews.com/confirmed-azealiabanks-says-jack-dorsey-gay/
archive.is/WRaO3
twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/440339119239991296
people.com/article/dan-aykroyd-compares-leslie-jones-haters-trump-supporters
breitbart.com/milo/2016/07/19/breaking-milo-suspended-twitter-20-minutes-party/#ixzz4EvVYAtjR&w
vox.com/2016/7/18/12218672/steve-king-racist-ignorant
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Care to provide more information behind your assertion?

This is what an insider messaged me about a hour ago

>This is literally the only thing you can find about it:

>gotnews.com/confirmed-azealiabanks-says-jack-dorsey-gay/

>The Azaelia Banks tweets were deleted and Charles Johnson was permanently banned.

>Also, no combination of Deray + Jack Dorsey will autocomplete on the Google.

>Look at @jack 's Twitter page.

>Now #blacklivesmatter having its own emoji on Twitter makes more sense, huh?

Also Deray has HIV.

Wait

>revolution on twitter

Into the rubbish it goes. Nokosage.

She got that fucking Jewish coal burning faggot banned. I support her.

No. You and the other faggot shills from Sup Forums need to go back to your faggot board you dumb fucking nigger

Delicious hypocrisy

whats the backstory here user?

Why are we being subjected to that face? It's like the left is just "rubbing our noses in it" now

Not SJW. This meme of working actors being SJW for simply taking roles needs to stop. She's never said a word supporting SJW anything and in fact took a pretty based position on race relations on Twitter. Haven't ever seen her say anything remotely political beyond that.

it was worth it in order to ban alt-right leader Milo

Chuck is that you?

STFU YOU SHILL

Seriously twitter Headquarters should go down in flames.

SJW for sure. Race relations? Fuck this dumb ape. We'll trade harambe for her life.

archive.is/WRaO3
archive.is/bky3n
twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/440339119239991296

She has consistent shit English grammar and violent, nigger ape logic per the usual. A hole in her head wouldn't hit a thing.

>go see this terrible movie, goys! that'll show those hateful misogynists!
>nobody does
>go see this terrible movie, goys! that'll show those hateful... racists! yeah!

MARKETING

Maybe Jack suspended Milo because Milo won't do white guys

>violent, nigger-ape logic per the usual
>immediately references shooting her in the head

And who exactly is supposed to be the nigger here? lol.

people.com/article/dan-aykroyd-compares-leslie-jones-haters-trump-supporters

Who could have seen this coming? Shocking

I gotta laugh at you guys really ... tripping over your own stupidity

just another day in monkeyland

>dan-aykroyd

African street luge

She looks like a goblin wtf

Why dont we break the news now? #gay4deray

Who knew a "comedian" had such thin skin.

Hi Milo

If you guys don't believe Twitter CEO Jack Dempsey and BLM Leader Deray are in a homosexual relationship, just look at @jack 's twitter profile and how they've suppressed any hint of it on the internet.

THIS IS THE SOURCE OF THIS FASCISM.

What is her redeeming quality..? I have to ask.

So twitter is now targeting trump supporters?

>Breitbart Tech editor Milo Yiannopoulos has been suspended from Twitter once more just 20 minutes before his “Gays for Trump” event takes place at the Republican National Convention.

breitbart.com/milo/2016/07/19/breaking-milo-suspended-twitter-20-minutes-party/#ixzz4EvVYAtjR&w

soros is also funding their shag pad

How is any of that being a "Social Justice Warrior"? She's just a dumb black woman. White ppl jokes are off limits now? Pot meet kettle. I swear to Christ, just because you have your sensibilities offended doesn't make this person an active agent in the culture war.

That's why smarter people around here were calling out this bullshit when it was happening. She's the wrong fucking target. OF COURSE she's sitting home alone in her apartment being bewildered by trolling. She's not part of this shit. OF COURSE she runs her own social media. She's not a big star. OF COURSE there was going to be a backlash for this. People were legit offended for her, left, right, whatever. It was sad.

She's an affirmative action comedian.

She's an old negro woman who answered a SNL open audition after SJWers lost their shit and demanded they hire more black comedians. This ape and two others got hired. Long story short, she's been the token working her way up ever since even though she's an unfunny retard.

Jesus Christ keep up if you're not just doing your job with posts like this

It really is starting to get to these communist traitors that Trump is now tied with Shillary in polls and that their hopes and dreams of success with the SJW-ization of Ghostbusters are crumbling as the extent of its flop is realized. It's like they can't take that they're losing and are snapping.

Good thing most SJW rage is impotent.

>this retarded faggot doesn't get it.

>She's just a dumb black woman.
>White ppl
>smarter people around here

fuck off SRS, a SJW is a dumb fat ugly wo(man) who is politically active on the leftist spectrum ( Like you )

>has been actor gives trump a Back-handed complement

U GUIZE FUQED UP NOW

Post Lena Dunham shit. That's a Social Justice Warrior. Jones is just a racist comedian who's not that funny. Plenty of those.

She's 48, huh.

Older the wiser, what happened to the factuality of that proverb? Is it that it does not (really) apply to black people, niggers?

God, I just watched the Ghostbusters trailer and it looks like such horseshit. At one point she jumps into a crowd and they don't catch her, she says "Is it because i'm black or i'm a women?" the joke is that it's actually because she is fat. I'm not sure why they added that line, it seems so artificial.

vox.com/2016/7/18/12218672/steve-king-racist-ignorant
Pic related wrote a jewy article trying to disprove the importance of Western Civilization. Self described as "I write a lot — usually about the criminal justice system, drug policy, and LGBT issues."
Someone throw him out of a fucking helicopter.

She sounds, rather, rather stupid for a 48 year old.

Is discipline a vice to blacks or something?

You should read her twitter. It's so hilarious bix nood.

>politically active on the leftist spectrum
>Leslie Fucking Jones

Pick one.

>ppl

I'm a conservative decorated combat vet. I'm just high on Percocet, being lazy right now, watching the news etc. Kys.

What were his tweets, or are they just gone?

Did he lose his account for this public bestiality?

Book burning threads expose who the SJW faggots are on Sup Forums because they can't resist whining about it.

I think most people would be fine with white people jokes if they were allowed to make black people jokes. None of this really matters though.

he wrote a review blasting the movie, he sent her three generic tweets, she proceeded to have a 13 hour nervous breakdown where she retweeted and fought with literally every troll, she threatened to quit twitter four times and claimed her account was hacked twice. She is one retarded ape.

Probably the best troll of 2016 and it's not over yet. Especially if Deray fucking Twitter CEO Jack Dempsey story comes out from the fall out.

No, she created a revolution on Twitter because you fucking KNOBS harassed her for 10 hours straight.

What do I say every time you fucking idiots do something like this?

>Don't do it, because you'll just create another Anita Sarkesian.

Once again, I am correct.

>meme magic, indeed

>gets ultra defensive
>I i I-m not from SRS guise, seriously
>wants to measure cock length on an anonymous image board

like a house of cards, you blew over from the slightest gust of wind.

Didn't Dan Aykroyd write manuals or some shit for one of 4 letter goverment groups?

Please tell me she's too stupid to delete what she said. I don't use Twitter but I'll make an account if it means I get to see damage control spiral into aping out and going "you must be racist/sexist to not like this".

Why does this creature have to go back 2000 years to find things that other civilizations have done?

lel. try harder bong. i don't give a shit at all. i was just telling you you're wrong. like i'm the only one saying this shit or something.

>because you
got any proofs this place was the source? or just talking out your ass like a typical left leaning piece of shit

It's all still there.

>don't troll on the internet!
Think about what you're asking. You're most likely too new to remember, but Sup Forums was called the "internet hate machine" for a reason.

As a self-proclaimed comedian, you'd think she'd have wittier comebacks... other than "Fuck you" and "racist bitch."

>SRS

Go back to plebbit, gamerfag.

Now you're being willfully obtuse with a second user. Misdirect much?

Yes. The source of the Leslie Jones trolling was Golf Digest. Got it.

She's an affirmative action leftist comedian which means she's talentless. These pigs have murdered modern comedy.

pay careful attention to these posts Sup Forums the evidence they're from reddit is right before your eyes

no proofs? gotcha, time for you to fuck off

You just made me very happy.

Bless that movie, it's giving so much and all it took was "I don't like it".

instructions in pic
>instructions in pic
instructions in pic
>instructions in pic
instructions in pic
>instructions in pic
instructions in pic
>instructions in pic

It really did boomerang on those faggots didn't it? Not only did it bomb but it's the fucking Omaha Beach Landing against this SJW bullshit in mainstream culture.

Not to mention this could be the lynchpin for exposing Jack Dempsey's sexual relationship with a fucking domestic terrorist and how that corruption has played out in social media.

Praise Kek.

am confuse, what is jack dempsy?

Take your neon haired faggot worship back to your subreddit where your discussion of SRS and, undoubtedly, SomethingAwful, will not look a decade out of place. Maybe you can even fit Gaia into your faggotry.

>harassed her for 10 hours straight

African judicial system

Jack Dempsey is the gay CEO of Twitter who allows Islamic Terrorists and BLM activists to recruit and praise the murder of Americans yet bans conservative film reviews.

What's funny is now Saudi's own more of Twitter than this faggot and would throw him off a building if they ever met him.

why didnt she just take her own advice?

i thought deray shot himself or was that another leader?

EY WHO YA CALLIN A NOB YA FOOKIN HUMIE

Deray was just at the White House meeting President Obama after inciting violence in Baltimore and Baton Rouge.

Isn't he from St. Louis?

>"I would say you're looking at obese white men between 50 and 60 who are active Klan members or member of the Aryan Nation and there are millions of them."

Lmao

>i would have been used for breeding

Only to make massive giganiggers who can move massive loads of cotton.

It's been beautiful. Say what you will about Milo, he's helped push SJWs into the public eye with his tour. Granted, no one pays attention because everyone knows universities are objective shit now.

But this? Even Sony hopped on board and it rang hollow. I can only hope they do make a sequel so it'll gross a whopping 20M out of a 200M total budget. Watch that shit be on Kickstarter with a sad "sexist Hollywood hates us :( " hook. Mark my words.

>the absolute state of stand up comedy

This faggot is an administrator in the Baltimore Schools doing the hiring and firing of teachers which means we get to enjoy a whole new generation of Obama's sons because of this piece of shit.

git gud fgt

Yeah but she doesn't get that. I'm sure she does now. She literally didn't understand the trolling. She literally thought she was being HACKED with the fake posts. That's what made it sort of sad. She's just an average American public school C student not important enough to even have someone run her Twitter for her. It was like watching a dog get kicked or something. Fuck a white knight but seemed a little uncalled for.

shut up idiot

dat is wat he get fo' bein geh!

Sort of seems manufactured.
She did the two things every expert tells you to not do in response to internet harassment. Give them a platform and show them it hurts you.

Now I can't tell if this was done to distract from how bad Ghostbusters (2016) was doing or if she is just that stupid.

Allegedly she's so dumb that she accidentally posted a DM mentioning how this whole thing was contrived crybullying for attention. But I think that was fake and she is really that retarded.

He didnt ban a conservative film review, Fagboy called for a raid on Leslie and pol n reddit obliged

>cuz pol is reddit-tier now

Ha they just locked my Twitter account for participating in the #freemilo

It's still #2 trend for USA

he pussed out of jumping and shot himself, i get that. but why was fire??

raids and invasions have always been a part of Sup Forums, newfriend

even if m00t tried to suppress it because a jewess cucked him