G*D IS NOT REAL M-MORTY

G*D IS NOT REAL M-MORTY
I-I don't understand, why are you bringing this up now...
HE IS NOT FUCKING REAL MORTY! DON'T YOU GET *BURP* IT? IT'S AN ENTITY MADE UP OF FAIRY TALES AND MYTHS THAT MODERN PERSON CAN'T REEE*BURP*LATE TO
Jeez Rick, why are you talking about th-
NO MORTY. NO MORE G*D IN HERE. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT HIM NOR ABOUT ANY OTHER G*D. IN FACT I AM THE G*D MORTY. I CAN DO WHAT I WANT. I AM THE G*D OF MY LIFE *BURP*

LOVE IS A FIGMENT OF YOUR *BURP* IMAGINATION MORTY

Still trying this hard even after being called out? That's some serious butthurt buddy.

>GOTTA PULL THAT BAND AID OFF, MORTY. *burp* GOTTA LICK MY BALLS, MORTY. GOD ISN'T REAL, MORTY. WHAT DID YOU THINK, MORTY?

He's not wrong.

what are you even talking about

How is God not real? I thought bodies were vessels for the soul.

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUUUUBS BITCHES!

Sup Forums is not smart enough to watch Rick and Morty.

WUB A DUB DUB.

the usage of G*D in your post flies right over these fucking retards heads

>Turned myself into a pickle, Mortyyy! Boom! Big reveal, I'm a pickle! What do you think about that? I turned myself into a pickle! I'm pickle Riiiiiiiiick!
What, exactly, was he insinuating?

holy shit lol. Did they really say that?

Should I start watching Ricky and Morty?

Yea it's epic man!! Finally a show for people like us

nice feet btw

*BURP* LIFE MY I AM THE ENTITY MADE UP OF FAIRY TALES NO MORE G*D M-MORTY NO MORE DO WHAT I WANT *BURP* I DON'T WANT TO REEE *BURP* I AM THE G*D NOT FUCKING REAL MORTY! NOT FUCKING REAL MORTY! *BURP* HIM NOR NO MORTY IT'S AN ENTITY

Name 5 better currently airing comedies.

Anything

The christian god may be made up, but that doesn't mean there isn't some creator in the form of a higher intelligence or species that is in control of time and space and able to birth universes at will.

Okay go watch the ranch and tell me its better. Name 5 jokes from an episode of the ranch

Why should I? Comedy is for children and manchildren.

>Mean spirited
>Creates memes almost effortlessly
>Extremely popular
This series is everything Sup Forums users wish they could be. That's why they hate it so much.

Very true. I wonder if that would make us feel like we have the answers to our questions, if we knew that - knew that there was some single hyper powerful alien that made it all. I sort of feel like I would still have just as many questions.

>Reddit and memey """"comedy""""
GOD ISN'T REAL XD LE NIHILISM EPIC MEME XD

agreed. but we don't have this sort of reaction to AD/seinfeld/fraiser/friends thread

Cringy tryhard redditfags

We absolutely would have all the questions we now have. This 'creator' would be under no obligation to give us any answers. Why should it?

Frasier is the only exception.

I know its stupid but this made me smile. Particularly the shot from the side of him laying on the workbench. Fuck you user

Right. I find it interesting that when you go ahead and think of god as real you find out you didn't learn anything valuable. So we're all missing the point by arguing whether god exists: it doesn't really matter.

Agnosticism is the way.

Religion is literally tvtropes
Humanity will be able to relate to religious tales until our extinction.

It's fun to ponder this though. If you shed all appeals to usefulness, the thought exercise is still of some value.

I bet if you let a bunch of atheists and a bunch of religious people ask God questions they would all ask him the same things.

This show is witty, nihilistic and with a twisted sarcastic sense of humor - Just like me. :)

>unironically posting this image
stop

Butthurt roastie cat-hoarding landwhale past the wall detected

How's your bitter misandry going?

He literally only mentions god once in the entire show jesus christ

Is this like an aussie thing, I feel like the most autistic Sup Forumstards show up just around this time each day. Certifiable man.

confirmed for not watching the actual show

Its /r9k/ and I'm sure there are a few aussies among them

Okay what's the /r9k/ joke, give me a quick rundown
No one likes them so everyone blames them for stuff like ebaumsworld back in the day?

>implying Sup Forums watches television