Are you ready for season 4?

Are you ready for season 4?

Nah. Not lookin' forward to an entire season of him trying to get to know his daughter only to fuck it all up again. Cliche as fuck.

le reddit boogeyman strikes again!

they should just ended the show with second season

just milking it now

This picture is exactly how I feel about the show at this point

Can the fucking "adult cartoons" meme just end please?

What is the problem with them?

they're less 'adult' and more 'angsty teen'

If they didn't include his daughter, I'd honestly think that the show should end with his suicide and the very last episode is everyone coming to terms and trying to remember him in a positive light or something.

That would be a 10/10 if they could pull it off.

R&M and the rest of AS is jew controlled subversiveness but Bojack is independently made and actually good (that is until the Jews find it, buy it and destroy it. It will probably happen the season after next year's season)

Marketing is a killer business. All you do is you find out what brianlets want and then you CAPITALIZE

because the shitty animation is there only to justify two dimentional characters. If any of these shows were made with actual actors they would be considered below shit.

they're called adult cartoons because they have adult content, such as swearing and sex. If you can't comprehend people enjoying a dumb cartoon centered around bad puns and depression I'm not sure what to say

see

Mr Peanut Butter did nothing wrong

>that is until the Jews find it, buy it and destroy it

Are the jews unaware of the existence of this show? What if a jew has already seen it and reported it to his superiors?

This show is pathetic desu

I'm not claiming the show is the deepest shit in media, but it's definitely leagues ahead of most current TV shows.

Bojack is a good show

but the "feels" are so overrated, and also overemphasized by those who love and hate the show

the jokes are good. it's a funny sitcom. I'm waiting for the show to run out of steam as far as plot is concerned. because even if it became as episodic and formulaic as Horsin' Around, it would probably be really good because they'd put more of an emphasis on jokes rather than feels.

>created by (((Raphael Bob Waksberg)))

I just want Bojack to finally be happy

but user likes it, so the jews aren't to blame

I generally am, but if it doesn't pick up I'll probably drop it for a bit.

Season 3 just felt a little too politically charged and forced, I am really hoping the fourth season is just Bojack trying to find himself, no bullshit with him being a fuck up, just him experiencing life and learning.

I'm pretty torn but I usually just watch it all in one or two sittings so it's not like it's a big deal if it sucks.

I think you mean an entire season of trump whining.

I fucking hate all of you fucks. Don't you ever get tired of pointless cunty bitching? Don't you hate your shit selves?

sometimes I wish the show was mainly Mr Peanutbutter and Todd.

I think the way I like watching Mr Peanutbutter while I'm getting bored of Bojack's depression is teaching me something about life itself.

basically to stop being a whiny bitch and be optimistic. also that misery and death is what nature is, and that negativity in that sense is very bland and ordinary. instead, positivity, productivity, and creativity are rare commodities on earth that stem only from humanity. we are in a fight against nature. succumbing to nature's brutality is boring. fighting against nature is beautiful.

Oh please, Mr Peanutbutter is a selfish, manipulative prick hiding behind a mask of cheeriness
His proposal to Diane being nothing more than a stunt to promote his image is a perfect example, and the only reason why she puts up with him is because she genuinely loves him, whereas he doesn't care about her
A great deal of Peanutbutter's spitefulness towards Bojack is indeed justified, but that doesn't change the fact that he's a condescending knobhead who cares about nothing but his own ego and wealth

Although I do admit that his and Todd's antics are pretty fun and a nice change of pace from constantly following Bojack's life

If user wasnt a trolling faggot.
He would have know a show about hollywood is probably written by a jew.

Each season always gets me at least once right in the feels. It's enough for me to watch it just to feel something like that once in 13 eps