I'm 28m actively having an affair with my buddy's wife 35f somebody talk me out of it

I'm 28m actively having an affair with my buddy's wife 35f somebody talk me out of it

she's fit, attractive, a bit nutso, but wants to get a hotel soon and fuck

pics not related

Attached: creep1.jpg (488x742, 52K)

if no advice turn this shit into a pic dump

Attached: creep2.jpg (1350x1006, 169K)

I hope he shoots you and his wife

good advice

How would you feel if your woman was stepping out on you?

I'd prefer her to be open and honest with him about wanting other sexual partners

I'm not sure that I would care if my woman was out doing that so long as she was being safe

youre an awful friend and shes an awful wife you two deserve each other

Attached: creep3.jpg (3108x3986, 1.2M)

Realistically if you dont give a shit about him (not child hood friend or great friend of some time) who really gives a fuck shes gonna be a skank and find it wither with you or the next cock walking by.
>BUT BEWARE THAT IF YOU DO IT YOU ARE RISKING CHANGING YOUR LIFE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE
>NOT ASUMING ANY ASPECT OF YOUR LIFE BUT THIS GIRL IS ALREADY SHOWING CLEAR RED FLAGS UNLESS YOU CAN USE HER MARRIAGE AGAINST HER I WOULDN'T TOY WITH IT.

Shit friend. Feel bad for your buddy.

yeah, I will stop after we fuck I sort of just want to have the videos of it and then be done with her. getting a new job soon anyway and will move a few hours away.

I agree. It's not a great thing to do. But it's hard to turn her down.

Piss weak mindset. Could never do that to a good mate. Unless he isn't that good of a mate then whatevers.

Have some empathy for your friend. If you were married and your wife were cheating on you with one of your friends, would you want him to tell you? You know already his wife cheats on him, what makes you think you're the only other guy?

fuck you, Sup Forums is not your conscious you weak willed degenerate. you know its wrong and you need anmie racsists to tell you what you already feel? fuck off larper fag.

not that great of mates

i'd want her to tell me

this is my favorite answer. thank you.

After you fuck there's probably an 70/30 chance spill the beans unless theres other reason to believe (kind of happy marriage just crave slutty cock)

wouldn't it suck if this was the one thing god sends you to literal hell for lol

OP, the husband always finds out. Watch your back, even hours away makes no difference.

Your buddy knows and is orchestrating it. You are a pawn, and his wife's pussy is a worthless hole that he will utilize to exert control over you. (Unless you decide to marry her worthless cheating ass anyway. ^^ )

what if she gets pregnant? u gonna pay for the abortion or child support?

Crazy & hot? Dude. You’ve got the best of both worlds. Give her everything you got.