Truth

Truth

Attached: 1561349838767.jpg (720x720, 66K)

>cutfags will never eat their own dick cheese
I pity them

F-fuck you...

cutfags don't have anything other than that to say. Lol

I love both but for some reason i love uncut more because as you suck it you get to stroke it and idk they just seem juicier to me i love it kik me billgates 565

Attached: 50a428b8-2151-4ad9-99b4-06273da82674.png (600x800, 501K)

I love being face fucked sucking cock is probably my favorite part ;)

Attached: 1579083098573.webm (720x404, 1.25M)

girls like uncut dicks more, its fact

Uncut people have an option to be come cut if they wanted. Cut fags can never have foreskin back. I have foreskin and I have never had a problem with it.

I’m starting to think you’re not actually bill gates

Foregen will regenerate your foreskin
>Foregen will regenerate your foreskin

Learnt that there are different kinds of cut dick you retards. Cut doesn't always mean the african style where half of your junk is pealed off, it's mostly just a little snip at the top and you can still stroke and partially cover

Cutfags will never know the feeling of precum pooling inside the foreskin, wriggling a finger inside there and spreading it around. All those thousands of nerve endings sizzling, sending chills up my spine.

Masturbation with an intact dick feels good from beginning to end

honestly feel bad for cut fags. your shit parents had to cut your penis skin because religion. uncut bros win.

I keep hearing about this dickcheese that cutfags are talking about, but I've never seen or smelled it. Maybe because I've taken regular showers since I was a child

im uncut and ive never had dick cheese. The only people that get dick cheese are niggers

>smegma argument again

You do know that girls develop smegma aswell? The inside of a vagina is as likely, if not more so, than the inside of a foreskin to develop bacteria and all kinds of nastiness.

Luckily it's believed that the ancient babylonians invented soap around 2800 B.C so we got the whole cleaning thing pretty much down by now

Im stretching mine back. It feels good having the skin move on the penis like its supposed to....
People who say this doesn't affect pleasure are retarded.

They will have to regenerate your entire body by the time that comes out

Attached: 693d6e885d9eec30353d297806405f23.gif (901x885, 754K)

>>is more sexually appealing
>can drag skin back for the exact same look

>better orgasms
>better control while pissing
>easier to hold clean for longer
>haram
>antisemetic
>racist to not whites

arguments against:
>harder to clean in general
>can have tight foreskin which makes sex and stuff painful
>not halal

Attached: 17098353_1677373078944543_131084387913607774_n.jpg (556x401, 21K)

ok Mohamed

If you uncut cucks had cleaning down you wouldn't even know what smegma is.

Once on deployment in Afghanistan

There's not one argument for circumcision that can't be destroyed immediately. Face it, you were robbed. Stop denying and sugarcoating it, your religion/country/parents let you down big time.

Take a moment to realize how retarded this argument is. The ammount of cope is just insane

Only incels and neckbeards are disgusting enough to let smegma develop in the first place. They are out of the gene pool either way, so who cares

How do I fix my tight foreskin? I believe it was a result of prone masturbation at a young age. I learned how to masturbate normally pretty fast though but only recently have I actually took notice of my foreskin.

your American?

Oy vey snip your penises goy it's very kosher