>Rudy /fit/ + /out/
>Captain America /k/
>Ray Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KmeDzffQrzw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All this miniseries taught me was that I want a thousand Trombleys in my army

this show was pretty shit compared to band of brothers and the pacific wtf HBO

not really, you'd have to deal with all of those dead dogs everywhere.

heh, trombley is a weak faggot

wrong webm

Anyone else feel sorry for Nate? Only competent officer.

Encino man's counterpart in Alpha Company was competent, too. If it weren't for him and Nate the whole platoon would have fallen apart.

>platoon
err, battalion

You realize the show is heavily biased towards Fick because he's one of the only guys who was nice to the reporter. Also a notorious fame whore. The series fails to mention that Casey Kasem actually turned out to be a hero in a later battle. I'm not saying Captain America and Encino Man and Casey Kasem weren't retards but it's not 100% accurate.

Meesh
>420chan
Esparza
>reddit
Journalist
>Sup Forums and /s/
also, Brad is more /o/ and /lit/ than Sup Forums. if anything, Ray is Sup Forums, Trombley is Sup Forums, and Manimal is Sup Forums(because he's a cuck)

rudy - /fa/
ray - Sup Forums
brad - /r9k/
encino man- Sup Forums

Wasn't he a seargent? Haven't seen it for a while.

I always got the impression that Cpt America was a good soldier but not necessarily leadership material.

He was a Captain, same as Encino Man.

then who the fuck is godfather
He's watching
He ain't impressed

Godfather is /his/

Godfather is /lit/ and /his/ minus the commie-posters.

Mattis made his suboridnates read literature relevant to the region they were in so they could understand the locals and their culture.

Wait, Mattis wasn't Godfather.

Disregard.

Sixta would be Sup Forums concidering how it's just loli and kik threads fishing for cp nowadays
Rayray is a Sup Forums kinda guy, like people have already said

Retard.

What if Sixta is one of the cunnyposters?

Sixta is /fa/

Rudy is straight, though.

Rudy is /fit/, you whiskey tango.

>Brad not /o/

Most of the officers where Intel guys with no combat experience. Fick was one of the few officers in the unit with an infantry background. This includes the CO who was a paper pusher before being put in charge.

Topkek.

Brazzo on the comms = Sup Forums

I just wanted to give him a hug and tell him it's all gone be ok. The saddest scenes were the ones where he was obviously going against all of his beliefs and convictions to follow orders, especially when he saw the same thing in the soldiers he was telling this to.

I read Rudeys book

He realised he was just a good goy in a ZOG machine one day when an Iraqi family who had helped him for months got left for dead by the Americans even after he requested assistance a number of times

Quit the game 5 days later after years of elite service

youtube.com/watch?v=KmeDzffQrzw

why is her autism so attractive?

Rudy is /lgbt/

Trombley is Sup Forums
Sgt. Patrick is /fa/
Dirty is /o/

Fick was a newfag graduate from OCS straight out of college.

t. Read his book, "One Bullet Away"

Pokes fat rant based.

Um, what show?

Generation kill

watch it, it's good

You mean this one senpai? He did a short stint in Afghanistan as an infantry officer before going through recon school. The point remains he was of the only officers in the unit actually trained for what they where doing.