Hypothetically, say that a child only knows of Ham as food, and no other food exists to them...

Hypothetically, say that a child only knows of Ham as food, and no other food exists to them. How would this psychologically effect the child? As for specifics, I mean only the same type of ham, so no variations. The same tasting, and same looking ham, every day for their entire lives, and this is all they know exists. Would they ever get tired of the ham? They cant crave other foods as they only know of ham, right? They also have access to water to drink.

Attached: hham.jpg (474x296, 26K)

Also as a side note, a few years into this hypothetical experiment, you tell this person that other foods exist. Would they even be able to process this information and even fathom what other food is? Kind of similar to telling someone that any colour other than the ones we know of now exist, but we cant comprehend or imagine what they would be like.

You’re going to be a fucked parent.

They will die of malnutrition before they have a chance to get tired of it. Vitamin and mineral deficiencies. I'd give them a year or so, tops.
Depending on how old they were when they started the ham-only diet.

If it started from birth, I'd give them a couple months at most. (with most of those two months being absolutely miserable due to multiple deficiences).

So, the proper answer is "no".

Im sorry i forgot to mention that the child would be given tasteless supplements to make up for the lost nutrients

>psychological

depending on their development stage when ham-only proceeded they could have severe neurological deficits as well. Regardless, their psychological state would not be good; purely because their body is fucking falling apart and they do not understand why.

too late.

the child is dead
RIP in peace asshole.

Is this you?

Attached: 602A9A5B-D4A5-4F84-AF2D-34517E6A8DC6.jpg (300x386, 33K)

OP here, the experiment also starts from birth. The child will be breast fed during the portion of its life where it is unconscious and can not retain memory.

the child would have chronic vitamin deficiencies unless you also gave them supplements, you'd need a doctor in the loop to help you with your ham only diet, but no doctor would agree to put a kid on a ham fiesta

See

>oh wait i forgot
dumb niggerfaggot hahaha

I imagine the child wouldn't see food as anything but a chore, like going to the toilet. With zero variety there's no incentive to think about it as a possible enjoyable activity beyond the enjoyment one gets from eating when hungry.

But into this experiment, what would happen if you told the child there were different foods. Thinking of it like if you told someone there was a different way to piss or shit

Not deep enough, what if everything that person was around was also made out of ham, would they assume ham is everything besides themselves?

They would probably become a real food lover, well they would probably get sick from eating other then ham for a while

Attached: B2CACE12-47B3-47DA-AF09-72E82C79DEE2.jpg (1080x926, 310K)

It wouldn't effect him at all.
It might affect him, though.

Attached: badge.jpg (600x703, 51K)

They would probably become a real food lover, well they would probably get sick from eating other then ham for a while

We got it the first time

Attached: 1445717968988.png (600x600, 435K)

Just making sure

This is making me hungry for ham.

Please don't, it'll end up on Reddit as a forced meme

Attached: redditforcedmeme.png (1100x703, 277K)

Attached: 9c3.gif (200x180, 500K)

>where it is unconscious and can not retain memory.
When it is dead you mean?
Op has killed his child twice now.

>Thinking of it like if you told someone there was a different way to piss or shit
It wouldn't be like that at all.
Children instinctualy know there is other food. My cousin used to eat drywall. Kids constantly put stuff in their mouths to see if it's edible, then later because teething.
The child will know you are eating real food too. It will be able to smell it.
Fyi almost all adopted children have abandonment issues even in cases they think their adoptive parents are their real parents.
A baby will also die if no-one touches it skin to skin for a few months.