Political Compass Thread

Post yours and have people shit on you for your beliefs.

politicalcompass.org

Other urls found in this thread:

google.hu/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=political test
test.mensa.no/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Non-blue are faggots.

DESU blue are freedom hating cock suckers. I wish I was purple but I'm pretty close to the middle so a little on the green side doesn't bother me.

Sigh

Freedom was a mistake.

I'm just for freedom and nothing else.

Fuck off Brazil, go swim in the ocean.

Third world here.

R-rude.

>Bronies
>Degenerates

To be honest I just don't care about anything anymore other than shitposting and reading books on Naval history.

Considering my place on this compass, I'm literally Hitler in modern Germany.

Remind me on how wanting to fuck a horse is not degenerate.

Just retook it

True that, sista.

Dank

ayy

What am I?

degenerate

apparently I just got into politics

moderate libertarian
You look like you have a very soft spoken personality.
my guess is that your a beta who doesn't want to offend people, but in private with you friends and online you act assertive

oh we /collage/ now

interesting

Have you broke your conditioning yet, Sup Forums?

If you ain't blue you must be new

>Anarchists on the Right

What drug are you on?

A mutant.

new to politics ?

Is quite hard to put anarchism on right or left.
No market, no nations, but no collectivism and equality

I never quite understood how wanting no government puts you on the side of people who want a huge oppressive government

Having something that can be used in favor of left, make left say your belong to then.

Australia-Hungary when?

Give the link to this tests.

No, i just don't think anarchism is neither left or right. If im wrong please explain why.

You are right, but anarchy is more far from left than from right.

>tfw

>Believing that left = authoritarian

google.hu/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=political test

kek

fuck me up senpai's

Left is authoritarian, the question is if in a military/dictator way like Orwell, or in secret, with propaganda and education, forcing it's ideology, like huxley

American dream reporting in

Am I edgy Sup Forums? I just put in what I'd like in an ideal society, I don't actually believe most of my answers will come to fruition in the modern world.

What am I?

Nationalist and hate the left.
that make you left economic and right cuturaly.

Reminder: If youre not purple youre a pussy-faggot authoritarian

Wtf?
This can't be right.
Last time I was below the line, and I certainly identify as a civil libertarian

what iq test you do? any of them actually decent? can't bring myself to pay $300+ to sit in room with psychiatrist looking at me while i take test just to have proof i'm smart.

geez I need a bit of updating

NOW!!

u seem pretty cool desu

also ENTP-A.

according to
i'm an edgy hardworking aryan.

I don't think it's 100% accurate, though if you score too low it doesn't show your result. Also only goes up to "145 or more"
test.mensa.no/

It's kind of a "feel good" test, but it's not complete shit.

>wew lad

There you go.

>I'm just for freedom and nothing else.

Me too. Literally clicked the options that would maximize personal freedom and apparently I'm some left wing radical even though my views are very much centrist (support a wellfare state because social mobility is needed for personal freedom and is good for the economy/competition, 100% pro free speech, think we should be much stricter about abortions after week 7, against irresponsible immigration policy, pro gun with sensible background checks, pro regulations on corporations so they don't fuck the environment or screw their workers, pro simplified corporate regulations so they don't weigh them down with bureaucracy, pro death penalty in some cases, pro rehabilitation before punishment in non-violent crimes, etc).

This is some bullshit.

Third Position master race.

>politicalcompass.org
NatSoc takeover when?

>Literal Hillary voter

More Authoritarian than your political compass lets on

>not being in the bottom right square

so what's it like being a freedom hating shit bag and/or useless hippy shit sniffer?

Am I red or green?

Look at your Social Authoritarian/Libertarian number

How's it like being poor?

>borderline communist

Degenerate.

Nobody even said what I am.

A faggot.

The outer fringes of green and purple would both be considered Anarchist.
>not knowing about An-Caps

Oh okay

Yeah, I mostly feel the same way, though I'm a bit more pro-abortion than you. The problem is, is that we have a sudden, new generation of coddled lefties, which have basically become the left equivalent of the Tea Partiers in 'Murica: The SJWs. I suspect the SJWs would find themselves in the red area, due to their lack of belief in Freedom of speech.

>Fatness has little to nothing to do with health
wat

I mean I'm a fatass, but I'm not that fucking delusional.

American Dream!

That's third-wave feminism for you right there.

This one is much more accurate

>welfare state
>maximize personal freedom

pick one. Welfare requires taxes, taxation is theft.

Yeah, Online IQ tests are notorious for fluffing your numbers by a good chunk usually, and not being really accurate at all. Not that IQ is a complete measure of intelligence, or an end-all be-all. More of a baseline.

Retook it.

I consider the current fucktards more of a fourth-wave. Third-wave was stupid, but not THIS stupid.

retook it and holy shit I was leftwing last year.
You did a good job Sup Forums

Economic Left/Right: -7.0
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.92

I'm self-proclaimed hitler-worshpping ultra right, yet this label me as leftie...
maybe because my premise is japanese culture.

>pick one. Welfare requires taxes, taxation is theft.

Ah, a black-or-white camper. And from Canada. I feel optimistic about this developing into a intelligent discussion...

When you measure the amount of personal freedom you can't do it in absolutes. Many many kids have parents that are too poor to send them to college so their social mobility and freedom is heavily restricted. Many are also in debt for a large portion of their lives and struggle to keep up so again not so great for personal freedom to be haunted by jew bankers. A baseline for personal freedom imo should be an equal opportunity for kids to elevate themselves; meaning free education to the best schools society has to offer. And it offers many layers of personal freedom beyond the most obvious since less disenfranchised kids means less crime meaning a more safe and happy community for everyone... If you don't have your head up your ass, it is a small price to pay.

And ofc if we're not paying any taxes we wont have any cops or fire dept so the argument is inherently dumb to begin with. Remove all authority and leave the poor youth to fight their way out of poverty best they can and you've basically created the societal structure for a chaotic third world country. It's easy to meaqsure how this model would work; just turn back the clock on our own history a few hundred years or visit some shit hole like Haiti or your typical african-american ghetto.

I'm not in favor of writing the govt a blank check though. If idiots like yourself on both ends of the spectrum would stop arguing over retarded black-or-white ideological bs then we could demand hypothecated (ear marked) payroll-only taxes as the norm for greater transparency and democratic control. That's the intelligent centrist way to go about things; you don't lay down on the floor and kick and cry and scream and say "I'm not going!", you look at the problems like an adult and try to bring about a good compromise.

>I'm self-proclaimed hitler-worshpping ultra right, yet this label me as leftie...
>maybe because my premise is japanese culture.

Hitler was a leftie though. Massive employment programs. Massive youth programs. Volkswagen...

>constitutional conservative

>1 post by this ID

fuck off dingo fucking idiot lmao.