Okay so yesterday I asked how much of this bottle I should drink.... well it tastes of mint and was delicious so...

Okay so yesterday I asked how much of this bottle I should drink.... well it tastes of mint and was delicious so... I drank the whole thing now I’m itchy all over. How fucked am I? I have work in 2 hours.

Attached: 8C4820E1-98D4-4ED8-B8D9-C182A26415C8.jpg (640x480, 72K)

Post the ingredients, idiot.
Do you have any allergies?

just codeine in there ?
the dose to get high is 100-160mg for the average human with no tolerance and it last for quite a while . The bottle looks like its at least 100ml so that would be 300 mg , i would skip work if i were you

No allergies

Attached: C61D63CB-A7F0-4D1A-8802-3A038A72FACD.jpg (640x480, 98K)

I used to take fifteen, 30mg tabs and go to work fine but you can’t buy them online in England anymore so I’ve resorted to this shit.

Itching is a side effect of codeine. If you break out in hives or you have any trouble breathing, you need to go to the ER.

Nah I’m good so far, I’ve got a few hours before work. Hopefully it’s stopped by then.

buckle up :)

but you in the uk?

Imagine your whole body being unbearably itchy all at once. I’m talking worse itch you could possibly feel. That’s what it was like. Overall though... ten minutes. Can’t decide if it was worth it or not.

Side note: should you mix codeine and Valium?

Yeah south west

Nice do you have a lean plug o rjust wanted to have codeine?

Define lean plug?

mixing will fuck you even more, i normally pour up and crush 2 xans in to it

why not
also codeine gives u the scritches to dont worry about allergy

like someone to buy lean from not just bottles of codeine

I have a source yeah

holla @ me on kik

loading.sql

Nah man sorry. That’s a sure fire way to end up fucked

Find a local teenage chav. They’re always on it

Opioids do make you itch...whether I took tramadol, codeine, morphine etc I would itch like a mf, but it's just what happens if you use opioids to get a buzz.