What the fuck was their problem

Fun

say my name man

Good to know the story

i forget the grill user who used to make these but
>tfw missed prime Sup Forums
2010-2013

kek

We still hate yurop and you're still inferior garbage though.

shaw

>Tyrone's guide to constructively posting on Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=SMhrvN8o1FI

>Tyrone gets banned by the autistic Sup Forums mod.
youtube.com/watch?v=0bDY4vrcelw

>Tyrone's Sup Forums powerrankings
youtube.com/watch?v=WiEEbTqpaRk

>Janitor on Sup Forums gets BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=qdC_Cu9X4wc

>Tyrone advises on the proper way to browse Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=5uqxGWrsckQ

>Sneak Tyrone Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=jCERIJTBNr8

IT'S G NOT JAY

Time to break out the old lelbron folder

I don't have it but that image of all the German players with a tank

>4 years ago

damn

>yfw da burrs win da superb owl

I was in those threads for the Italy-Spain opening game of that tournament and as far as I remember it was exactly as how she describes it in this comic.

I miss Puyol.

TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES

>tfw no qt 3.14 Misa gf

The worst part of this is seeing how old some of these files are

It was a trip . Manchester/Ryan Scholes

Please dump. I helped make lelbron and I miss him.

I don't have the screenshots anymore, but when we changed everything saying Shaq to Shaw on Wikipedia. The one of the admin asking what "Sup, OSG?" means makes me crease every time.

>8 years on this board

fml

NO.

nice

To be fair I have a full time job and everything now and don't waste all day on here anymore. It's definitely possible to still post and have a life.

PLEASE DON'T

R u porblems were always my favorite ones

>"WHERES THE GIF"
>you now remember there was a time on this board where you had to wait for someone to post a scrappy .gif of the goals to watch it
>you now remember the day when webbums were introduced
dang it seems like yesterday

I want to see the light, friend, i really want to.

lelbron is GOAT

Does this nigger still exist?

that's it. she was qt
>tfw no manchester gf

>2014 Sochi
>some russian user spent countless hours creating gifs during the events
>webms introduced shortly afterwards

>tfw used to be annoyed when she posted and people spammed her pictures but now I greatly miss it
Things seemed alot funner back then

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT

The day webms were introduced and the day flags were introduced are 2 of the craziest days I can remember in all my time coming here. Australia absolutely exposed.

>she
>her
M80...

i was in that thread

>you now remember Tensnake

youtu.be/G1PNITe10po

kek
>tfw tensnacks is now normie
>tfw we've spent too much time here

Appreciate the lelbron's and classic Sup Forums content fellas. My old hard drive has all mine.

finally found the unedited version