For me it’s that but falling asleep at 10AM and sleeping through the day

>tfw brassard signed through next year

dare I say fourpeat?

Bonino/Cullen >> Brassard/Sheahan

sounds like real neet hours

>that flag
>that post
what part of Pittsburgh are you from?

he’s a literal cuckold from east canada. imagine that image of the rags kid at the party alone only it’s this faggot surrounded by leafs, sens and habs fans

>implying any of us are actually from pittsburgh
believe it or not most basedguins fans are from ohio

Hey buds

I have never skated

Fuck off you piece of shit traitor. You "pittsburgh" fans are the worst kind of scum here. Bandwagoning cunthole.

never trust people who arent a fan of their local team

>Jets

Penguin fan living in Ohio, actually Columbus, reporting in (although I was at least born in Pittsburgh)

fuck the rangers, don't have anything against the islanders, Sabres are garbage- can't support them

>t. lifelong fan for 2 years

vegas golden knights

Nah, I live there full time til 19 when I moved for college, then lived there during the summers til 21 when I moved to Ohio for college full time. I'm what you call a transplant.

>local
Does that mean where I come from or where I live atm

Are you a Buckeye?

both

But the two are rivals

No, went to Kent. The move was good for my professional life, shit for my social life.

gotta pick one then lad

Local only refers to the place you were born. If I say Chicago locals for example, I mean people who have basically live there their whole life. It doesn't mean both.

Eh, been a Ranger fan my entire life (from NY). About 12 years ago I decided I wanted a western conference team to watch so I could switch over after Ranger games. Settled on the Flames and at this point am more of a Flames fan than a Ranger fans.

This is the definition of a t-shirt fan my friend

I watch nearly every game of both teams. I've been to Calgary for games and go to every game when they are here (Rangers, Isles, Devils). Still have a ticket package for the Rangers. It's being a hockey fan. I love hockey so much that I want to watch it for 5 hours instead of 2.5

Reminder that you are not a /hoc/ country unless the sea near you is frozen and you have walked on it.

shut up binlan you're probably not even real

Beautiful day lads
Love the weekends

>hawerchuk
>beyak
>tkachuk

Where do Canadians get these names from?

HOL UP

>people actually think the jets aren’t contenders
how does one become so salty and delusional

lot of hohols came to canada
it's more acceptible to be a ukrainian nationalist in canada than a canadian one

tkachuk isn't canadian, but we had a guy in wjc with a similar name

>implying Canada can play hockey
O am I laffin

uhhh...

Just woke up

Went to reddit to find a link to the trade news. A third of the posts were Jets related. I present to you the new official team of reddit. Apparently all the Blackhawks bandwagoners have jumped ship to Winnipeg.

hello r3ddit

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha fucking cucks

Chicago fans donate $23,000 to Fort Dupont in support of Caps’ Devante Smith-Pelly
archive.is/qxnoP

oh no nono

>Jumping onto a bandwagon that's on fire

the jets are going to win multiple playoff games this season user

But at what cost?

>all these blatant penguin bandwagoners
Disgusting and unironically reddit desu

ESPN 30 for 30 presents: At what cost?
At the cost of becoming reddit. They turned into the very monster they vowed to fight. This is the story of a franchise that left winnipeg, only to return as the bad guys. Watch now on ESPN3

I'm from a cult in amish country, and yins should delet posts like this

#beblessed

get a tendie sub perd la they’re on sale desu

I can hear the guy in the apartment next to me sperging out over Fortnite

Columbus is alright. I live across the street from the Polaris mall and the only minor issue is rush hour
and fuck Kent, there's a place called Panini's that doesn't sell paninis

Just got off the phone with Bettman.

The Senators will be seized by the league when Melnyk declares bankruptcy in the summer and sold back to the group in Ottawa.

The Panthers are still the most likely team to move to Quebec while the Coyotes are scheduled to head to Houston in 2020 if the season tickets renewal dips furthermore and they can't get a new arena, like promise.

Carolina's owner is adamant in keeping the team in Carolina, as long as they can make a profit on the long term starting next season.

Molson is against the wall and will be forced to name a President for the Montreal Canadien and step away from the team's day-to-day activities.

Every single day the Avs come out better on the Duchene trade.

If Ottawa keeps tanking and the lottery doesn’t fuck us over this year the Avs could get the 1st overall pick in this years draft.

Joe Sakic literally playing multidimensional 5D chess.

Sakic is a shit GM that got extremely lucky

This year's pick is top-10 protected.

Thank you :)

Also a good post

But not next year and they are clearly starting a rebuild

i think they have the option to switch to either this years or the next, but basically only 1 of their picks can be draft protected. i forgot where i read this

Regardless, the trade said we either get their pick this year or they fuck us over and have to give us their first in 2019.

>check schedule to see who the preds are playing tonight
>they play tomorrow
>at 11am
Who the fuck schedules an 11am hockey game

Reddit says Canucks have a 40% chance of signing Karlsson in the off season if he's not traded.

Correct.

If i were Sakic i'd trade 2019's pick for a good prospect instead of betting on the Sens performance and the lottery.

Isles....

I DONT WANT TO BUY ANYTHING TODD

>3peat imminent
Literally WHO can stop us?

Am I too late for
>snes

neets btfo

Yeah it’s weird. Snes gets to choose after the lottery draw this year.
They can either give us their first pick this year. Or if they don’t we 100% get their 2019 one.

Just checked, their game starts at 18 tomorrow

HOW THE FUCK DO WE STOP HIM

>playing the bronze medal match in your national sport

Concussion

You literally CANT

NEW
E
W

how does it feel to drive all the way out of town just to see the panthers?

>imblying the panthers have fans

>kipshit utterly seething

Melnyk wants Karlsson gone over $350

that's a lot of (You)'s

how did the US finish? :^)

>canada wins bronze

how did they do it

350 bucks uber ride?

What a fucking Jew. Both of them could piss on $350, take a sit on it, and pass it off to a hobo for crack money and it wouldn't affect them at all. To think Ottawa gave him a liver.

Germany is going to sweep hockey and soccer in 18

hate it - the BB&T is literally in the suburbs near an utter dump of an outlet mall. there is NOTHING to do before or after a game. JUST

Getting rid of Reaves is the best part of this trade. His style didn't match the Pens at all. And now they're back to having 3 scary good lines and their 4th gets better with Sheahan leading it. I still think their defense is a bit weak but realistically who in the East can match up with them in a 7 game series? I really see at least another Finals appearance.

Where is this from?

yeah uber x can be expensive.
we paid $400 for a mercedes g-class uber in san francisco

It's the principal

Learn to spell, fuckwit.