Who's going to win the debates?

Who's going to win the debates?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7yHckRTkcZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Trump: How can hillary be for the American worker if she's for open borders?

repeat 1000x

The one who will be slow and steady

Trump obviously. He framed everything in his favor during the Republican debates and had total control most of the time at every debate.

Hillary couldn't even handle Sanders, and all he did was read up on her.

50/50. Trump doesn't know shit about policy and can't debate to save his life. But Hillary could be easily bullied into looking like a weak cunt like Jeb.

Hillary. Trump will come off as "unhinged" in the presidential debate format. Unless he changes his debate style.

He is going to hit with soundbites and her with facts. It probably will be the best presidental debate ever. That said Trump shouldn't be totally confident he will win.

Trump will crush Clinton, but the debates will be 100% rigged in her favour and the media will tell everyone she won.

The oligarchy.

Trump. Hillary sounds like a shrill harpy whenever she get's angry

I'm sure her staff are doing everything they can to make sure she doesn't debate him at all.

>This.
youtube.com/watch?v=7yHckRTkcZg

icryeverytime.gif

Trump will fucking demolish her while she attempts some stupid character assassination about meaningless shit.

She is already dead, trump will just kick the dead horse until its just a red mist.

Trump in high energy mode can be one of the most abrasive persons on earth, my bet is that she will pull a obama and go IF IF IF IF IF.

If Trump isn't actually a Clinton plant, it will be Trump.

No candidate in history has more dirt on her than Hillary Clinton.

He will literally pull her pants down on live television and proceed to ass rape her in front of the entire country.

She'll retreat into a corner, sobbing, saying "but but but I'm only a girl!"

That's an odd way of spelling Clinton

>what did Captcha mean by this?

Trump can just say Hillary committed a felony in response to everything she says.

just fucking stop reeee

>Right wing Canadafag
>Intentionally spreading misinformation
>Tries to claim US media is left-biased

That's cute user, do you deny the Holocaust too?

Trump is already president

They are both the oligarchy.

And that sign represents the end of the BLM.

>If Trump isn't actually a Clinton plant, it will be Trump.
He's putting too much energy into this to be just a plant.

is that a canadian visiting austrailia?
that's some awfully low energy shitposting.

Trump will not be president. We already decided at the last meeting.

pic related

And her response will be:

1. FBI declined to charge, vindicating her.
2. Trump has accrual legal problems stemming from freeways (he'll con you too, America)
3. It was a Republican witch hunt; previous sec states had private email

actual*/fraud*

Trump obviously. How could Hillary possibly win against someone as intelligent as Trump?

>We are gonna win again
>We gotta be smart
>We need to ban Muslims until we can figure out what the hell is going on
>I'm building a wall
>We are gonna bring back jobs
>We will have great deals
>You gotta go back

See? No way anyone could defeat these well thought out statements.

She'll probably just say that everyone is past it so why aren't YOU TRUMP?

then hillary tards will clap

Literally who

You could say that he has great defenses; Possibly a bulwark surrounds him

Trump looks like a giant next to her. She's like a little baby. He's a tough guy (for you)

Everyone lost they're shit when sanders said "excuse me" one time...

Trump might end up actually taunting her on stage like he did to Rubio with the water bottle at his rally. It will be devestating. She might even give in like a typical female, then cry and point at soros (who is watching in the bleachers) and say
"It was him! He made me do it! I'm just a harmless old lady" sob*"

You voted for merkel?

its funny because penis, right?

HURRR DURRRRRR TAX CUTS FOR THE RICH

HURR DURRRR I HATE NON-WHITES

That's Trump at the debate

Clinton has always been shitty at debating. Even Obama ate her lunch.

Funny thing is he could win by saying almost nothing about his policies and just dragging all of her skeletons out of the closet.

yup you got it
sometimes we call it a ding dong

sometimes we call vietnamese that too, but usually because thats their name

"Actually, I was talking about when you committed perjury before Congress :^)"

Trump will absolutely fucking crush Clinton and there is no question about it. He has 10-15 important talking points, and Clinton is just gonna sit there and say he's racist and sexist the whole time. It's all she has. And there's a reason George Soros is trying to push this race war shit. They know Hillary can't win the debate. They know Trump is smarter and has all the facts and logic on his side, and will bring up Hillary's scandals and crimes. People didn't take the race war bait, Hillary will be forced to debate Donald and she's going to be humiliated.

>Trump will come off as "unhinged" in the presidential debate format.
No, he will be rightfully angered at Hillary's stupidity at some point in the debate, and then CNN will say that he came off as unhinged, and the left will call him misogynistic.

I WAS JUST HAVING A NICE CALM CHAT WITH THE FBI - WE HAD SOME COFFEE AND I ATE SOME FOOD THAT BLACK PEOPLE ENJOY *pulls out a packet of hot sauce*

*EVERYONE CLAPS*

She's going to bring up his school scam. you know its going to brought up

or Hillary could simply ignore the things he says about her and just deflect the whole thing. shes good at lying right in your face without blinking

still thinking that shit aint rigged idiots

of course it is

whoever wins we lose

people legitimately believe a billionaires has their best interests at heart

people also believe Hillary isnt a felon

>whos going to SURVIVE the debate?

How do people not believe she is a felon. Regardless of being convicted anyone in their right mind would admit she's been involved in numerous shady activities

Hillary, its different when you debate another party. Trump will have to answer a lot of questions in which i don't think he has got all the answers for. Hillary will be prepared at least.

First he has to get in.

Its one thing after another. Shes caught in every lie after lie. Tells the lgbt that she was always for them without blinking. She should have ben convicted. The least they could do is take her security clearance away.

Trump will have the deck stacked against him as usual. The debate hosts will give Hillary puff questions and give Trump ridiculous loaded non-questions. Every major media outlet will claim Hillary won afterwards non stop. Shit, they might even do some fuckery with the broadcast feed if Trump is doing well.

$0.01 has been deposited into your account

>She's going to bring up his school scam. you know its going to brought up
And then Donald will bring up her school scam.
>or Hillary could simply ignore the things he says about her and just deflect the whole thing. shes good at lying right in your face without blinking
Yeah she probably will do something like that, but people will notice it, and it will probably persuade a few people to Trump's side. You seem to speak as if that's a good tactic or something and as if that would make her win the debate.

Bright Eye Industries has deposited $20.00 into your offshore account.

Its a good enough tactic when party loyalism is involved. Its all about not voting Trump. All she has to do is not have orange hair.

People will either not notice or not care.

Hillary voters are a combination of apathetic, evil, and ignorant. The ignorant people, who perhaps have bought into the idea that Trump is racist, and haven't really been paying attention to anything he's been saying on the campaign trail, and have been trapped inside a Hillary Clinton echo chamber, or maybe they just haven't been paying attention but will vote because they're a traditional democrat voter or something - Those kind of people will be exposed to Trump for the first time at the debate. The ignorant people will finally have a chance to see who is really smarter. They can still be saved. Some of the apathetic people may change their mind too.

she will have a heart attack before they happen

Hillary. No doubt.

Just look at his 60 minutes interview -- a total trainwreck.

Who cares?There both in league with each other.When you faggots are out voting i am gonna be here wacking off.

Israel.

You mean the one loser cuckservatives keep playing out of context?

Yeah, such a failure....

I'm waiting for HillShill to pick Pocahontas as her VP desu. Team Menopause would be yet another avenue of shitposting for Trump to exploit.

Hillary won't even show up to the debates on the basis that she won't debate a racist. She knows she has no chance and has nothing to gain.

what

I hope he gets her to laugh of a painfully obvious question she cant answer and it is easy to be seen by the audience

THE MAGNUM DON