Be honest. Ignoring all the alt-right pandering, this guy is a comedy genius

Be honest. Ignoring all the alt-right pandering, this guy is a comedy genius.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Lzyksxxx4k
imgur.com/r/milliondollarextreme/21nUMnV
youtube.com/watch?v=EActHOQq0bI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he used to be

Lol, you mustnt have many comedies, he's mediocre at best and thats being kind

>Ignoring all the alt-right pandering
Fuck off spic, that's what makes him funny

what exatly is alt right about his comedy

I don't care about him being alt-right or whatever but I don't get his comedy. I haven't laughed at anything that I've seen from him.

Be honest - a number of his sketches were fantastic, and definitely warranted a second season, but a lot of the shit MDE puts out is also just plain shit. Insensible unedited skits with zero comedic value. Sam fucked over Nick and Charls' chances by going full auto in public. Actively citing Sup Forums as if they were some sort of legitimate fringe think tank, and crying about not being able to afford health insurance on another comedian's call in show, was the downright pathetic.

Sam has legitimate mental issues and these cost the boys their livelihood.

Sam get a real job and stop making these threads.

Source?

>pandering

Kill yourself.

Drink Old Spice, faggot.

Comedy genius:

Peter Cooke
Spike Milligan
Richard Pryor
Chris Morris
Stewart Lee
Lenny Bruce

Fucking hell man, when Larry David failed (and he failed plenty early on) at least he didn't bitch about health insurance. He joined the national guard.

He's not funny. He might be one day when he grows up. But his grasp of the craft is weak as fuck.

He occasionally gets lucky, by getting laughs by spazzing out, but any high schooler can do that. He's essentially at high school level humour.

Sam Hyde is a cuckservative tranny fucker who begged Tim Heidecker live on radio for a job while literally crying about being unable to afford healthcare (while still voting for a candidate who will make it even more unaffordable for him).

Look up the info on him beating up underage girls. I can't find the greentext right now, but it was pretty well sourced. They always take it down within five seconds of the image being posted.

Completely agree. He does not even have originality. Just appeals to high school level humour because they themselves have no idea about how great 'REAL' comedy can truly be. His fanbase is more offensive to me than Sam Hyde himself. They worship his shit and he is a 3/10 comic at his best.

lol trannies never fail to amuse with how degenerate they are

"well his dick was nice and we kind fucked..LMAO"

repulsive children. human effigies

and OP to be honest too many pol and pepefags have talked about this guy for me to ever enjoy him. gj

>lol trannies never fail to amuse with how degenerate they are

me too, but why is it always the repressed cuckservative that end up trying to fuck em?

Because all right wingers are repressed to a certain degree, that is why a lot of high powered right wing politicians, church leaders and businessmen dabble with rent boys. They would love to be liberal but have to pretend to be right wing because it furthers their careers.

FUCK DOULAMPFO AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>They would love to be liberal but have to pretend to be right wing because it furthers their careers.
Are you trying to tell me its not more profitable to be nominally leftist/liberal? Cause unless you're applying for a job at a gun store or an anti-abortion foundation I have no idea in what circumstance its not more advantageous to be liberal. Look at David Cameron you don't even need to be a conservative to be a conservative really

I'm talking mainly about America, where it is far more important for your career to appear conservative and devoutly religious. Fuckign backwards 3rd world country.

>6'2 195 lbs

This is BS sam's license says he's 6'5 and at that height and that build he's easily 260

also Trannies are the most untrustworthy people imaginable and this image is all around as believable as his dozens of school shooting accusations

2070 Paradigm shift is really the only worthwhile thing he did

He's best at his long stand-up routines like Rutgers and the "cool with the anti-semitic remarks" one.

>still banned from twitter

I'm really getting sick and tired of these fucking kikes

I don't necessarily dislike every political idea he supports but he's not funny at all. He makes 2 deep 4 u unfunny shit and namedrops Sup Forums memes irl.

hard to argue with this

out of everything he's done my favorites are always the least well produced

youtube.com/watch?v=1Lzyksxxx4k

>This is true because he posted a comment on internet
imgur.com/r/milliondollarextreme/21nUMnV

?

I live in one of the most conservative states (Tennessee) and that's not even true. It's a lot more advantageous to be a liberal for sure.

This hasn't been the case for the past like 25 years

What the fuck is your point

Actually true. Sam's fanbase got them cancelled, Adult Swim loved the show.

He's got his Twitter banned now, he ultimately fucked their chance of success in comedy

>this video
>the goodnight video

>Sam Hyde fucked this

lmfao, gross. looking at those pictures i started to question my sexuality so i looked the tranny up to see if they were actually hot

he's not

Sam bringing the fucking heat, good post.
Also
>I think Bruce Jenner is really funny but I don't care enough to go beyond making jokes about ropes
youtube.com/watch?v=EActHOQq0bI
This is one of the greatest.
>fuck you dude
>.. fuuuck you, dude
>FUCK YOU.. dude
>I'm red ropes

What's the name of that guy from some big company thing who got fired because a tranny accused him of raping her(him)?

>to roll the dice
guess you could say he rolled a five and a one

"No!"

>comedy genius.
no

I don't think so. I watched the show and never laughed once so I went to check out his popular videos on YouTube and those weren't that funny either. The funniest one was the actors reactions in the moms video, not the mde actors btw.

this tb h, why even watch the show when tehres rick and morty? WUBALUBADUBDUB GET SCHWITY

low budget eric andre

has anyone ever laughed at anything he's made?

>he fell for the bitcoin mining meme

I laughed at Tumbl This

I don't get it.

"Uh... David Duke"
>the Sup Forumstard begins to chuckle
"All women are whores. They only care about money"
>the Sup Forumstard laughs out loud, spewing tendies crumbs all over his desk
"IMMA START SCREAMING! OHHHHHHH!"
>the Sup Forumstard can hardly contain his full bellied laughter as chortles begin to fill the room
*white character gets cucked*
>The Sup Forumstard starts convulsing on the floor, gasping for air between spasms of laughter
"Moonman"
>the Sup Forumstard's heart explodes and he dies

>Antifag and leftypol damage control
lol do people even care?

That is the least true statement I've read in months

He should get into directing music videos instead.

He is.

I'm kind of on board with this

if he hadn't run out of ideas at least one thing in the last 4 years would have been as good as the paradigm shift ted talk

objectively wrong

prove me, please

Andrew Ruse = Charls = Nick = trapped = most of the people who worked on the show > Sam

literally anything he does tops his previous work
best thing he's done so far is the hydewars series

kys

a lot of WorldPeace was good, Hydewars has been fun / informative.

I haven't read the book but I'll probably order it.

falling into pandering to the alt right and all that shit was a mistake. More Charls & Nick would be awesome.

why is this parroted every day? Nick did standup and failed because he's a lazy and his girl left, Charls is still actively working?

I don't see how this could be considered him blowing them apart as if they both haven't said shit as well?

he'll be fine.