What's the Sup Forums approved way for young men on Sup Forums to stop being a NEET and meet girls?

What's the Sup Forums approved way for young men on Sup Forums to stop being a NEET and meet girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=95Fx2aYQbQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Take a walk, talk to people, get a job.

Start your own business.

Go do something outside, start going to academy or fighting, start a hobby, focus on learning and being a better version of yourself.

Getting locked out of the house.

Why the fuck would you want to meet girls? Modern females are fucking disgusting.

drink at bars

I must be insane. Come on they're pretty cute, admit it.

youtube.com/watch?v=95Fx2aYQbQs
This works, trust me. I get laid all the time.

yep.

kidnap one.
keep her till stockholm syndrome kicks in.
problem solved.

Look your best and ease into it with online dating until you feel comfortable enough talking to and going on dates with women to start asking them out in real life.

invest in your looks
anything else is bullshit

>meet girls

but 3D a shit user.

That takes a lot of money. Good chance you will not be eligible for loan either, or if you are, it won't be enough money to actually start a successful business and pay off the loan + it's never-ending interest. Huge gamble even if you do get a decent loan.

>Take a walk, talk to people
>go outside

Women won't have anything to do with you unless you have money.

>get a job

The only jobs we can get are low-paying menial jobs (fast food, retail, etc.) that pay so little we can't even afford to live on our own with that pay.

Going to college or trade school is a good way to end up $50,000+ in increasing debt and then getting to work fast food or retail, because there's no relevant careers left for college grads.

>meet girls
just jerk off. you will be happier and will save lots of money

(Ignore the feet.) Real life is pretty cute to be honest.

Warm hugs probably feel pretty good.

>The only jobs we can get are low-paying menial jobs (fast food, retail, etc.) that pay so little we can't even afford to live on our own with that pay.
quit being a faggot. get a job at a lumberyard or mill or warehouse. Get a Mike Rowe styled Dirty Job. Those pay decent, and you'll get in shape.

By getting out there and introducing some BLM protestors to your "little friend"

>Women won't have anything to do with you unless you have money.
Bullshit. I was getting laid all the time by neighborhood girls when I was 13. All I had was a skateboard and a cute face. I wasn't afraid to look a 11 or 12 year old in the eye and fuck the shit out of her.

no thanks. i had two long lasting relationships and they both turned out ugly. 2D>3D isn't just a meme you know. real girls literally can't compete

honestly the easiest way to meet girls is to be a smart-ass libratarian leftist cuck faggot.

woman don't like opinionated men that go against the tide

Fuck off nigger. I was fucking Sheila Turley every Tue and Thurs while her mom was in ceramics class. You guys are timid little field mice.

(Not that guy, OP here) Well I just made this thread for fun.

This is kind of an ongoing process for me. I'm getting out more and it's increasingly less difficult. I'm going to get a shitty job soon just to meet some people.

Thanks for the advice. Being a timid field mouse sucks lol.

No. They're vile.

>meet girls

For what purpose?

The end result of fucking their loose pussy for a few minutes is not worth the hours, days and weeks you have to spend listening to their inane bullshit.

I wouldn't mind some human interaction. I mean I guess it's sounds kinda pussy but I wouldn't mind just hanging out with people after being a shut in for so long.

I don't know maybe she would walk my dog with me.

>Flag

Are you even trying anymore JIDF?

There are some good girls out there. They just aren't here.

If you get a gf that wasn't born in one of the following areas, you're doing it wrong:
>Eastern Europe
>Asia
>South America

Your goal should be to get rich, work out, and let the girls come to you. Not the other way around.

I want to stay a NEET and meet girls.

>tfw no equally lazy drain on society to fuck and be lazy losers together

get rid of the bottom two and your list is good

I know Sup Forums has the memes of
>Argentina >white
and
>huehuehue brazilians are monkeys

But most people in South America are of European descent, despite what divide and conquer jews.
Hell, there's even an entire city of blonde aryans hidden in the jungle of Brazil.

Asia is a last resort though.

>and meet girls?

the ironic thing is nearly all women are a drain on society, it's just empowering when they do it

i'm ugly so why the fuck would i invest my precious little time on this planet on something with such a huge risk and little return?