Kek Speaks

In the last hour alone, Kek has confirmed a Los Angeles CA happening involving water, and furthered turkroach coup happenings. Is this it boys?

Turkroach happenings

maybe some dumb celebrity will drown somewhere in Hollywood

there was a large fire near the hollywood sign today. so many signs.

chinese - filipino war shall start on first week of august

No trips or quads.
Need more digits for dat magic

ok lets do this again

chinese - filipino war shall start next week

Insane amount of dubs showing up in the praise Kek portion. It was vague, and it'll likely be minor.

Kek, we beg you for a sign. Show us your repeating digits that will cast Los Angeles into the sea!

reminder

there was another thread with predictions

>germany

germany next day had axe attack

>france

next day france attack

>RNC

though not bloody had a piss fight with eachother remember that?

kek was asked to show a sign in the media of himself

>piss
>the peepee
>pepe

praise kek

No chinese - filipino war

It don't work that way. When Kek speaks, he speaks. It appears as though either a minor happening involving Los Angeles and water will occur or he is waiting for a vessel through which to luminate the path ahead

Dangerous times ahead, take these dubs they may help you.

PRAISE KEK

This is not how it works, heretic.

Clearly kek is still in other threads

the more we praise the blessed post will come

Kek praised

confirm these happenings giv us foresight and we will watch the world burn

Praise Kek, let the fires of chaos illuminate our paths through these dark times.

With other threads dead or archived this thread will be blessed

Praise kek
Praise heh
Praise nu
Praise amen

Praise the Ogdoad

>germany

>germany next day had axe attack

I was in that thread...

Praise be to kek

you can't just "do this again"

you're a fool; you are a false prophet.

>will it be a terrorist attack on the water supply or accident
>yes
So kek is one of those cunts.

FOR 8 MONTHS THIS STUPID PIECE OF SHIT KEK MEME HAS BEEN POSTED 24/7, ONLY THIS BOARD CAN BE THIS AUTISTIC. I HOPE THE FUCKING MODS PERMABAN ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS, GO MAKE YOUR OWN STUPID BOARD AND CALL IT 'LE EPIC KEK CHAN'. IT'S PROBABLY THE MOST RETARDED THING IVE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET, I ACTUALLY FEEL SAD FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE SO AUTISTIC THAT YOU POST THIS THINKING THAT YOU'RE FUNNY, 'HAHAHAHA LOOOK AT ME IM LE GOD KEK SO EPIC EPIC FOR THE WIN EPIC MAYMAY' Sup Forums IS A FUCKING SHITHOLE IM SICK OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS POSTING THIS STUPID ASS MEME 24/7 FUCK OFF U FUCKING FAGGOTS STOP POSTING THAT STUPID GREEN FROG AND THE OTHER SHIT MEMES, 8 MONTHS, 8 FUCKING MONTHS POSTING THE SAME SHIT, NOT EVERY WEEK BUT EVERY HOUR, EVERY HOUR THERE'S A KEK THREAD, ON EVERY BOARD OF Sup Forums, U FUCKING AUTISTS, IVE NEVER SUCH SUCH HIGH LEVELS OF AUTISM, THIS BOARD IS MORE AUTISTIC THAN ALL THE OTHER BOARDS COMBINED, KEK SUCKS DICK AND SO DOES YOUR WORTHLESS LITTLE BOARD, I BET YOUR DICKLETS START TINGLING WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING ABOUT KEK, ISN'T THAT RIGHT FAGGOTS? I BET THAT YOU GET SOME SEXUAL STIMULATION FROM UPLOADING A PICTURE OF A FROG TO YOUR BOARD HUH? I BET THAT YOU MASTURBATE TO THE THOUGHT OF GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASS BY FROG DICK. IT'S PROBABLY TRUE, YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS AND WANT KEK DICK. OH LOOK ITS TIME TO REPOST UR STUPID KEK THREAD, GO AHEAD AND CLICK THE BUTTON WITH YOUR GREASY NECKBEARD FINGERS. I BET YOU WEAR FEDORAS AND TRENCHCOATS TOO. STUPID ASS FAGGOTS, THIS FORCED MEME IS NOTHING MORE THAN SHIT, TRYHARD FEDORA NECKBEARDS ATTEMPT AT BEING FUNNY. YOUR "OC" IS PATHETIC, JUST SOME SHITTY PAINT EDITS OF THE SAME PIC OVER AND OVER. WHAT A BUNCH OF TALENTLESS FAGGOTS, GO CHEW ON YOUR MOUNTAIN DEW AND YOUR DORITOS. IM DONE ARGUING WITH YOU FAGGOTS, GO CHECK YOUR STUPID MEMES AND RE-POST YOUR PEPE FACES FOR THE 50TH TIME WHILE YOU MANCHILDREN KEEP REPOSTING THIS UNFUNNY CRAP EVERY SINGLE HOUR

FUCK OFF FUCKING FAGGOTS!!

kek vult

kek show us your will

praise be kek

A 2nd expansionist japan will become a reality in the next thirty years.

better than kuk threads mate

also its mostly at night goto bed kek demands it

Praise KEK

Kek bless you user. Praise him.

If Kek wills it

Kek is the light

is this OC?

praise kek commiefornia happening confirmed

it was on the cahuenga on-ramp and I wasn't aware so I was stuck for 22min in a 1 mile stretch

nah pasta

Kek, show us your will and bring us happenings in Turkey tonight.

praise

>complains about autism
>by sperging off the deep end

>rages about frogposting
>uses pepe

1/10 for making me reply, desu

Seems he does, checkem

sheeettt

It appears as if all the repeating digits are to be found in other threads. Kek grows tired of our empty praise, he demands our work and energy elsewhere to fufil his deeds. Go out unto our board and find the repeating digits. Sing keks praises when they are found to elevate the truth Kek shows us above the filth of cuck posting and Aussie bantz.

Keked and checked

Dallas will be a huge target for nuclear detonation because it is the central hub of North America and is one of the logistical keys to the entire US and even Canada and Mexico. A nuclear detonation will destroy Dallas.

praise him

The numbers only show that he is speaking to us. You can't force it. The memes give the power and direction.

Many dubs, happenings ahoy.

Project bluebeam will convince muslims France must beCome a muslim holy state. End of the year.

Perhaps I spoke too soon. Praise Kek!

Checked.

Praise the Kek.

fugggg. Praise Kek!

See

I want some dubs too

keked

KEK, the all pervading force

Show me the happening in my ID

kek is here!!! bless me oh mercifully deus kek!
let me be one of your prophets

Nope, I'm out.

For Christ's sake please pick anywhere other than right where I fucking live

Its time to accept the christian god has failed. He had a good run but, like all idols before him, his day is at an end. Its time for new god who answer the faithfuls prayers not with silence but with action.

oh shit thanks KEK looks like I'll be safe

Praise K e K

I think you mean for keks sake. Also checked.

If my post gets single digits, Black Live Matters protesters WON'T be hit by cars in the next SEVEN DAYS.

5 dubs in a row.

Kek is here.

PRAISE KEK

This is it
Uh oh m8, those ominous dubs just sealed the fate of dallas.

he has arrived
kek , kek yyou should check what the kek is checking in his kekking sheck, no town is safe not chitown, down town or up town or brown town. our town your town his town her town, not bean town, germantown, or through town. Each town will drown when kek is in check and better check your keks when the kek has been checked. from sun rise to sun down each town will frown when they drown in the brown town or shanty town, as it rises in to this town. so wear your gown when you feel a pound and remember to check each town and noun. Happenings for all when the town turns brown when your town in down and my town is ground, each happening happens when kek is in check and tomorrow you will see the kek checked his kek

Praise Kek!

how about WILL get hit by cars for the next SEVEN DAYS

Thanks for the Support Guys.

There will be an underwater nuclear implosion just off the coast of Lost Angeles

12 dubs

so when this doesn't happen you guys get to admit that kek is a false god right?

forget it, jake

fug

How about BLM will get mowed down by cops wounding in the triple digits, killing in the double?

== KEK darken the earth with the blood of dindus ==

== KEK darken the earth with the blood of merchants ==

== KEK quench the tree of liberty with the blood of traitors ==

looks like no cars vs BLM protestors over the next week

if this post gets singles, no BLM protestors DIE this week (to anything, not just cars)

holy shit that's me
i'm famous xdd
PRAISE KEK

holy fuk

Kek has blessed Texas. We are under His protection now.

Also, what was

heeeelll yeaaaah

If this post gets single digits, no BLM supporters will die all month.

WITNESSED FUG

not even, sometimes gets are just gets and kek checks those gets to blessed our keks, but when gets are checked by kek and they reck then kek will check the shrecked kek checked kek

fug :DDDD

It is his will. Praise be to Kek.

HOW many time have I said. Don't ask Questions! Make Statements! take the last post in OP's pic. Nothing was answered! if he had chosen to STATE something instead of ASking it, it could have been better confirmed.

If THIS post gets single digits, you will NOT see BLM protestors violently attacked with dogs and riot police

rip LA

and if this post gets single digits, you won't see Trump draw his gun and shoot an attempted assassin.

Dude. Huge tsunami also.

are you fucking kidding? just watch the last month's.. kek us growing stronger! he was there when the bombs and disasters arrive.. he will be there when everything ends, and we will have the wasteland for us.. prayers of kek

Ukraine Donbass conflict escalation

but if this post is checkable, you will watch Hillary's inauguration

i can believe that honestly

whether it be real or staged Trump would reck an assassination attempt

HOLY SHIT

>>>ke0k

HE is here

It just happened.

Kek is not yet finished with Turkey.

Attorney General Crispy Cream will indict and convict Hillary. She will be sentenced to 12 years and serve 7.

FUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

17:42:44 No.81878664
17 has a meaning
so does 42
and 44
8+1+8+7+8+6+6+4 = 48

> 048