>Pastebin: Cosmetics and downloadables: pastebin.com/pijVBTpD

>Macca's official /trb/ database:
2015: pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
2016: pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

Other urls found in this thread:

mycujoo.tv/ofc-football?id=13019
youtube.com/watch?v=GODai5e4a3c
mycujoo.tv/ofc-football?id=13020
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_association_football_clubs_playing_in_the_league_of_another_country
guidetofootballmanager.com/transfers/scouting-assignments
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for I have never played trb but I post in this general daily

>frog posting

I can't believe I still have an outside chance at promotion.

Setting free kick takers is a pain in the ass. You have to redo it 12 times everytime you want to change the order or add a new recruit.

Excuse me, actually 12 times per side. So 24 times total.

This is surely the single greatest blunder of all time

concentration 1

Oh my God, can I hold it? I don't want to play anymore, it should stay like this!

90 mins to go! Gutted about that missed penalty though

I hate losing, lads. I put off my FM sessions because I don't want to lose.

And we're in the playoffs.

>tfw you have all facilities maxed as well as a GOAT HOYD and you get garbage regens for the 4th year in a row
Do facilities even matter? I wonder sometimes.

>Move from Tamworth in the NLN to Derry City
>2nd season as a manager
>Worst Opinion of me is held by Arsene Wenger

I am very pleased but have no clue why this is.

>tfw original bids were 700k

Am i about to get jewed out of champions league again?

>defender
>number 7
I'd let him go for 700k

This might send you into a heart attack

the most troubling thing here is the 22 and the 10 not being a deeper striker/forward role. In lieu of wingers, you might make your carrilero a mezzala to make him a more digestible 11.

Tbh a flat attacking three is the most powerful combination in fm18 only reason im not playing it is kristiansen being a goat national

What offended me was Koffi being number 11, as that should be a winger. I am trying to use an AP myself for the first time since FM11 or something.

Not Rygg at 99?

meme record finally broken

I hope it was a transfer demand made by him.

nah, he was my third best left back and i offered him out for 2 million, then belgian clubs kept throwing money at him, anderlecht and both Brugge clubs slowly pushed the price up to around 8 million and then 3 bids later it was 10 million+6 million addons

Sometimes players ask for a specific shirt number before they are willing to enter transfer negotiations, but I guess it's always a negotiable option. I hope your next #7 is a right midfielder.

>4-1 down at half-time.
>only one negative comment by the ass man.
guess we have been unlucky

>we're trash boss

My backup GK who wanted a bit of first team play stood completely still on three of those four goals.

Live pics

somehow i managed to beat borisov in the playoff and made it to the group stage of CL and when i asked for more money for transfers, the board gave me 7 million which is half the club's worth, but now i have all this cl money but obviously no one wants to come to the fucking latvian league. in the scout screen i only have 1400 realistic transfers, most of them from latvia. how do i bring better players? money is not an issue. also, we're semi-pro and turning pro next season

You will just have to wait for the reputation to increase a bit after going pro after the season, etc.

i think i'll just sign the best players in the league for now to make sure i keep getting access to the cl qualifiers

good lad

reputation yes, but also, scout the u20 national teams of low reputation nations with good prospects like serbia, croatia, japan, south africa, algeria and most of south america. Youll pick up some good ones.

my squad's been top of the table all season, we have a big points lead, and a tough CL semi final away in 2 days.
so i play all my kids and backups to rest the starters, then had a terrible loss away 6-0 after we hadn't lost in months
the next day in my inbox it said this happened
feels good to have a team that's accountable

There are a few markets with a lot of promising players where somebody could be interested, such as Costa Rica, Paraguay, Nigeria, 3rd level or thereabout in Portugal

I don't play FM or know what /trb/ stands for, but enjoy coming here because you guys meme the hardest

Is there a roster update for 16? 18 seems more trouble than it's worth and 17 doesn't seem to be all that different from 16 so I can't justify buying either. I found roster updates for 17 and 18, but not 16.
I'm not a new memer, I used to post quite often, I had my own gimmick and everything :D

>wanted
... by the police for match fixing, I hope

btw i can't even scout outside my country and i can't ask to increase scouting range for some reason. i guess i'll have to work my way up VERY slowly

It will increase when you go pro

why don't you guys ever start off in the PL or la liga? Is it not a choice? Seems like everyone plays in obscure leagues

Updates are for plebs

You can, I personally just find the lack of progression to be less fun. The most you can gain is to try and win the league with a midtable side or win the CL year after year after year with a top team. It's more of a challenge to start with an obscure team and either get them promoted to a top league, or to succeed enough that you end up coaching there later in your career.

You can also do multiple saves and I'm sure most people switch on and off between doing both.

i started many games in those leagues and got bored almost immediately. i want a long term challenge

I have to keep things interesting by imposing some restrictions, since it can become quite stale with all the money, like a rinse and repeat job.

halp, why can't i overlap on the right and underlap on the left?

phew

mycujoo.tv/ofc-football?id=13019
OFC in about an hour and 40
Get on Lautoka now lads. Odds only gonna keep dropping.

The absolute state of Rome

i can find 16k players now

milan should've always been the capital city

starting in 5 lads. hope everybody followed me.
odds dropped significantly now with the confirmation Madang only have one sub and are playing a midfielder in goal

>Madang only have one sub and are playing a midfielder in goal
sorry but what the fuck

that's a vibey shirt they have there though

same but I only lurk

they realised two days ago they were broke as fuck and couldn't afford flights so they appealed for donations youtube.com/watch?v=GODai5e4a3c and apparently the rest of the squad will be joining up with them in a day or two.

toppest kekker wtf

if they want to sell one of those shirts to me i'm really happy to pay for it though

You know the drill

tybb

I could be their ass man for free for a year.

will you remind them in a timely manner that they need to pay for flights and accommodation?

They'll pay it back with the money they get for winning OCL

never 4get

The pinnacle of human existence

>teams from new zealand now playing
press F for samoan hopes

mycujoo.tv/ofc-football?id=13020
time for an absolute blowout lads

Like last nights NZ team?

hopefully not, already looks like it wont be

Whats /trb/?

>this is the auckland keeper
>going from champions league with real sociedad to playing in poo peeland
fucking hell miles fix transfers

It helps bringing the best out of what you have. Focus on scouting and youth coaching. Just scout your ass off.

>71 in 5 years
That's not much.

How the fuck do I scout in fm18? I haven't played in months and it's so fucking alien to me.

I've taken responsibility of setting assignments but literally nothing is popping up that's even worth looking at.

Haven't scouted a single regen either despite having an assignment for players under 20 with high PA.

>PSG bid for my hero striker
>Release clause is shockingly low
>I need to do something about this
>Pay out of my arse for a bumper new contract
>4 years, £51 million
>THE VERY NEXT DAY

Are there any interesting teams with some sort of quirk to them?

Saw a video of an Andorran team that got a bunch of Portuguese regens because it was founded by Portuguese immigrants

No Bilbao

Wellington Phoenix

Neat. Is managing in the A-League any fun?

It's like discount MLS.

speaking of this shit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_association_football_clubs_playing_in_the_league_of_another_country

>From 1967 to 1974, the champion of the Cypriot First Division was promoted to the Greek First Division.

nice

Do your scouts have good knowledge of countries that you want them to scout? That affects how many and how fast they find players.

If you for example send a scout with only full knowledge of England on region missions, it will take him ages to build up his knowledge, especially if his Adaptability is shit. In that case it's better to keep sending him in the same two or three nations, so that he can build up his knowledge faster.

>guidetofootballmanager.com/transfers/scouting-assignments

The first game was bullshit, my main man was injured and I had to play my backup centre mid in centre back and my left back only had 50% fitness so I got destroyed at Old Trafford

Thank God for based """"""french""" regens

rip me

is 3 striker busted this year? I m

yes

Gotta reflect reality.
>Simulation
>This shit

Just coming into 2018 version after not playing for while

Whats the general consensus on these shiny new roles like Mezzala and IWB? Meme roles?

Mezzala is good, segondu volante is goat

>IWB
Fucked up in 15, fucked up in 16, works in 17, nerfed in 18.

>Misses the target

Brb necking myself

Are Lyn playable from the start, or do you have to wait for them to get promoted?

I holidayed a year

>palace fans celebrating like world cup winners in the 85th minute as they look to get a point at home
>lose 0-1
they brought this on themselves

Jesus fucking Christ

my front three has been perpetually injured this season, feelsbadman, im buying 3 16 year old eastern europeans to change the guard in a few years